The results are (finally) in!!!

tyhifive

This is total BS. The constrictor sure seemed like an overwhelming favorite.

And as for as the "whiners" go, it sounds like the ones whinng are the ones who missed Deadpool the first time around. Well too bad for you. I wouldn't get to happy though until it's finally released. Hasbro will probably make him short like they did with Tarantula.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW those results are lame. Color me not impressed, 2 re-makes of figures already available REGARDLESS of if their sculpts were good or bad. This was a chance for people to vote for something new & exciting and instead people chose remakes? Everyone & their mom makes a freakin custom Deadpool nowadays. Well here goes sacrificing chickens and wishing on stars to hope some of the other figures make it into the 2 pks. Besides we already know that Hasbro screws up every single female figure they do anyways. Oh, lol you forgot about that part when you voted didn't you?

:spidey_deadtopic:

This is total BS. The constrictor sure seemed like an overwhelming favorite.

And as for as the "whiners" go, it sounds like the ones whinng are the ones who missed Deadpool the first time around. Well too bad for you. I wouldn't get to happy though until it's finally released. Hasbro will probably make him short like they did with Tarantula.

You probably mean me cuz I am the only one complaining on here...but I didn't miss out on him. I bought him for $20, enjoyed him for a while, then sold him for $70. I like your wishful thinking about him being short like Tarantula (who I never had a problem with being short b/c I always pictured him short in the comics).

Hey believe it or not, people voted. Just because your choice didn't make the cut doesn't mean it didn't matter. Hard as it may be to be to stomach, everyone doesn't think the same way. A lot of people on here will tell you they voted for at least 2 of these figs. I voted for Deadpool and Widow. Why? ToyBiz's Deadpool can run $60 to $100 now. I'm damn happy I won't have to pay that for one now. Besides if you think all of their movie figs except IM are going to the MU scale. Deadpool would probably be a repaint of the one from the Wolverine line. ToyBiz's Black Widow is just butt ugly and you know it. My kid asked me if she was supposed to be a transvestite hero. lol. Besides I'd be suprised if she does make it into the movie line. You forget no one else made it into the last one except IM, the Iron Monger and every armor that wasn't in the movie. Honestly I would've love to have seen that Havok and all of them really. But at least some of our bitching helped. The line is still being produced. Slowly. Put a little bitching with continued support of the line, who knows.

this was a scam. deadpool was a given, valkyre was already basicly made but put off, and the widow is in the upcoming IM movie, plus its a very simple repaint.....man i want that constrictor!

i know what you mean i was hoping for constrictor...but who know what are the next 3

I agree, it does seem a little fishy constrictor didn't win cause another black widow makes sooo much sense(sarcasm). So my only questions are

1.what ironman movie repaint will we get w/black widow

2. what wolvie repaint will we get w/ deadpool (I'm thinking movie)

3. What movie repaint will valkyre be with. HULK,THOR,Loki,Cap (steve or Bucky,both)

4. Which figs will have alternating heads so you need to buy 2 of each 2 pack

widow- red hair or blond hair one

ironman-Tony or Jim rhodes ect....

Ha your kid is hilarious!! Seriously; she looks like a total dude. Thank God for the new one!

I know right. This one is going into the custom bin now. Maybe I can make Patrick Swayze from To Wong Foo!

Yeah dude or just sell her. You could get a good $8-$12 for her (It?)! At least save the body it's not that bad. They used the same one for storm right?

Ha your kid is hilarious!! Seriously; she looks like a total dude. Thank God for the new one!

I know right. This one is going into the custom bin now. Maybe I can make Patrick Swayze from To Wong Foo!

Yeah dude or just sell her. You could get a good $8-$12 for her (It?)! At least save the body it's not that bad. They used the same one for storm right?

True that if its broken fix it, if its not dont fix it. The chicks that hasbro makes now are hot, toy biz's chicks where dudes with make up painted on them. Any way Valkryie.... wow thats WHAT I WILL NOT BUY. they will probably package somthing awsome with her...heres hoping. why not Sif, or Enchantress, or even a chick lokie?

i voted for constrictor but if doesnt get made, i will be kind of happy. why? he is the easyest repaint ever. just need a guardian and done. what to take for tentacles? i sure will find something for a dollar to do it. i know now why valkyrie is in it. thor movie comes next year and i am sure that we wont see any of this figs until september 2010. once the blockbuster summer is over.

