Probably way too late to ask this...

knuclear200x

Whenever i visit the local wal-mart or target every week for groceries, i always take the time to step into the toy aisle. But every time i step in and look at the iron man section, all i have ever seen for the past months were Iron Man series 1 and 2, and if lucky enough 3.

Never bothered to buy those being the Hasbro/marvel hater i am, but i was hoping this new series would be worthy of my wallet. HOWEVER, i have yet to this very day find this series as other marvel series continue to update as i just happened to have seen the Transformers Marvel crossover with the Iron Man-Spider-man combiner...but still no Iron Man series 4. I live in NV but ive been as far as CA and still nothing. so i have to ask...

Is it out yet? Did they cancel it? Or were they already so great that people bought them as soon as stores opened leaving only older lines of the series?

please help this poor, uninformed soul :(

I heard they pulled wave 4 before it even hit the stores and most of the figs will be released in conjunction with the second movie. If you were lucky enough to find any figs that made it to retail you may be sitting on a mint. But I think the future of any further IM figs will be in the 3.75" scale.

Wave 4 was Heavy Artillery, Subterranean, Atmosperic diving, ect., right? They definitely came out in stores, I have those three, but didn't pick up the others (some sort of fire-fighting theme).

I don't think they''ll be hitting with the new movie next year seeing as how the IM II line is supposed to be 3.75". If they still have any maybe they'll put them out for Christmas.

Wave 4 was Heavy Artillery, Subterranean, Atmosperic diving, ect., right? They definitely came out in stores, I have those three, but didn't pick up the others (some sort of fire-fighting theme).

I don't think they''ll be hitting with the new movie next year seeing as how the IM II line is supposed to be 3.75". If they still have any maybe they'll put them out for Christmas.

I found them at target a long time ago and got thr artillery and diving one but never saw the subterranean (didn't he have a big drill type contraption). the one thing I did leave there was a light blue Iron Monger( colored just like in comic book) which I kinda bummed I did now considering the limited release.

I found them at target a long time ago and got thr artillery and diving one but never saw the subterranean (didn't he have a big drill type contraption). the one thing I did leave there was a light blue Iron Monger(comic color) which I kinda bummed I did now considering the limited release.

The only ones I didn't get were the silver modern Iron Mans (I believe there was a regular one and one where you could take the helmet off, etc) and the blue Iron Monger.

I thought the silver ones were just bleh and the blue Iron Monger was just ridiculous looking. Hated it.

Here's my IM display...just need that 2 pack Stealth IM to complete it...and some backgrounds.

5772_1182024837173_1424783105_30498676_2326017_n.jpg

This is actually an old pic. Now I have Rhodey on the other side next to the bikes and on the left side I have my Shield agents. And of course the 2 pack IM is standing on the platform next to Tony.

I found them at target a long time ago and got thr artillery and diving one but never saw the subterranean (didn't he have a big drill type contraption). the one thing I did leave there was a light blue Iron Monger(comic color) which I kinda bummed I did now considering the limited release.

The only ones I didn't get were the silver modern Iron Mans (I believe there was a regular one and one where you could take the helmet off, etc) and the blue Iron Monger.

I thought the silver ones were just bleh and the blue Iron Monger was just ridiculous looking. Hated it.

Here's my IM display...just need that 2 pack Stealth IM to complete it...and some backgrounds.

5772_1182024837173_1424783105_30498676_2326017_n.jpg

This is actually an old pic. Now I have Rhodey on the other side next to the bikes and on the left side I have my Shield agents. And of course the 2 pack IM is standing on the platform next to Tony.

I want that stealht striker Iron Man in the right, I'll buy him when I see him.