August 7th

PooPooMan

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to know who the winners are, although I do have low expectations. I think it's absolutely ridiculous that Hasbro can't keep the tiniest of promises, such as announcing the winners of a contest on a given date. Believe it or not, Hasbro, people actually care about these products, and if you give them a chance to choose some figures to be made and give them a date on which they will find out who won, they will hang on your word. Hasbro might not think it's a big deal, but there are tons of fans who are, once again, saddened by the company's total lack of regard for the people who buy their products. I've remained positive, but I think it's finally time for me to say this: Screw you, Hasbro.

http://www.hasbro.com/marvel/en_US/discover/poll.cfm

BY ODIN'S BEARD, this is going to be awesome! The next wave of Marvel Legends 2 packs are coming your way in 2010 and the top 3 vote getters will make it into the lineup as Fan's Choice Favorites. Voting starts at 4pm on July 22nd and ends on August 3rd so make sure to cast your ballot bub! You determine who becomes the next 6" Marvel Legends Only one ballot valid per person. The results will be announced August 6th on Hasbro.com/Marvel.

Nuff Said!

2010 Pick 3 - Fan's

Of the following, who's your favorite Inhuman?

* Blackbolt - 37%

* Medusa - 15%

* Triton - 3%

* Gorgon - 4%

* Crystal - 16%

* Karnak - 5%

* Lockjaw - 17%

* Maximus - 3%

Thanks for voting!

Screw you Hasbro!

That was a character poll for something. I talked to a Hasbro guy a few days back. He said they were having some technical issues and that the results may be delayed a few days.

Not the end of the world.

Not doubting your word brother, but but seriously that's just BS talk for "we'll get to it.....someday", or Hasbro has got to be the largest company in the world with the worst luck when it comes to these tiny "technical difficulties". How hard is it? The box is already on the site. Not like they're gonna tally any votes or anything. The line up was decided back at SDCC or earlier. Keep your freakin word for once.

As for the poll that's up now, I'll pass. Not interested in voting for the next MU. They're gonna get everything ML never got anyway.

Excuse me for saying this but hasn't all of Hasbro's fan poll always been late? What makes this any different?

You're excused, it's different because this is getting old. When it comes to marvel legends hasbro is always plagued by some sort of "technical difficuly". When they first announced the nemesis wave they said in a Q&A(whatever happened to those anyway) that the first cases would come with a Hdydra Soldier because the Beast wasn't to their liking and would be released later on. Then they decided to delay the whole wave so we would get the Beast with the other figures, it took them a year and 2 waves to release them. They announce a big surprise for SDCC which was "hey, here are 18 prototypes but choose 3 and then we would choose 3". A lot of people didn't like it but we all went along with it, after all 6 newish MLs it's better than no MLs but then lo and behold it's being 2 days since the supposed announcement deadline and surprise no announcement. And now we hear by word of a forum member that they're experiencing technical difficulties!?!?!???!!!! Why won't they say that in the site, we have to hear it from someone else??? Very unproffesional if you ask me. Now this is not the end of the world but it's pretty much the end of my patience wirh hasbro.

lol! like eveyone has something better to do. You all know that no matter how pissed you get when they come out with new fig you will be the first to hunt them down and hasbro knows it to. Why bother waisting energy complaining when you could be happy we are still getting ML. And until they announce they are dead they are alive! Every time they show us new product some idiot decides its the end like they know something nobody else knows.

Learn how to deal with the fact not everything goes the way we want and that we have no choice to have patience and enjoy what we get

P.S.

I for one want any and all marvel characters that hasbro puts out

No one here has said they won't buy the product or that MLs are dead on the contrary we were all looking forward to the announcement of the new figures, the day came and no announcement that's what we're upset about and that's what this thread is about if you can't see that then maybe you're replying in the wrong thread. You're right about one thing we're gonna buy the figures, that means us, the consumer have the right to complain about a company when we're not happy about the way they did something. I work in a retailer store for a major business company and the same way me or the company can fall under scrutiny when a customer is unhappy by the way we handled a situation so can Hasbro when the same thing happens. Now I don't expect a formal apology or a statement from hasbro but no one can deny that something stinks in this situation. I thought I might come here and complain about it and discuss everyone's opinion on the situation after all that was what the person who created this thread said it was for.

If people do not complain about the way hasbro does things they will assume everyone is in love with these technical difficulties. They will assume everyone is head over heels for the decreased quality in their figures. They will keep doing things exactly the way they are doing them. Some people do not like the way they are doing things. Those people have every right to complain about it. They are the paying customer, as mentioned earlier. It gets on a lot of peoples nerves to see and read all of the complaining. But when you start telling people to stop complaining you are really just complaining about complaints. Kind of like that song from good charlotte, "lifestyles of the rich and famous." complaining about complaining. You're really just adding more fuel to the fire. So instead of wasting your time trying to get people to stop complaining why dont you just ignore it? just dont read it. it isnt that hard. it takes more effort to read it than not to. it doesnt make you seem like you're the ultra cool nerd of the site. it doesnt make you seem like you're the level headed one. it really just serves as another useless post.

