Too many figures of one character.

kjaer21

I am new to the Marvel Legends line. I know that it has been out for a while and hopefully continues. I purchased a huge lot over the weekend and would like to know the following below. I want to get one of each character but I do not want to purchase more than one of each of the following characters.

Many thanks.

Which is the best Punisher?

Which is the best Wolverine?

Which is the best Iron Man?

Which is the best Hulk?

Which is the best Dare Devil?

Which is the best Thing?

Which is the best Human Torch?

Opinions vary from person to person on here in regards to which version of a specific character is the best. But here's mine:

Best Punisher - toybiz wave 4

Best Wolverine - Apocolypse (toybiz series 12)

Best Iron Man - Toybiz wave 8 modern armor

Best Hulk - Toybiz wave 1 face off with Leader

Best Daredevil - Toybiz Face off with Kingpin

Thing - Hasbro 2 packs

Human Torch - Hasbro 2 packs (assuming these see the light of day)

Here's my favorites -

Punisher : Toy Biz series 4 -

http://comicfigs.net/charPage.php?C=Punish...;S=ML04&V=0

Wolverine : Toy Biz series 6 -

http://comicfigs.net/charPage.php?C=Wolver...;S=ML06&V=0

Iron Man : Hasbro Twin Packs series 2 -

http://comicfigs.net/charPage.php?S=HMLTP0...IronMan&V=0

Hulk : Toy Biz Face Off series 1 -

http://comicfigs.net/charPage.php?C=Hulk&S=MLFO1&V=0

Daredevil : Hasbro Nemesis series -

http://comicfigs.net/charPage.php?S=HML04&...redevil&V=0

Thing : Toy Biz series 2 -

http://comicfigs.net/charPage.php?C=Thing&S=ML02&V=0

Human Torch : Toy Biz series 2 -

http://comicfigs.net/charPage.php?C=HumanT...;S=ML02&V=0

BTW, all the links I posted are from comicfigs.net, if you haven't been there before - go now!

One of my favorite sites on the internet.

It's all subjective, but I'll throw in my 2 cents.

Which is the best Punisher? Series IV

Which is the best Wolverine? My fav is Series III. I know he's too large and his waste is sculted at a turn, but his paint apps are amazing. After that it's probably series VI / Rulk ones (the Wolvies from the Rulk wave use the same sculpt so whichever costume you like the best)

Which is the best Iron Man? I think I like the Hasbro 2 Pack (w/ Hill)

Which is the best Hulk? Going with King Hulk from the Hulk Legends series. The Annihilation Hulk is really cool too tho.

Which is the best Dare Devil? I don't have it, but there's one from the SMC line. I don't know which one it is. I have the s one (where he has a stupid scowl on his face). I also have the FO (which is kinda crappy; too tall; shoulders WAY too big) and the one from the Nemesis line (which is good).

Which is the best Thing? Hands down the Thunder Launch Thing from the FF line. After that I'd go with the Ronan Thing (tho he's a little short)

Which is the best Human Torch? Easy. The Ares series Torch is the best. The lighter color one is better only because on the variant they used the wrong plastic in his joints.

I am new to the Marvel Legends line. I know that it has been out for a while and hopefully continues. I purchased a huge lot over the weekend and would like to know the following below. I want to get one of each character but I do not want to purchase more than one of each of the following characters.

Many thanks.

Which is the best Hulk?

Which is the best Thing?

BEST PUNISHER? depends on what look you like. id at least get the nemesis pun, and the ml 4.

BEST WOLVERINE? depends on the look you like. if TS is what youre after, i'd get the rulk wave wolvey, and the astonishing wolvey is nice too. ml 7 brown/gold version is a winner seeing that the rulk fig shares the same mold.

BEST IRONMAN? i'd go with the modern version. if i had to do classic...2 pack it is!

BEST HULK? MS! but since were talking legends...face off!

BEST DAREDEVIL? nemesis wave!

