162$ sentinel on ebay

electro16

is there any way to ban scalpers off of ebay?

lmao

whats so funny? because all people selling on ebay are "scalpers" or "resellers"? well, thats kinda funny. but what i meant was OVERPRICING scalpers. i thought that was obvious.

He meant the analogy: "Holding Our Figures for Ransome Money" It was cool, but you ruined it.

dude.. it is only 100 quid (quid = bucks, british slang for pounds. pounds = dollars). that isn't that crazy!

they pay like 13 pounds for their figures.. which would be like 20 bucks for us or whatever.

So because of the exchange rate, it seems bad. But the guy is not asking for 162 bucks. He is asking like 100 bucks in their terms.

I am pretty sure I have seen them go for that high here.

Also, I think these were much more rare in the UK

is there any way to ban scalpers off of ebay?

lmao

whats so funny? because all people selling on ebay are "scalpers" or "resellers"? well, thats kinda funny. but what i meant was OVERPRICING scalpers. i thought that was obvious.

He meant the analogy: "Holding Our Figures for Ransome Money" It was cool, but you ruined it.

oh ok. didnt quite get it since he only qouted the "ban the scalpers from ebay phrase." so cant really blame me for misunderstanding his post.

anyway, i found out that some of these guys offer 28 dollars for a blob and sabretooth deluxe package. while i bought mine at around 12 bucks(it might be a little expensive for you guys, but here at my area thats a pretty good deal). with 10% off to boot!

no wonder it took me months to find these figs. because some people who dont even like toys prey off of those that do LOVE toys! :wolverine2:

yeah thats what i thought.

i just find it really irritating that some some people will sell things and doubles or triples the original price of the item. theres nothing wrong with selling but its painfully hard to get the figs i want as it is.

there are only 2 stores in my area that supports ML and MU. the 3rd nearest is about 45 miles away.

it is funny to ban scalpers on ebay since all of them are scalpers(lol), but to haul items at retailers and resell them them at about twice the price, they should be hanged(ok thats a little harsh but you get the point).

some guys here are really lucky to have walmart and target available to them along with toys r us. all i got are a couple of stores.

yeah thats what i thought.

i just find it really irritating that some some people will sell things and doubles or triples the original price of the item. theres nothing wrong with selling but its painfully hard to get the figs i want as it is.

Don't hate the sellers, hate the buyers. If people weren't buying the figures from them at 3x the MSRP then the sellers wouldn't be asking for that much.

I've found a handful of sellers on ebay that have reasonably priced ML figures, and I go to those same sellers time and time again to fill in gaps in my collection. For anyone worried about Scalpers, I would suggest doing the same as me. Find some place that has fairly-priced items and be loyal to them. It might it even work out, as one seller gave me a "bonus" the second time I purchased from him. Also, there's tons of posts in this forum for people with items for sale/trade.

Anyways, I know I wouldn't pay that much for a BAF Sentinel, but thats only because I think its a matter of time until one is released in the MU line. Just look at the Galactus that is already being made. I did just pay $72 for a complete Giant Man on eBay with free shipping, so I thought that was good.