The results are (finally) in!!!

tyhifive

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanted 3 new figures but I guess deadpool will finally be in my collection

Indeed, that´s what I believe is best.

Most people don´t have Deadpool, so this will be good news to them. I have TB Deadpool and I like him, I will probably get this one as well (I have many repeated characters and variants).

But I don´t know... Hasbro is letting ML fade away, little by little. MU is far more convenient to them... less plastic!

Thank god we got some new characters. Oh wait, we already have a perfectly adequate Deadpool and Black Widow. Toy Biz already made these figures and they are great. Why would people vote to make figures that they already have? I am really dissappointed with the results. I am glad that they are making at least one new figure with the two packs, but Valkyrie doesn't really fit anywhere in my display. Do you know who would fit? Any other character on the list. Dammit all. Gladiator. Stryfe. Cassandra Nova. I need more X-Men and more X-Men villians, not characters I already have. I still want MLs. I guess I'll have to turn to those custom figures on eBay that cost $150 a figure.

Also, does anyone have the original list that we voted on? I would like to see it in its entirety.

You do know not everyone got Toybiz's Deadpool right? He was rather rare when he came out and can go for over $50 MISB on ebay, so I don't know what you going on about.

I guess here is where we go from fighting between Hasbro and Toybiz to collectors and wannabe collectors lol I always thought a collector go for the hard to finds not wait for them to be remade and to a collector well from my point would rather have new let me rephrase that... NEW NEVER MADE characters so it would be worth to collect if they but another wolvy in there where do we put it lol I think what we trying to put across is that we had a chance to pick characters that come on they might never make and we passed up the choice dead pool was going to be made ether way during or after the movie a black widow over Mrs. Marvel????? Hum let me get black widow lol come on now that one really really I voted

1) Mrs. Marvel

2) Valkyrie

3) Ladybullseye

Lol what was your choice and I’m ready to get verbally jumped bring it on lol :wolverine2:

Thank god we got some new characters. Oh wait, we already have a perfectly adequate Deadpool and Black Widow. Toy Biz already made these figures and they are great. Why would people vote to make figures that they already have? I am really dissappointed with the results. I am glad that they are making at least one new figure with the two packs, but Valkyrie doesn't really fit anywhere in my display. Do you know who would fit? Any other character on the list. Dammit all. Gladiator. Stryfe. Cassandra Nova. I need more X-Men and more X-Men villians, not characters I already have. I still want MLs. I guess I'll have to turn to those custom figures on eBay that cost $150 a figure.

Also, does anyone have the original list that we voted on? I would like to see it in its entirety.

You do know not everyone got Toybiz's Deadpool right? He was rather rare when he came out and can go for over $50 MISB on ebay, so I don't know what you going on about.

I guess here is where we go from fighting between Hasbro and Toybiz to collectors and wannabe collectors lol I always thought a collector go for the hard to finds not wait for them to be remade and to a collector well from my point would rather have new let me rephrase that... NEW NEVER MADE characters so it would be worth to collect if they but another wolvy in there where do we put it lol I think what we trying to put across is that we had a chance to pick characters that come on they might never make and we passed up the choice dead pool was going to be made ether way during or after the movie a black widow over Mrs. Marvel????? Hum let me get black widow lol come on now that one really really I voted

1) Mrs. Marvel

2) Valkyrie

3) Ladybullseye

Lol what was your choice and I’m ready to get verbally jumped bring it on lol :wolverine2:

I totally agree with you!! What a !@$%'en waist,,, come on guys!! Really,!!!

blah blah blah boo hoo boo hoo. my 3 didn't get picked either but i'm not crying... and your crying makes you nothing more than an internet whiner. bitching on the internet is like farting with a walkman on (bhg reference, anyone?). yeah so the voting was probably rigged for ease of casting figures... who cares? we all knew it was gonna happen.

i voted for Constrictor, Brother Voodoo and Hulk i believe. Maybe they'll make it in... maybe not. Maybe they'll show up 4 years from now when Hasbro reuses molds again or something. whatever. we're getting more legends. count your blessings.

1) Mrs. Marvel

2) Valkyrie

3) Ladybullseye

LOL...I think everyone has a right to think what they will. Also I didn't vote, I saw no point as it seemed likely to me that sooner or later most if not all the figures will be made.