If people do not complain about the way hasbro does things they will assume everyone is in love with these technical difficulties. They will assume everyone is head over heels for the decreased quality in their figures. They will keep doing things exactly the way they are doing them. Some people do not like the way they are doing things. Those people have every right to complain about it. They are the paying customer, as mentioned earlier. It gets on a lot of peoples nerves to see and read all of the complaining. But when you start telling people to stop complaining you are really just complaining about complaints. Kind of like that song from good charlotte, "lifestyles of the rich and famous." complaining about complaining. You're really just adding more fuel to the fire. So instead of wasting your time trying to get people to stop complaining why dont you just ignore it? just dont read it. it isnt that hard. it takes more effort to read it than not to. it doesnt make you seem like you're the ultra cool nerd of the site. it doesnt make you seem like you're the level headed one. it really just serves as another useless post.

tru that! Its like me going to a burger joint and i get a buger that tatse like a$$ (That I paid $10 for), and i take it back: But the guy at the counter tells me to shut up,stop complaning and just eat it! Sooooo your telling every one they should just shut up and eat crap when they are paying good money for somthing that SHOULD be quality stuff. (By the way a liscence as Awsome as marvel should not be treated this way. Show some Respect: you and Hasbro. This gut most not get out much, or know the quality of something. I dont know about you but i want to buy stuff thats good, and i will always be on the look out because i am a fan of marvel and some times hasbro S%$#'s out a nugget of decent crap. Marvel is cool. Hasbro is Crap. Peace!

That was a character poll for something. I talked to a Hasbro guy a few days back. He said they were having some technical issues and that the results may be delayed a few days.

Not the end of the world.

Not doubting your word brother, but but seriously that's just BS talk for "we'll get to it.....someday", or Hasbro has got to be the largest company in the world with the worst luck when it comes to these tiny "technical difficulties". How hard is it? The box is already on the site. Not like they're gonna tally any votes or anything. The line up was decided back at SDCC or earlier. Keep your freakin word for once.

As for the poll that's up now, I'll pass. Not interested in voting for the next MU. They're gonna get everything ML never got anyway.

no kidding!! just like the nemesis wave huh? hasbro is like the current us administration, pretend to give you a choice and just railroad through what they want anyway. lol

Oh yeah!! carry on with the truth my friend.

We all make the assumption that since Hasbro is such a large and successful corporation they must have their act together, but based on things like this, the mishaps at the Comic Coms, the tendancies towards confusion and forgetting dates, these cats seem like a buncha clowns with a big budget. I mean I was just on the site and am dumbfound by just the amount of misspellings on it. During the voting for this poll at least a quarter of the choices were misspelled or misidentified. I think we all assumed they were minor mistakes due to the rush to get the poll up, but now I'm not so sure.

tru that! Its like me going to a burger joint and i get a buger that tatse like a$$ (That I paid $10 for), and i take it back: But the guy at the counter tells me to shut up,stop complaning and just eat it! Sooooo your telling every one they should just shut up and eat crap when they are paying good money for somthing that SHOULD be quality stuff. (By the way a liscence as Awsome as marvel should not be treated this way. Show some Respect: you and Hasbro. This gut most not get out much, or know the quality of something. I dont know about you but i want to buy stuff thats good, and i will always be on the look out because i am a fan of marvel and some times hasbro S%$#'s out a nugget of decent crap. Marvel is cool. Hasbro is Crap. Peace!

First i am not defending hasbro like all companies they have problems.

second i have been collecting longer than a lot of you, i have been i retail on 2 spectrums,sales (selling to a store) and i have worked for K-mart twice in my life.

what i am simply saying if you look back at what we collected 15, 20,25 years ago you kind of appreciate what you have today. 10 years from now you will have even better figures than you do now. if you sit around and complain all day then you will never enjoy what you have today! trust me every 10 or 15 years they will improve the quality and come out with a new line and evey one will staet all over its a cycle and you cant get out of it because if they come out with something great you will want to have it. now stop complaining and be happy they did not drop the line :tongue:

p.s.

now personally i could give 2 sh!ts that you or anyone else complains i just find you silly

what i am simply saying if you look back at what we collected 15, 20,25 years ago you kind of appreciate what you have today. 10 years from now you will have even better figures than you do now. if you sit around and complain all day then you will never enjoy what you have today! trust me every 10 or 15 years they will improve the quality and come out with a new line and evey one will staet all over its a cycle and you cant get out of it because if they come out with something great you will want to have it.

You are wrong on that. What Toy Biz did with a 6 inch figure is as high as they will ever be able to go. Until they are able to put micro chips that will make the figures walk and talk exactly as if they were alive, then Toy Biz ML will never be outdone. Whats new and "advanced" from ML today is that second rate DCUC trash that isn't even better than Hasbro's ML attempts. That is the future and it SUCKS.