BEST THING? hasbro's!

BEST HUMAN TORCH? ares wave super nova torch!

Many thanks.

Which is the best Hulk?

Which is the best Thing?

BEST PUNISHER? depends on what look you like. id at least get the nemesis pun, and the ml 4.

BEST WOLVERINE? depends on the look you like. if TS is what youre after, i'd get the rulk wave wolvey, and the astonishing wolvey is nice too. ml 7 brown/gold version is a winner seeing that the rulk fig shares the same mold.

BEST IRONMAN? i'd go with the modern version. if i had to do classic...2 pack it is!

BEST THING? hasbro's!

Pooda, what is the good SMC DD? I think there were two. One was crud and one was good (I thought it was the reigning DD till the nemesis one came out).

Many thanks.

Which is the best Hulk?

Which is the best Thing?

BEST THING? hasbro's!

Pooda pretty much nailed it here I was gonna say about the same thing. I love the look of the nemesis wave variant punisher (the toybiz series 4 is good also). And dealing with marvel in general I also think the MS hulk is the best hulk. And super nova torch really did look awesome.

Many thanks.

Which is the best Hulk?

Which is the best Thing?

BEST THING? hasbro's!

Pooda, what is the good SMC DD? I think there were two. One was crud and one was good (I thought it was the reigning DD till the nemesis one came out).

youre talking urban legends DD(i think) that was my fav until the nemesis. the FO just had a nice face sculpt, belt, and clubs...the rest of him was trash.

Many thanks.

Which is the best Hulk?

Which is the best Thing?

BEST THING? hasbro's!

youre talking urban legends DD(i think) that was my fav until the nemesis. the FO just had a nice face sculpt, belt, and clubs...the rest of him was trash.

Ah yeah. There's also the SMC wave 6. I think they are pretty much the same.

Anyway, I went back and looked at them and yeah, they have the same shoulders as FO (they just have WAY better paint). So, I change my DD vote to the nemesis wave one...tho I think he's a little short.

Many thanks.

Which is the best Punisher? Series 4 looks fine. Face Off has that great vintage look.

Which is the best Wolverine? Brown Wolverine is great. Series 12 is very comic accurate.

Which is the best Iron Man? Modern Armor / Face Off / Series 1 (bulky as it should be)

Which is the best Hulk? Definitely Face Off.

Which is the best Dare Devil? Maybe Urban Legends.

Which is the best Thing? Not a big fan... TB looks fine.

Which is the best Human Torch? All Hasbro´s look good.

Many thanks.

Which is the best Punisher? Series 4 looks fine. Face Off has that great vintage look.

Which is the best Wolverine? Brown Wolverine is great. Series 12 is very comic accurate.

Which is the best Iron Man? Modern Armor / Face Off / Series 1 (bulky as it should be)

Which is the best Hulk? Definitely Face Off.

Which is the best Dare Devil? Maybe Urban Legends.

Which is the best Thing? Not a big fan... TB looks fine.

Which is the best Human Torch? All Hasbro´s look good

Toybiz series 4

Definately this one, which most of you DON'T have except me :smile:

http://gofigureactionfigures.com/product2801.html#2801

I prefer ML 1, however I dont have the 2 pk yet for comparison

Which is the best Hulk?

Many like the FO Hulk, angry version which I do enjoy. However the sexiest one is the MS one. When you see him next to your toys you will see why!

http://www.amazon.com/Marvel-Select-Incred...e/dp/B0029KXT9S

FO since I don thave the enmesis version to compare

Which is the best Thing?

This one

http://comicfigs.net/FantasticFour/

Same for the torch

http://comicfigs.net/FantasticFour/

Which is the best Thor

I like ML3 since he fits better with Hercules, Ares, and my massive Hulk. WM version looks more 1st appearance for my taste.

http://comicfigs.net/charPage.php?C=Thor&S=ML03&V=0

I can send you pictures of my collection if you want size shots of that Hulk with the rest!