I'm really happy about Valkyrie and Black Widow. I wish Hasbro would at least tool some new legs for Valkyrie, but I'll take what I can get. I don't need another Deadpool but I'm hoping he comes with Warpath. I won't be buying a Deadpool Wolverine 2-pack since I already have both. I was hoping that cool looking Constrictor would win. Hopefully Hasbro will take a chance and not stick us with yet another Hulk and Wolverine. Valkyrie and Constrictor would be great. He did fight the Defenders so there is a connection, if one is needed.

i voted for constrictor but if doesnt get made, i will be kind of happy. why? he is the easyest repaint ever. just need a guardian and done. what to take for tentacles? i sure will find something for a dollar to do it. i know now why valkyrie is in it. thor movie comes next year and i am sure that we wont see any of this figs until september 2010. once the blockbuster summer is over.

Yeah dude you could totally use the tentacles from a sentinel or Omega Red! Hasbro will certainly make this sometime. B/c it truley would be so easy for them.

Yeah dude you could totally use the tentacles from a sentinel or Omega Red! Hasbro will certainly make this sometime. B/c it truley would be so easy for them.

I like to use the clear ties that came packaged with Toybiz ML. Most of them are too short and thin, but I've seen some that are longer and thicker, and easier to bend. I think the tentacles would look better, obvioisly, but if they are too fat they won't wrap completely around a figure.

I like to use the clear ties that came packaged with Toybiz ML. Most of them are too short and thin, but I've seen some that are longer and thicker, and easier to bend. I think the tentacles would look better, obvioisly, but if they are too fat they won't wrap completely around a figure.

i looked into it and i found something. how about the lash from neca's predator? it is long and thin. great for it. it is way more expensive do.

First, to all you fans accusing Hasbro of rigging the vote, do you have any evidence of this or are you just pissed that Nuke didn't make it into the top three? A travesty for the ages.

Secondly, no one was knocking Valkyrie when the Hulk Classics line came out. In fact, it was all "How could Hasbro leave her out?" How quickly we forget. BTW pretty much every one of these figures is a straight up repaint or reused parts, so that whole "well they've already made the prototype and they just want to save money" argument can go out the window.

Finally, I can see why fans chose Deadpool. Back when ML VI came out the case breakdown was something like 4 Brown Wolverine, 3 Movie Punisher, 2 Cable, 2 Juggernaut and one of either Deadpool or Phoenix, which was just stupid. Phoenix was a solid figure but Deadpool (whom I'm not really a big fan of) is one of the all-time great Marvel Legends figures, top five at worst, and a lot of people missed out on it. So I saw this as Hasbro saying "we'll rectify this wrong if you want us to" so here's hoping you can get one this time around.

I think most of us are whining because our choices didn't get picked. I'm not happy about the choices either except Widow because I actually voted for her, I know most people have her already but I don't mind a rerelease of a figure when there's room for improvement and there's plenty room for improvement from the ToyBiz version. Deadpool... well I'm not happy with him mainly because I dislike the chracter but seriously did anyone expected him not to win with all of the DP fanboys out there. Every site I visited 2 out of 5 people said they voted for Deadpool add that to the fact that the original one sells for a ridiculous amount on the secondary market and an appereance in a recent movie and an upcoming one and you got a sure winner. I doubt I'll get him unless he comes with a character that I really want. Valkyrie well I don't mind that we get her but wouldn't have mind if we didn't got her either again I'll get her if she comes with a character I really want. Also no one here is wrong we're all expressing our opinions like I just did and it's ok to whine after all that's what these forums are for to express and discuss our opinions and ocasionally whine about something. What bothers me a little is that we're kind of being premature we still don't know what Hasbro choices are yet so we may get a figure we wanted(fingers crossed for Constrictor) so we should wait another month for hasbro to announce their choices and then complain. Rejoice at least they finally announced the winners and we have some MLs to look forward to. sort of

i looked into it and i found something. how about the lash from neca's predator? it is long and thin. great for it. it is way more expensive do.

Most people have been using the tentacles from the McFarlane Creech figure. he isn't to expensive if you shop well and his tentacles have a nice flat taper effect. Looks great on a Bullseye or Guardian.