Marvel Select First Appearance Sabertooth

skeezix

The regular version hasn't even been released. They will likely be released at the same time. I have been waiting a loooonnnnggg time for this too! Just keep checking the main page here at the beginning of each week; they show all the marvel products shipping from diamond every week. It's definitely not coming out in August anymore though as Wednesday will be Sept. 2. Diamond is late a lot though.

I got mine today! And get this...for $10!!! Nashville, TN has 3 stores called The Great Escape and one of them has everything in the store marked down to 50% off! I went to the one I usually go to and they had 2 of them so I figured I'd try to go to the 50% off one and they had 2 there as well! They both were banged up a little but heck it was worth it for $10 off! I don't open my Marvel Select figs and the little hanger hook was damaged a bit so I just took some plastic pieces from opened figures I had laying around to tape it up. It looks great! I used to hate Marvel Select but now I have New Cap, New Thor, Anit-Venom, New Ironman and this amazing guy. Now I can't wait for Abomination and Thing! I love the big ones but I am totally passing on that Marvel Girl when it comes out.

wow guys, i got mine yesterday. well the regular version. this figure is awesome. realy well done and the size is just working for sabretooth. i love him. i was so surprised that it was allredy at my comicstore. normaly it takes a month or two after the release in the u.s. but this was fast. cant wait for abomination, thing, spiderman, i allready have them in preorder.

Got my regular today. The left arm broke at the elbow. The up/down joint seemed very stuck. I tried working it very slowly, but it wouldn't budge. I gave it a little too much and it snapped at that other elbow joint (the one that lets you swing it side to side).

totally bummed. Anyone ever have to return anything to BBTS before? They say they pay for shipping and everything. I just hope I don't have to wait long for my replacement.

Question: Did anyone else notice a big difference between the stand on the back of the box (w/ the proto) and the one in the box? Mine was missing all those gadgets that are on the front side. It just had the sign (which doesn't appear to attach to anything), the big round thingy, and two little things that also attach to the rear.

Got my regular today. The left arm broke at the elbow. The up/down joint seemed very stuck. I tried working it very slowly, but it wouldn't budge. I gave it a little too much and it snapped at that other elbow joint (the one that lets you swing it side to side).

totally bummed. Anyone ever have to return anything to BBTS before? They say they pay for shipping and everything. I just hope I don't have to wait long for my replacement.

Question: Did anyone else notice a big difference between the stand on the back of the box (w/ the proto) and the one in the box? Mine was missing all those gadgets that are on the front side. It just had the sign (which doesn't appear to attach to anything), the big round thingy, and two little things that also attach to the rear.

Yeah That was the first thing i Noticed when i opend it. Talk about false advertisment. At least the arm on mine didnt fall off. I sold the incomplete base any way.

Yeah That was the first thing i Noticed when i opend it. Talk about false advertisment. At least the arm on mine didnt fall off. I sold the incomplete base any way.

Hasbro gets away with it all the time, why not DS.