BAF prices

spang2005

I just bought a giant man for $72 on eBay with free shipping. Seemed fair to me since the parts all retail for $10.00 initially. With the post about the $162 sentinel got me wondering how much anyone would pay for any given baf to try and figure out what the value of any given baf would be.

And I'm also trying to guage if I overpaid. I doubt it because it really seems like an awesome figure and I cant wait to get it in the mail.

I don't think you overpaid. That sounds like a pretty good deal considering that the Giant-Man BAF regularly goes for around $100.00 and up on Ebay. So $72.00 with free shipping isn't bad at all. Congrats.

I don't know how much I would pay for any given BAF. I guess for most people it depends on how rare it is and how much they want that particular character. I'm sure it varies greatly from person to person. I myself paid about $30.00 for the Blob BAF and $19.99 for Annihilus (I don't recall how much for shipping on either of them). I thought both of those were pretty good deals. However the most I've ever paid for a single figure was $65.00 with Free shipping for a Hulk Classics Absorbing Man. Which I felt was a very decent price because that figure was going for upwards of $100.00 at the time. It was a little hard forking over that much bread for one figure, but I had been coveting that one for years. Absorbing Man is one of my all time favorite villains, and that fig was my most wanted at the time. So for me it was worth it, and I have no regrets.

Here he is in all of his awesomeness.

3044537524_eb6f8d92e0_o.jpg

that's reassuring. My entire collection has been bought loose, a few figures at atime for an average of about 7-8 dollars per figure. Recently though, I've started buying fewer figures but spending more money to complete my collection. The giant man is the most I've ever paid for a figure, but I think it's worth it.

I used to say i'd never go over $15 for a single figure, but I broke down and bought a loose giant manseries Thor for $25.99, ronan namor for $20, and loose kitty pryde and spider woman variant for $17 each. I guess when it cones down to it, completing my collection is worth it, and I only have a few more figures to go.

I'd say my best deals so far have been a loose phoenix with base for $6.00, and Colossus for $12 with free shipping.

The only other bafs I'm interested in are red hulk and blob, but I wouldn't want to go over $40 for either one.

I just bought a giant man for $72 on eBay with free shipping. Seemed fair to me since the parts all retail for $10.00 initially. With the post about the $162 sentinel got me wondering how much anyone would pay for any given baf to try and figure out what the value of any given baf would be.

And I'm also trying to guage if I overpaid. I doubt it because it really seems like an awesome figure and I cant wait to get it in the mail.

Dude, that was a steal, don't waste another minute second guessing yourself. You could have spent a helluva lot more from the prices I've seen. And you woulda spent much, much more had you done it like me. I chased down the entire set around my entire town and in all actuality, there was not one figure in the set that I considered a must-have other than Warbird. I probably spent more on gas than you did on your BAF.

You made a good transaction.

Yeah that's a very good deal. I paid about $20 per figure in the package except for the 3 AoA ones which were under $15. The Thor ran me $35 and I had bought Kitty when she was released before I started collecting MLs. Only reason I got them this way is because the loose pieces run about the same price. So you really did well.

I don't think you overpaid. That sounds like a pretty good deal considering that the Giant-Man BAF regularly goes for around $100.00 and up on Ebay. So $72.00 with free shipping isn't bad at all. Congrats.

I don't know how much I would pay for any given BAF. I guess for most people it depends on how rare it is and how much they want that particular character. I'm sure it varies greatly from person to person. I myself paid about $30.00 for the Blob BAF and $19.99 for Annihilus (I don't recall how much for shipping on either of them). I thought both of those were pretty good deals. However the most I've ever paid for a single figure was $65.00 with Free shipping for a Hulk Classics Absorbing Man. Which I felt was a very decent price because that figure was going for upwards of $100.00 at the time. It was a little hard forking over that much bread for one figure, but I had been coveting that one for years. Absorbing Man is one of my all time favorite villains, and that fig was my most wanted at the time. So for me it was worth it, and I have no regrets.

how did you make the normal arm? it looks crazy good!!

toybiz BAF's i used a system lol i bet 50 the most and let it ride if i won good for me if not dam it i lost on some i did pay a little more over 50 i got giant man for 53 the most i have paid for one is black apacolypse but it was worth it the hasbros i would not go over 35 i got blob for 30 brood queen for 20 nemises for 35 i still need ronan and ares but ill wait till they go down in price they are going for to much right now to me but i will find them one day

Thanks much.

This Absorbing Man came with the more "normal" sized Hulk arm so I just simply painted it to match his skin color as close as I could. I thought he definitely should have come with an unpowered arm, and I didn't really plan to use the Hulk arm anyway, so it worked out pretty good.

Thanks much.

This Absorbing Man came with the more "normal" sized Hulk arm so I just simply painted it to match his skin color as close as I could. I thought he definitely should have come with an unpowered arm, and I didn't really plan to use the Hulk arm anyway, so it worked out pretty good.

was there two different size hulk arms?? all the pics i've seen he has a huge hulk hand....I have not picked him up yet and it would be cool to know what one i'm looking for...you did a great job on painting it...looks just like it should be there!