1) Mrs. Marvel

2) Valkyrie

3) Ladybullseye

Lol what was your choice and I'm ready to get verbally jumped bring it on lol :wolverine2:

So a real collector to you is someone who spends $75 for a toy? Cool. I got my Deadpool for $20 then put him on Ebay when i needed some cash & started him at 99 cents & sold him for $70. But that's not my style; I can't justify spending that much for a toy. And you say you wanted all new figures but you voted for Ms. Marvel. Who looked great. But hey! We already have her! Sure that was a different costume but it's just like Wolverine & all his costumes. Anyways we are allowed to vote for whatever ones we want. We did that. This is what we get. And it's awesome!

1) Mrs. Marvel

2) Valkyrie

3) Ladybullseye

Lol what was your choice and I'm ready to get verbally jumped bring it on lol :wolverine2:

I totally agree with you!! What a !@$%'en waist,,, come on guys!! Really,!!!

Hey. Yes. Really. We did this to you. Get over it Don't buy them. It won't hurt or bother Hasbro.

I just want to say this:

I was quick to complain when they announced this whole vote thing, but I'm happy with the results, even though only one figure I voted for actually made the cut. There are a lot of elitist collectors on here, I feel, and I'm sorry to admit that I probably have come across as one more than once. I have the ToyBiz Deadpool, and I do think it is better than this one, but let me tell you guys... I paid almost 75 bucks for mine, and I don't blame anyone who doesn't want to pay that. Come on, guys, let them have their Deadpool! This is a victory for MANY Legends collectors who never got ahold of the first one! Congrats, guys!

And as for Valkyrie, I didn't vote for her, but I'm happy with it. Look... it's not another Wolverine or Hulk, right? Enjoy it!

And Black Widow... Oh man... I'm sooo excited for this one. She was my #2. This sculpt is PERFECT if you ask me. I was severely disappointed with Toybiz' version.

Now we just have to wait another year. haha

My three were Ms. Marvel, Black Widow, and Multiple Man... and I voted for Lady Bullseye from my fiance's house. lol

So a real collector to you is someone who spends $75 for a toy? Cool. I got my Deadpool for $20 then put him on Ebay when i needed some cash & started him at 99 cents & sold him for $70. But that's not my style; I can't justify spending that much for a toy. And you say you wanted all new figures but you voted for Ms. Marvel. Who looked great. But hey! We already have her! Sure that was a different costume but it's just like Wolverine & all his costumes. Anyways we are allowed to vote for whatever ones we want. We did that. This is what we get. And it's awesome!

I've said this before, and I'll say it again. Ms. Marvel was my first pick. The new Ms. Marvel figure is NOT the same person as the last figure. This one is based on the Dark Reign tie-ins, and is not Carol Danvers at all. It's actually Moonstone of the Thunderbolts in the costume... so it's actually not a multiple character at all. And I'd kill for that figure.

I just want to say this:

I was quick to complain when they announced this whole vote thing, but I'm happy with the results, even though only one figure I voted for actually made the cut. There are a lot of elitist collectors on here, I feel, and I'm sorry to admit that I probably have come across as one more than once. I have the ToyBiz Deadpool, and I do think it is better than this one, but let me tell you guys... I paid almost 75 bucks for mine, and I don't blame anyone who doesn't want to pay that. Come on, guys, let them have their Deadpool! This is a victory for MANY Legends collectors who never got ahold of the first one! Congrats, guys!

And as for Valkyrie, I didn't vote for her, but I'm happy with it. Look... it's not another Wolverine or Hulk, right? Enjoy it!

And Black Widow... Oh man... I'm sooo excited for this one. She was my #2. This sculpt is PERFECT if you ask me. I was severely disappointed with Toybiz' version.

My three were Ms. Marvel, Black Widow, and Multiple Man... and I voted for Lady Bullseye from my fiance's house. lol

Thank you. You are awesome! I don't know why a majority of people on here on so pessimistic.

Come on!!! There´s no real sculpt here... they are all Hasbro CUSTOMS!!!

Um :spidey_deadtopic: i didnt say anything about a collector goes to ebay to buy a fig for 75 lol ha a ha i said i collector would go out to look for the hard to find figs come on now lol i didnt go to the store when toybiz deadpool come out and be like oh well i guess ill wait till they make him again lol i called around and found him i think that the diffrence and maybe a collector did spend that much for him and good for that guy cuz i dought the hasbro deadpool will be better then the toybiz one and when he comes out and everyone gonna complain i wish he was better guess what IM STILL GONNA HAVE the toybiz deadpool and be woo woo you should of picked an other choice lol :cyclops:

Anymore verbal abuse :profx:

Come on!!! There´s no real sculpt here... they are all Hasbro CUSTOMS!!!

