August 7th

PooPooMan

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This has got to be the worst business model ever. Hasbro obviously prefers the MU line over the Legends, and even when they try to 'throw a bone' to us Legends fans they instead decide to bend us over and bone us instead.

Why take all the time and effort to make 'in-house customs' and display them at SDCC, then make a webpage with a poll and a delivery date for results to do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING thereafter? It doesn't make sense. Not even any sort of explanation to accompany their absence.

*Not to mention they put the wrong name on one of their options (Blackbolt/Bi-Beast) and misspellings, etc... such an undertaking. Was this all done by a 10-year old?! (no offense to any 10-year olds on here.)*

This has got to be the worst business model ever. Hasbro obviously prefers the MU line over the Legends, and even when they try to 'throw a bone' to us Legends fans they instead decide to bend us over and bone us instead.

Why take all the time and effort to make 'in-house customs' and display them at SDCC, then make a webpage with a poll and a delivery date for results to do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING thereafter? It doesn't make sense. Not even any sort of explanation to accompany their absence.

*Not to mention they put the wrong name on one of their options (Blackbolt/Bi-Beast) and misspellings, etc... such an undertaking. Was this all done by a 10-year old?! (no offense to any 10-year olds on here.)*

You know what's sad if they ever get to actually release the figures the actual product may turn out worse than the prototype; you know with Hasbro's track record...

You know what's sad if they ever get to actually release the figures the actual product may turn out worse than the prototype; you know with Hasbro's track record...

I must say if the delay is because they are making an effort to actually do a true prototype of the selected figures I will rescend my negatvities towards them, but c'mon, this is Hasbro we're talking about.

Yeah this is total BS. I can't believe a company would pull this and can't believe Marvel allows Hasbro to sully their good name!

If this is just a "technical difficulty" why not then just do a press release online with the results. Somethings gotta be up.

Maybe as an appology they will announce a 4th 2-pack of like Darkhawk & Gladiator (ok, sorry, I couldn't even type that with a straight face).

It is just typical greedy business at it's best. Check it out, if you make a 6" or bigger figure that Wally world is going to sell for $11 with $4 profit or a 4" figure at $9 with $6 profit, which one do you try to market? The problem with this line is they got bitter ML fans to buy into the greatness, over pay for a small crappy product, and hang the rest of us out to dry. I have to agree with LegendsCollector, if you want certain figures, make them yourself or buy a custom of them! Seems like the only alternative to me instead of waiting for them is that. What do you guys think?

No results yet, I'm throwing in the towel. I'm saving up for rare toybiz figures for my display. I'd rather drop 100 bucks plus shipping on a figure, than deal with this anymore. I'm going to start customizing too at least I can get the stuff I want.

It is just typical greedy business at it's best. Check it out, if you make a 6" or bigger figure that Wally world is going to sell for $11 with $4 profit or a 4" figure at $9 with $6 profit, which one do you try to market? The problem with this line is they got bitter ML fans to buy into the greatness, over pay for a small crappy product, and hang the rest of us out to dry. I have to agree with LegendsCollector, if you want certain figures, make them yourself or buy a custom of them! Seems like the only alternative to me instead of waiting for them is that. What do you guys think?

I agree with both of you, I'm just about ready to throw in the towel, I'm gonna dedicate my time and money to tracking down the old toybiz ones that I'm missing. I'm a big supporter of hasbro from their star wars line to the MLs but at least with SW figs they know how to please fans. I honestly don't know what's going with hasbro when it comes to Mls it's like they're incapable of handling a 6" line. First they eliminated the comic books, people kept supporting the line, they eliminated the BAF people kept supporting the line, and to add insult to injury they took the most requested figures since I've been around these forums and put them in the 4'' line, we still keep supporting the line. How much more can fans take??? I apologize I know I'm sounding redundant but it really burns me to see a lot of ML fans old and new supporting a line and a company that keeps disappointing them.

anyone want to guest who will be in the new line up....if it ever will come?

From looking at some other boards and some polls I'm thinking the top 3 will be:

- Deadpool

- Constrictor

- Black Widow or Warpath

Not how I voted but those seem to be the most popular. I'm really hoping for The Hood tho.

I think Constrictor for sure... unless there was tampering with the results. We'll find out sometime next year;)