is there a red haired Sharon Carter 2 pack Marvel Legend??

tivo75

Yeah, it's not very hard to create an authentic looking Hasbro paint job, what with all of their one layer paint apps.

lol you're right it is kind of easy. I think this is bogus I never heard of a red haired variant. And all the pics shown the Sharon Carter was blonde. Besides has anyone seen Sharon Carter as a redhead besides the Ultimate Universe???

so the human torch and sue storm are cancelled? I dont believe it, since they released the mr fantastic and thing from the last series. It's retarded not to release the rest of the fantastic four

I think they'll release them in wave 2.5 along with the Stealth IM/Sharon Carter and the Dum Dum/Chaste Ninja 2 packs. They'll probably throw in the Skrull/Kree two pack again (even tho it isn't selling as well from what I can tell; but it's army builder so...).

With the red hair that looks like it might be a good head for a Jessica Jones custom.

But I thought the Stealth Iron Man was coming with the white-uniform Sharon Carter, for some reason. I guess not.

Wellllll I was going to quote this post and say the alternate head from Elektra looks great as a Jessica Drew but then i realized you said Jessica Jones. And yes, you are so right, that would make a great Jessica Jones!

• 4 weeks later...

now i have seen pix of the stealth iron man with a blonde sharron Carter in pack with a red Maria Hill head in the pack...this is 100% legit...but i have a red hair Sharron Head that i got from a this guy (mentioned above) that is the exact same red as the pix of maria...is this a variant or what? either way it looks great and i got it for 19 which is not much off the reg price anyway so i am happy just wonderin if it s a true variant?

now i have seen pix of the stealth iron man with a blonde sharron Carter in pack with a red Maria Hill head in the pack...this is 100% legit...but i have a red hair Sharron Head that i got from a this guy (mentioned above) that is the exact same red as the pix of maria...is this a variant or what? either way it looks great and i got it for 19 which is not much off the reg price anyway so i am happy just wonderin if it s a true variant?

I think the red head Sharon is either a mistake or a sample (meaning, they were thinking of going red with her, but then decided to just go with the different blonde).