Cancelled Marvel Legends

corto

Thanks for posting all the pics! I'm saving all of them :D

I remember seeing that Wildchild up on eBay last year and it was going for $500 "buy it now" I think. I dont know if anyone bought it

Pics from the first post were taken from an ebay auction as far as I can remember. I believe those figures are not plastic, but resin.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

don't worry about them. Most of us like this topic. I think you got em all. Here's a pic of the Luke Cage I used to have

lukeCageVarMOC.jpg

holy crap! how did you get your hands on that thing and how much did you sell it for?!

I bought it for about $400 on ebay. When it was time for me to let go of my collection it went for about $425.

Here's what my collection used to be like

http://marvellegends.info/otherPics/collection/myMLs.htm

Is that really your personal collection or did you used to own a small collectibles shop?

The reason I ask is that, though the collection is awesome, it looks suspiciously like the set up (shelves, posters, statues, etc.) a guy had going at a small shop in a mall around where I lived. He was a good enough guy once you got to know him, but he was kind of an ass cause he used to walk over to the Kaybee, literally 2 stores down, and cherry pick the toys and bring em back to his shop and mark them up at least 5 times the original price.

I had once mentioned to him, in a round-a-bout way, just between fellow collectors, what he was doing was kinda effed up but he told me, very politely, that 90 percent of the items for sale were from his personal collection and I should mind my own freakin business. Oddly enough, that was a situation where both arguments were 100 percent correct.

Not trying to call you out or anything, just curious if you were the same cat. Very nice collection either way.

:) That was indeed my personal collection. I probably had the second largest next to blackcat and yes those pics were taken in my house. I recently moved and you should see my new setup! I'll post pics when it's done. I took my pegboards with me and now have shelves along the walls. This is my current collection:

http://marvellegends.info/collection/index.htm

The pics on the bottom ("OTHER STUFF") are the same ones of my old setup though.

But anyway, no I'm not the same dude (I'm in Austin) and none of the stuff from my "current" personal collection is for sale. I do however sell stuff that is in my collection that I've had forever and most of it is at wolviestoys.com which is in dire need of an update. I primarily collect wolverine, GI joes and Yoda figures now. Everything else I have I'm trying to get rid of.

Oh, and I would have LOVED to pick up that Luke Cage 2 stores down at KayBees :p

This keeps getting better and better.

Here´s another awesome picture of the Bring on the Bad Guys henchmen wave. We would have had (plenty of) Hellfire guards, Brood aliens, good looking Ninjas, Doombots... even great looking Skrulls!!! And I really mean lots of... series 13 is one of the most available series still out there.

post-23992-1253250138_thumb.jpg

Here is a link to an unreleased Havok which is pictured earlier in the thread which I just found out about today which I am pissed about. This unreleased Havok is beautiful. A modern havok has been in my top five for years.

http://www.marveltoys.net/figures.php?figu...=abcdefghijklmn

My understanding is that the Havok figure you are referring to was released, but only in England. Some kind of exclusive.

i don't remember a Hemmingway BAF even being talked about, much less a proto shot. Except for that toybiz one in the 90's that they never made

here u go took me a while to find it but here he is

hemingway.jpg

NOT a BAF. It was going to be released in some Gen X line. i knew it looked too cheap to be a Legend.

Here is a link to an unreleased Havok which is pictured earlier in the thread which I just found out about today which I am pissed about. This unreleased Havok is beautiful. A modern havok has been in my top five for years.

http://www.marveltoys.net/figures.php?figu...=abcdefghijklmn

My understanding is that the Havok figure you are referring to was released, but only in England. Some kind of exclusive.

it was never release. not in england not anywhere. don't you think more people would have had it if it was?

i don't remember a Hemmingway BAF even being talked about, much less a proto shot. Except for that toybiz one in the 90's that they never made

here u go took me a while to find it but here he is

hemingway.jpg

NOT a BAF. It was going to be released in some Gen X line. i knew it looked too cheap to be a Legend.

Yeah, it only has one ball joint (left arm). I bet the right arm is an action arm (push button in back and it swings up and down or something).