Now that we know the results...what will the pairings be...

EldestSon

This is what I think we'll get:

Deadpool & Fantomex - Deadpool is the popular one so he'll be paired with a less known character and Fantomex is both less known and connected to DP.

Valkyrie & either Hood, Hulk (likely), Wolverine (likely), or Phoenix - There really wasn't anyone connected to her except Hood sort of (magic) so it'll probably be a popular character. Wolvie and Hulk are the obvious choices. Phoenix is just a repaint so that's very possible. But I'm guessing Wolverine cause I don't see them doing two girls in one two pack.

Black Widow & Constrictor - Constrictor is an Iron Man enemy is memory serves and he has whips like Whiplash so this seems like a no brainer to me. They could go with Lady Bullseye, but again, I don't see them putting two girls together.

This is what I hope we get:

Deadpool & Madrox

Variant (diff paints) Deadpool & Madrox

Valkyrie & Hood (cause I really want Hood)

Black Widow & Lady Bullseye

What I really want tho is for Deadpool to come with Nuke or Fantomex and for Madrox to come with himself.

What I fear:

Deadpool & Madrox

Valkyrie & Madrox

Black Widow & Madrox

:hulk:

Deadpool & Madrox

Valkyrie & Madrox

Black Widow & Madrox

That would be sooooo hilarious but it would suck so much! Hasbro: "Our three choices are all Madrox!"

Now what would be cool is if they didn't package any of the winners together and just gave us 6 figues that all come with a Madrox!

I would love to see:

Deadpool with Fantomex/Nuke/Madrox/Phoenix/Havok/Warpath (although an X-Force Warpath would be kinda pointless w/o an X-Force Wolvie)

Black Widow with Constrictor/Hood/Voodoo/Ms. Marvel (Little Dark Reign Tie-In)

Valyrie with Constrictor(she worked with the Hulk & he has fought Hulk)/Hulk or Bi Beast (both of which are very unlikely to be made due to Hasbro's taste for smaller figures. Madrox would be great with her too b/c really she doesn't fit with anyone so why not just throw in an army builder!

We'll probably get:

Valkyrie and Hulk (Hulk is about the only character from the list of 19 that has any connection with Valkyrie). Won't be much interchangeability on this set because the Hulk will be a "larger" figure and the Valkyrie has a few accessories.

Deadpool (With alternate "unmasked" head) and Madrox (with alternate "cowled" head), or possibly Fantomex (I'd say X-Force Wolverine, but I think Hasbro considers Deadpool popular enough to "anchor" his own pack, especially if he "won" the poll. Alternately, they might do a variant pack with "reverse colors/Weapon X" Deadpool and "Cowled/Classic" Madrox.

Black Widow (with alternate Yelena head) and Constrictor (I believe they've fought before, and really aside from Wolverine, there aren't many characters with direct links to Black Widow in that mix, either).

We'll probably get:

Valkyrie and Hulk (Hulk is about the only character from the list of 19 that has any connection with Valkyrie). Won't be much interchangeability on this set because the Hulk will be a "larger" figure and the Valkyrie has a few accessories.

Deadpool (With alternate "unmasked" head) and Madrox (with alternate "cowled" head), or possibly Fantomex (I'd say X-Force Wolverine, but I think Hasbro considers Deadpool popular enough to "anchor" his own pack, especially if he "won" the poll. Alternately, they might do a variant pack with "reverse colors/Weapon X" Deadpool and "Cowled/Classic" Madrox.

Black Widow (with alternate Yelena head) and Constrictor (I believe they've fought before, and really aside from Wolverine, there aren't many characters with direct links to Black Widow in that mix, either).

I would absolutely love your idea for the Deadpool/Madrox variant pack! And it would give all the people who don't want another Deadpool a reason to buy that set! A Yelena head with the Black Widow pack would be so awesome too!

I was sure that Hasbro said that the 3 they pick will be from the prototypes they displayed at SDCC but now going back and reading the original articles, I can't find where they've said that at all! So maybe they aren't going to be ones we've seen already!