LOL man thats great one High five im going to call them that now HASBRO CUSTOMS!!! lol

Valkyrie has got to be one of the most boring characters ever created. Her costume and overall design is also very uninspired. I can't figure out why so many people wanted this figure made. She doesn't even fit in with any other Legends. Maybe if they also made Nighthawk and Hellcat she might be relevant, but otherwise. MEH! and double MEH!! (That would be meh meh BTW).

As for the other two:

Black Widow... Hello! We already have her! She's not a big enough character for me to want another figure of her in the exact same costume that we already have a perfectly fine version of. Now maybe if they had done the Frank Miller designed short haired, grey costumed version of her I might have been interested. She would have gone great with a Daredevil, Kingpin, Bullseye, Hand Ninja display.

Deadpool... I know a lot of people like this character, but personally I never have. So, I'm not really interested in another figure of him. (And I don't own the first one). I can't say anything about this one, because I know that (for some reason) he's a popular choice, and he currently goes for a mint on Ebay. (So, anyone who has one they want to sell had better get rid of him now).

So, as it stands right now, I have no interest in picking up any of these. I guess I'll wait and see what the Hasbro picks are before I totally write off the whole wave though.

At least on the bright side I won't be in any hurry for these to come out.

Um :spidey_deadtopic: i didnt say anything about a collector goes to ebay to buy a fig for 75 lol ha a ha i said i collector would go out to look for the hard to find figs come on now lol i didnt go to the store when toybiz deadpool come out and be like oh well i guess ill wait till they make him again lol i called around and found him i think that the diffrence and maybe a collector did spend that much for him and good for that guy cuz i dought the hasbro deadpool will be better then the toybiz one and when he comes out and everyone gonna complain i wish he was better guess what IM STILL GONNA HAVE the toybiz deadpool and be woo woo you should of picked an other choice lol :cyclops:

Anymore verbal abuse :profx:

I waited a long time to get Deadpool for a good price & I got him on tfieds.com for $20. I have since sold him like i stated earlier. I personally like this new Deadpool more than the other one and would still buy this one even if I had the other one b/c I like it. Unless Hasbro screws him up & he looks totally different from the SDCC pics. And excuse me if you think I "verbally abused you" but i didn't notice anything derogatory or mean in anything I have send. Only stating facts. I don't have anything against you my friend! I just enjoy new things.

Geeze Louise lots of whiners today eh? Y'all keep whining about & stating the same exact things. I guess it's cool?

Funny, you keep complaining about people 'whining'. It's a board for this stuff, if people are interested in this type of thing they can keep 'whining' as much as they want. Who cares if you don't agree, obviously none of us do. So just keep whining about people whining... ooooh, watch him write a really loooong response about me now!!! Oh no!!! Go ahead, waste your day on me, I won't be spending any more time on you :)

Geeze Louise lots of whiners today eh? Y'all keep whining about & stating the same exact things. I guess it's cool?

Funny, you keep complaining about people 'whining'. It's a board for this stuff, if people are interested in this type of thing they can keep 'whining' as much as they want. Who cares if you don't agree, obviously none of us do. So just keep whining about people whining... ooooh, watch him write a really loooong response about me now!!! Oh no!!! Go ahead, waste your day on me, I won't be spending any more time on you :)

That´s what I thought a moment ago. This boards are exactly for whining or however you´d like feel about it.

I think I see why these won.

Deadpool - he's really popular plus the Wolverine movie just came out, so he's kind of in the spot light still

Valkyrie - hasbro already have a prototype of her, so it's easy to make her. Since the other figs on the list were customs and will need retooling

Black Widow - Iron Man 2 is coming out, so this will sell well in 2010 when the movie comes out.

I really have a feeling that Hasbro really picked these, not us (fans)

I've said this before, and I'll say it again. Ms. Marvel was my first pick. The new Ms. Marvel figure is NOT the same person as the last figure. This one is based on the Dark Reign tie-ins, and is not Carol Danvers at all. It's actually Moonstone of the Thunderbolts in the costume... so it's actually not a multiple character at all. And I'd kill for that figure.

I don't think there is a way that you can be sure that it is meant to be the Moonstone Ms. Marvel or the Carol Danverse one. Unless there was some bio posted by the figure that specifically stated it was Moonstone? I don't remember seeing one. Both characters have worn that costume. If I am missing something that is a dead giveaway that this is the Moonstone one please let me know, but I also see it as another version of the same character.

1) Mrs. Marvel

2) Valkyrie

3) Ladybullseye

lmao MRS Marvel. When did she get married?