New 2 packs

thedevilsdue06

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey would any of you buy me some two pack skrull and kree and fury and red hand 2 packs i want to build an army but cant find any in houston dam it #$@# lol ooops sorry about that oh i also need the tourch and invis. woman and the other variants please lol someone help a collector out ill pay fast with paypal

The Stealth Iron Man/ Sharon Carter is different.

First of off, Sharon Carter's hair is brighter and her skin has more tones in it (It looks so much better then the first. 2nd, Maria Hill's hair is red and her skin tone is better as well. I hope you can tell with the pics.

Thats cool. You can use the black haired "Hill" as Quake, Daisy Johnson (of Secret Warriors).

Got mine last night.

the FF4 pack? is the sue as ugly as i think? i think that i want the pack, but i might have to do a head swap.

Eh, there's a pic above. That's basically what she looks like. She has kind of a plain expression on her face. Now, she's the best Sue they've ever made...but...well...Her articulation isn't great in comparison to other MLs. The face on Sharon Carter has more expression(?)...Sue's face is just really plain. I'm not sure what she'd be doing...it's kind of unnatural looking.

The body is good, except for the lack of articulation.

Oh and her right hand (open palm) is HUGE. Too me it looks like she has a man hand.

I guess I'm happy with it since the only other Sue I had was from the Ronan series...but...that's really not saying much.

ETA: The Johnny Storm is really cool looking. Just one problem. You can't have him look straight ahead w/o putting him in a weird pose. =[

I can't wait to complete my Fantastic Four. I am new to ML so I starting with Hasbro and then getting the best Toy Biz figures to fill in the missing characters. At least Hasbro understands the importance of army builders.

Now, we need the missing AIM Trooper and Hellfire Club Trooper. I would also like an Extremis Iron Man and modern Luke Cage.

Got mine last night.

the FF4 pack? is the sue as ugly as i think? i think that i want the pack, but i might have to do a head swap.

Eh, there's a pic above. That's basically what she looks like. She has kind of a plain expression on her face. Now, she's the best Sue they've ever made...but...well...Her articulation isn't great in comparison to other MLs. The face on Sharon Carter has more expression(?)...Sue's face is just really plain. I'm not sure what she'd be doing...it's kind of unnatural looking.

The body is good, except for the lack of articulation.

Oh and her right hand (open palm) is HUGE. Too me it looks like she has a man hand.

I guess I'm happy with it since the only other Sue I had was from the Ronan series...but...that's really not saying much.

ETA: The Johnny Storm is really cool looking. Just one problem. You can't have him look straight ahead w/o putting him in a weird pose. =[

they used the silver surfer's hand. take a look at your FF4 legends sue hand, then look at the FF4 legends SS hand...same one. thats probally the same thing with the 2 pack sue.

That Sue looks better than any version thusfar.

No doubt. Can't wait to get my own. FFClassic Sue had a great head sculpt but the overall articulation was awful. Luckily I already built my Shield army on the first wave. I can get through this one only buying one of each pack. Don't care for the Stealth IM, but I do want the new women's heads.

No doubt. Can't wait to get my own. FFClassic Sue had a great head sculpt but the overall articulation was awful. Luckily I already built my Shield army on the first wave. I can get through this one only buying one of each pack. Don't care for the Stealth IM, but I do want the new women's heads.

Well when you get that stealth IM, go ahead and throw another contest but this time give it more time than just 5 posts. may be like 10, but 10 each from diffrent members.

I remember these were supposed to be distributed by Diamond as well, and one of the first people to find these did so at a comic shop. My LCS gets in all the new Marvel Select, but I've yet to see any of them carrying these two packs. Is anyone finding these at their comic shops, or is it all at TRU?

By the way, I found a ton of these at my TRU yesterday. At least 6 alien packs, two IM/MH, and two NF/HN. I already have the iron man pack and decided to wait for stealth armor to get another. I decided to pass on the nick fury one because I have zero interest in the hand figure. I'll just try to get the nick fury loose on ebay for under $25.

Well when you get that stealth IM, go ahead and throw another contest but this time give it more time than just 5 posts. may be like 10, but 10 each from diffrent members.

Sorry brother, I was waiting for some more folks to jump in on the thing, but the thread just kinda got stagnant after a while. The guy who won jumped right on it and I just thought it was a little unfair to keep dragging it out waiting for more participants. I'll keep that in mind and I hope to see you front and center on the next go around.

Sorry brother, I was waiting for some more folks to jump in on the thing, but the thread just kinda got stagnant after a while. The guy who won jumped right on it and I just thought it was a little unfair to keep dragging it out waiting for more participants. I'll keep that in mind and I hope to see you front and center on the next go around.

I agree, there was considerable time in the contest, you snooze you lose. On another note I really need that Sue to complete my Fantastic Four, it's about time we got her.