I really hope its NOT going to be an Iron Man, Wolvie, and Thor!

Also - they did say that if Warpath won, they could make a variant of the classic Warpath.

I could see them putting Warpath with Deadpool as they both were in "Messiah War".

I was sure that Hasbro said that the 3 they pick will be from the prototypes they displayed at SDCC but now going back and reading the original articles, I can't find where they've said that at all! So maybe they aren't going to be ones we've seen already!

Also - they did say that if Warpath won, they could make a variant of the classic Warpath.

I could see them putting Warpath with Deadpool as they both were in "Messiah War".

I wouldn't mind a Thor if it was the awesome new version of him. The Marvel Select will suffice for now though. And a Deadpool/Warpath pack would rule. A regular DP/X-Force Warpath and a variant pack with Weapon X DP/classic Warpath!

thanks for answering my question. I thought the meds stopped working. I"M kinda skeptical when hasbro says something normally, but I never saw them say it either.

Are we assuming that the three fans picked won't be packaged together and we'd get a two-pack of the Hasbro picks?

I'd see Deadpool/Black Widow, Havok/Madrox, and Valkyrie/Hulk

Though I don't want another Hulk, but that's all I see them anchoring a Valkyrie pack with, from those choices.

Another option is that Madrox would be thrown in with Valkyrie, because as far as appeal at the store, I think she's the weakest link of the three fan picks, and Hasbro KNOWS that people will buy multiple sets to build a Madrox army. Its a way for them to ensure moving inventory on Valkyrie and not ending up with that set as the peg warmer. Strategy-wise, I could see that happening.

Are we assuming that the three fans picked won't be packaged together and we'd get a two-pack of the Hasbro picks?

I'd see Deadpool/Black Widow, Havok/Madrox, and Valkyrie/Hulk

Though I don't want another Hulk, but that's all I see them anchoring a Valkyrie pack with, from those choices.

Another option is that Madrox would be thrown in with Valkyrie, because as far as appeal at the store, I think she's the weakest link of the three fan picks, and Hasbro KNOWS that people will buy multiple sets to build a Madrox army. Its a way for them to ensure moving inventory on Valkyrie and not ending up with that set as the peg warmer. Strategy-wise, I could see that happening.

Spoiler concerning Hood and sorta Valkyrie...

Hood lost his powers in New Avengers. Loki gave him the Norn stones to get them back. Now there's a connection (sort of) between Hood and Valk.

Hood lost his powers in New Avengers. Loki gave him the Norn stones to get them back. Now there's a connection (sort of) between Hood and Valk.

That's way too weak a link to base a two pack on. They've never even appeared in an issue together.

Hulk is almost certain to be packed with Valkyrie. He's a core character so retailers will like it, and he's pretty much the only character out of that whole bunch that has any connection to Valkyrie at all.

They can pack Valkyrie with a Modern Thor or a modern Loki. That would really rock my socks off!!

And they can pack Black Widow with an UPSCALED Extremis Iron Man based on the one previewed for the MU line. If not, an IMPROVED bigger and BULKIER Movie IRON MAN as big as that FFML Dr DOOM and that would be pure awesomeness.

And they can TRANSFORM that NUKE prototype into CABLE and pack him with new DEADPOOL and a lot of people will embrace HASBRO once more.

I'm with you, man those are all excellent ideas. Does anyone know when are they gonna announce the other 3?????

they will announce it at ny toyfare. like hasbro would be all of a sudden wanna move things faster. once they have decided who is gonna be in it. then they have to do the "so called changes" and then they show them at new york toyfare. i told earlier that hasbro will not release them before september 2010. then we all have to wait to pick another 3 at sdcc 2010 for a release of 2011.

That's way too weak a link to base a two pack on. They've never even appeared in an issue together.

Hulk is almost certain to be packed with Valkyrie. He's a core character so retailers will like it, and he's pretty much the only character out of that whole bunch that has any connection to Valkyrie at all.

Most likely she will be packed with the Hulk. For the kids out there, they use to be in this little 'unteam' together known as the Defenders... it lasted about 150 issues. That's a pretty good connection.