New 2 packs

thedevilsdue06

For those still having a hard time getting these new sets of 2-packs, its now available at toysrus.com....

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3572935

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3572931

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3572930

Granted it doesn't have any pics on the site but I'm sure these are the new 2packs

The Dum Dum Dugan pack is out of stock right now....

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a tip that they are hitting my local TRU shelves sometime this week. I was kinda worried cause there's at least a half dozen skrull/kree 2packs left at all the TRU's in my area. They woulda sold a hell of a lot better if the skrull had been in better scale instead of it being passed off as the Super Skrull. I personally only bought one just because I'm a completist.

Got my FF 2pack. That Sue is the best we've had in my opinion. The Ronan series face looked like one of my old teachers. Not the hot one either. lol. This one does need a right hand swap though. It looks like she's about to pull a Reed. I'm going to replace it with an extra Torch hand from the Ronan series and paint it since it's the same size and basic pose.

my TRU has yet to stock up on the new Sue & Johnny 2-packs, but the Iron-Man / Maria Hills are nice, I just don't need ANOTHER Iron Man figure. However, my favorites are the SKrull & Kree, and of course, the SHIELD/ Hand Ninja set. I have 3 of those and trying to collect a few more. that might be the most impressive set of figures of all the 2-packs.

In this thread i see the SHIELD agents getting a lot of love, so I assume most others feel this way as well.

While not as good as the FF 6 inch ones, the 2 pack sue(and johnny) are way better than the ones in the ronan legends series.that ronan sue outfit from the mid 90's is just ugly,not to mention the terrible head sculpt.

my only grip is sue's man hand. it's bigger than johnny's for petes sake.

Sue's face is kinda plain unfortunately (she isn't "fugly" as others have described her...just...well...plain). And yeah, her hand is ridiculously huge. She has a man-hand.

The Johnny Storm is awesome. Altho, I still wish I could get a completely non-flame Johnny.

Has anyone tried swapping that extra Sharon Carter head with that Sue head, if they are balljoints?

Since the sue is a Hasbro figure it should be ball jointed just due to their standard practice. That might be a pretty damn good idea. I might just have to crack the box open to check that out.

Thanks.

Has anyone tried swapping that extra Sharon Carter head with that Sue head, if they are balljoints?

Since the sue is a Hasbro figure it should be ball jointed just due to their standard practice. That might be a pretty damn good idea. I might just have to crack the box open to check that out.

Thanks.

Welcome...and could you let us know how it turns out?

Finally found the second wave of new 2-packs today. Picked up the F4 but passed on the iron man and dum dum variants.

Ha. Found them at my local TRU. We never got the "first wave" in stores, I had to pick them up at a comic shop. But I dropped $75 on the Chaste Ninja/Dum Dum, FF two-pack, and Stealth IM/Sharon Carter.

Went to TRU today. They had a two pack with Nick Fury and pre-ML 5" Carnage...and another with Skrull Soldier and pre-ML 5" Doc Oc.

That's pretty F'd up.

What was weird tho is unlike my pre-ML figs, these looked brand spankin new.

I am confused as to what you are talking about. By pre-ML, do you mean the ToyBiz Marvel line? From the late-80s to early-90s?

Went to TRU today. They had a two pack with Nick Fury and pre-ML 5" Carnage...and another with Skrull Soldier and pre-ML 5" Doc Oc.

That's pretty F'd up.

What was weird tho is unlike my pre-ML figs, these looked brand spankin new.

I am confused as to what you are talking about. By pre-ML, do you mean the ToyBiz Marvel line? From the late-80s to early-90s?

The same. I should have taken pics.