Cancelled Marvel Legends

corto

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well... let´s wait till they actually release her! Most of the pictures below were thought to be surely released and ended up nowhere.

Here are some SWEET pictures. That´s all I found. I found Xavier´s chair!!!!!!!

And I know the Hulk has been released. It was the base that wasn´t!

That's a different Xavier. He has a stupid grin on his face.

AoA Sunfire was released bro.

Well... let´s wait till they actually release her! Most of the pictures below were thought to be surely released and ended up nowhere.

So what´s wrong with Xavier´s grin? It´s quite different from the original.

Also, why don´t you mention the unreleased ones instead of the others? It´s obvious that AoA SF was released. The prototype has a different paint job though.

Also, why don´t you mention the unreleased ones instead of the others? It´s obvious that AoA SF was released. The prototype has a different paint job though.

Most proto's look different. If you are going by that logic, then you should list Guardian too (among others).

Xavier rarely smiles. That looks like a smirk and I can't ever remember him doing that.

Most proto's look different. If you are going by that logic, then you should list Guardian too (among others).

Xavier rarely smiles. That looks like a smirk and I can't ever remember him doing that.

come on guys peace in the middle east i would like that prf x fig and dont be mad at him for posting the pics and be mad at hasbro for not trying to make these man TOYBIZ should of gone out with a bang and made them in a collectors set and all the army builders ok ok thats it in gonna go cry in the corner the memories :profx: :profx:

I just thought it would be fun sharing these pictures with everyone around. Maybe it´s not that fun for you.

Whatever.

I just thought it would be fun sharing these pictures with everyone around. Maybe it´s not that fun for you.

Whatever.

If you think that was bad criticism or something, then the internet may not be for you. I was simply giving my opinion on that Xavier and letting you know AoA Sunfire probably shouldn't be in this thread.

Most of us would love 4 Hasbro to start treating Marvel Legends like Star Wars and GI Joe, and instead of just offering exclusives from their toyshop, why not do mail-away orders?

with of all us collecting Legends over the years, a few UPC's could give us figures like the Crimson Dynamo, Silver Samurai, Magneto, 1st Appearance Storm, Aurora, and the Red King.

No reason why Hasbro just can't make all those figs available. And of course, even with their limited articulation, army builders such as the AIM troopers and the Hellfire Club enforcers are must haves.

to Raimieken:

the dude with the pot on his head is Forbush Man

and that frog Thor is is from the PuddleGulp storyline Simonson did a little while after taking over the Thor franchise and breathing new life into that book.

don't worry about them. Most of us like this topic. I think you got em all. Here's a pic of the Luke Cage I used to have

lukeCageVarMOC.jpg

holy crap! how did you get your hands on that thing and how much did you sell it for?!

I bought it for about $400 on ebay. When it was time for me to let go of my collection it went for about $425.

Here's what my collection used to be like

http://marvellegends.info/otherPics/collection/myMLs.htm

don't worry about them. Most of us like this topic. I think you got em all. Here's a pic of the Luke Cage I used to have

lukeCageVarMOC.jpg

holy crap! how did you get your hands on that thing and how much did you sell it for?!

I bought it for about $400 on ebay. When it was time for me to let go of my collection it went for about $425.

Here's what my collection used to be like

http://marvellegends.info/otherPics/collection/myMLs.htm

Looks awesome! But why did you have to let it go? Could you make some profit out of it?