Box sets.

TomXsXeX

Yeah man DCUC is doing them, there is five figures in them it runs for 50 bucks I wouldn't mind dropping that type of cash on it. But Hasbro is just doing the two packs I hope wheels really get turning with them and they could give us the teams we want, through multiple two packs like with the F4 and the sheild agents.

Those DC packs are so funny cause the Batman is realy nice out of the one but all the other figures from it are real plain.

I love the Toy Biz 5 packs, Ill leave it at that.

I'll admit I'd rather have the original Two Face and Catwoman, but the Lex is dope. The Batman is the same as the 2 pack one w/o the mud and the Supes appears to be the same as the 2 pack one w/o the red eyes.

Anyway, plain? I wouldn't go that far.

I was really frustrated with the DC pack. I already have superman, catwoman, two face, and couldn't justify their 30 dollar share of the 5 pack. That Batman, however, is awesome. They give all black Bats a single card release, and not the normal default version? aAaAAAAARGH.

I would love to see five packs, but I think a better bet would be a focused wave of 2 packs. Dark Avengers seems to be what a lot of fans are clamoring for.. it could be easily done with mostly repaints, which is Hasbro's style anyway.

Id really like to see some new box sets. A few I had in mind were Dark Avengers(Long Blonde hair Sentry, Daken, Ms. Moonstone, Hawkeye, and Iron Patriot) X-Force(All Grey and Black Wolverine, X-23, Elixer, Arcangel, Domino) or The Eternals (I know this would never happen but they are my favorite)

I'm not sure if anyone is as much of a fan as the "Old Man Logan" story as I was, but what about a five pack for that? Old Man Logan, Old Man Hawkeye, Spider-Girl, President Red Skull, and Old Man Hulk.

Id really like to see some new box sets. A few I had in mind were Dark Avengers(Long Blonde hair Sentry, Daken, Ms. Moonstone, Hawkeye, and Iron Patriot) X-Force(All Grey and Black Wolverine, X-23, Elixer, Arcangel, Domino) or The Eternals (I know this would never happen but they are my favorite)

I'm not sure if anyone is as much of a fan as the "Old Man Logan" story as I was, but what about a five pack for that? Old Man Logan, Old Man Hawkeye, Spider-Girl, President Red Skull, and Old Man Hulk.

Old Man Hulk? No we don't talk about old man Hulk. Dang it Mark Millar, why did you have to turn Banner into some kind of in breeder? You are an evil, evil man. One of the smartest men in the world an inbreeder? He thinks so little of Hulk to use him like that. Did you know he originally slated Hulk at the end of civil war to come back from space and mass produce? Hulk's the Strongest there is, not the horniest. Sorry, old man Hulk hits a sore spot for this devoted Hulk fan. Yes that would be a solid box set, more for collectors than kids. Marvel Select would most likely do it more justice, but a Marvel Select box set would not happen.

Would anyone beside myself be interested in boxed sets of the spin-off X-Teams of the the 90's X-Book boom, or maybe is anyone else even old enough to remember it at all? I would kill to get a set of the original Excalibur with Capt. Britain, Megan, Shadowcat, Nightcrawler and Rachel Summers as Phoenix or a set of the original overly accessorized, overly armed and overly militant (thanks for that horrible trend Leifeld) X-Force consisting of Cable (with gigantic receiding hairlined forehead), Boomer (with terrible 1990's teased blonde mane), Shattestar (in his excessively padded crash gear), Warpath (bringin' back the 1970's fringe detailing) and Feral (with her "goin' 120 mph with the top down" get up) or a set of the David/Stroman version of X-Factor consisting of Havok, Polaris, Wolfsbane, Strong Guy and Madrox all in matching uniform style. Quicksilver's costume never changed so we already got him.

Anyway, it's all just a pipedream. I doubt they would ever garner enough interest to be worth Hasbro's time, but we can always hope.

