Contest

monron999

So I bought a MH/IM 2 pack in another city while visiting relatives. I have since found the 2 packs in my town and bought one with a slightly less distortion in IM's legs, though the problems with the first one are minor.

Long story short, I have one to spare. I know some people have been having trouble finding them so I'm putting em up for grabs should enough people be interested. If this topic gets 5 postings of interested persons I will start the contest. I'm not sure what the overall availability is in all areas, but they're still a bit hard to find around here. It would be nice if I could limit the contest to only those who are having trouble finding them, but there's no way to confirm that.

The contest would be a scavenger hunt of sorts with pictures needing to be posted as evidence. There will be a total of 5 toy based searches and they will most certainly be 100% mindless randomness. I will do my best to make the searches accessable to all involved. In the case of a tie it would assign a score of 1 to 5 to each item based on creativity or accuracy.

Also, I will cover shipping costs too. You ain't gotta do nuthin' but win.

Any takers?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a go. Anyone else who wants to join, feel free though you may have to play a little catch up.

I'll start out with the first four items and the last one on Monday 09/28/09. To get credit for being the first post em as quickly as possible.

Let's get started. Keep in mind the specified character from any current or past toy line will do. Doesn't exactly have to be ML.

1. Picture of any Wolverine, Sabretooth or other ferocious type character mauling the family pet. (Bonus points if it's a freakin poodle or chihuahua)

2. Picture of Blob, Kingpin or other "fat" character on the treadmill (Bonus if it's in an actual populated Gym)

3. Picture of Spider Man riding public transportation.

4. Picture of Daredevil stomping Batman's a$$ and then stealing his lunch money. (Bonus if Batman's actually crying). This is a special shout out to my good buddy Pooda.

*5. Expect this on to be very vague and much to be left to your interpretation and my judgment. You'll understand when you get it.

Happy Hunting!!!

PS: I will ship to Mexico. Anyone who chooses to cover their own shipping, the gesture is much appreciated.

wowowow I guess i am late to jump in on this

hey Monron, do these have to be pics from other sources, or can you make them like Corto did?

By all means, make them yourselves if you like. Be creative and interpret them as you will. My intent was for the participants to be able to translate them into pictures in any way they can. The source doesn't matter so much as content.

Sorry I was late with item #5. Wasn't sure anyone was participating.

5. Picture of Angel or Archangel, as a wing man (get it?), taking one for the team. Once again, interpret as you will.

Hey, really, sorry but this has been up for some time already and now I have to take more pics. What do you mean by this? I don´t quite get it.

Sorry I was late with item #5. Wasn't sure anyone was participating.

5. Picture of Angel or Archangel, as a wing man (get it?), taking one for the team. Once again, interpret as you will.

Any news about the score?

Looks like you're the winner by default. PM me your address, we'll get things going.

I totally missed this one! Man, this would have been fun to do. Congrats! Here is my custom Sabretooth vs My cat "Wagner".

wagsVSsabre.jpg

That's freakin awesome man. Totally what I was hoping to get outta this. I held on as

long as I could hoping more people would jump in but Corto put in the work right away and made a point to get in there first and in all fairness I couldn't put him off. He was obviously working to win.

Too bad I don´t have my figures where I live, another story would have been written...

the fifth "wingman" photo hasn´t been published, so that´gives me time. One question, can i make those photos u ask in photoshop from downloaded pics, cuts, etc? Im willing to post the pics i used so u can see they´re made by me.