• 2 weeks later...

if they did box sets, keep it at 4 figures and since ML stopped at about 11 or 12 bucks a pop, then sell them for $40.00 each.

start with Alpha Flight (Snowbird, Aurora, Northstar, either Puck or Shaman)

Wrecking Crew (Wrecker, Thunderball, Piledriver, and Bulldozer)

New Avengers (Bucky Cap, Modern Luke Cage, red jacket Wonder Man, and whoever else you want)

Thunderbolts (Radioactive Man, Moonstone, Atlas (hulk sized), and Songbird)

Man if only. If done right, I'd also kill for some 90s XMen sets. Hell, a Maximum Carnage would absolutely rock:

Maximum Carnage: Spider Man, Cloak, Dagger, Carnage Shriek Doppleganger-Spiderman (we already have Demogoblin and Carrion wouldn't be fun)

X Men Blue & Gold teams.

Blue team:Cyclops (a muscled up Jim Lee version), Jubilee, Wolverine (because they'll do it no matter what) and a Rogue Hasbro style since the one thing they can do better than Toy Biz is capture the way a woman looks

Gold team: JIM LEE JEAN F'N GREY, Archangel - again, muscled up like Cyclops, better wings, without the skullcap, Bishop...I always felt the TB version was too big and of course Storm since she was the leader. Maybe in a silvery costume?

X Factor : Havok, Polaris, Strong Guy, Forge, Madrox & Sabretooth in his red outfit from his XFactor stint

Man if only. If done right, I'd also kill for some 90s XMen sets. Hell, a Maximum Carnage would absolutely rock:

Maximum Carnage: Spider Man, Cloak, Dagger, Carnage Shriek Doppleganger-Spiderman (we already have Demogoblin and Carrion wouldn't be fun)

X Men Blue & Gold teams.

Blue team:Cyclops (a muscled up Jim Lee version), Jubilee, Wolverine (because they'll do it no matter what) and a Rogue Hasbro style since the one thing they can do better than Toy Biz is capture the way a woman looks

Gold team: JIM LEE JEAN F'N GREY, Archangel - again, muscled up like Cyclops, better wings, without the skullcap, Bishop...I always felt the TB version was too big and of course Storm since she was the leader. Maybe in a silvery costume?

X Factor : Havok, Polaris, Strong Guy, Forge, Madrox & Sabretooth in his red outfit from his XFactor stint

How about...

Mighty Avengers (Hank Pym as the Wasp, Stature, U.S.Agent, Jacosta, and Scarlet Witch (interchangable head to female Loki)

The Cabal (Iron Patriot, Dr. Doom, Namor, White Queen, The Hood)

Dark Avengers (Moonstone, Hawkeye, Captain Marvel, Daken, Iron Patriot)

Marvel Mystics (Dr. Strange, Dr. Voodoo, Son of Satan, Nightmare, Dorramu)

Dark X-men (Dark Beast, Mimic, Weapon Omega, Cloak, Dagger)

Alpha Flight (Vindicator, Northstar, Aurora, Puck, Shaman)

Guardians of the Galaxy (Starlord, Rocket Raccoon, Martyr, Drax, Gamora)

Warriors of Asgard (Modern Thor, Balder, Fandral, Volstagg, Hogun)

New Warriors (Night Thrasher, Speedball, Firestar, Justice, Namorita)

Hellfire Club (Sebastian Shaw, Donald Pierce, White Queen, Selene, Mastermind)

Christmas Boxset of the Power Pack

Great Lakes Avengers (Mr. Immortal, Big Bertha, Flatman, Doorman, Squirrel Girl)

The Inhumans (Medusa, karnak, Gorgon, Triton, Crystal)

Sweetest Box Set EVER-

Heralds of Galactus:

Air Walker

Firelord

Terrax

Frankie Raye Nova

Morg

if you have to add a Silver Surfer in stead of Morg, fine. I would be cool with it on so many levels. Otherwise feel free to pack him in also, if we really need another one. BUt get this damn thing made and let's buy it!

• 2 weeks later...