ML red tag sale at Walmart

EldestSon

Want to buy me any of the following?

Kang

Crossbones

Vision

Guardian

Pretty please!

None of those figs were re-released in the Nem wave cases. Sorry.

All they had left was two HR IMs and two War Machines.

I just posted this so people might check their own wallys that had leftover Nem waves...in case they wanted extra guys on the cheap.

And I already gave them to my son (well, all but one of the extra punishers which gives me a MOC green Punisher).

Kang

Crossbones

Vision

Guardian

Pretty please!

I just posted this so people might check their own wallys that had leftover Nem waves...in case they wanted extra guys on the cheap.

And I already gave them to my son (well, all but one of the extra punishers which gives me a MOC green Punisher).

good for you, I can imagine what a heart wrenching decision it must have been to pass up such a huge,life changing offer of $25 whole dollars over the happiness of your son ;)

Kang

Crossbones

Vision

Guardian

Pretty please!

good for you, I can imagine what a heart wrenching decision it must have been to pass up such a huge,life changing offer of $25 whole dollars over the happiness of your son ;)

lol, sorry. :(

I also managed to get both X-Men Origin ML scale 2 packs for $2.50 each.

I thought it was a national sale, but I went to another walmart and they didn't have the same red tag sale (the other wally had the 2 packs for $10 and no ML singles).

one of our wallys had 'em on redtag for $23.98, whatta deal.(insert sarcastic look at wally toy dept. here)

Yeah around these Parts they moved them to the clerance isle, but remaind the same price with a red tag. We dont get $2.50 a figure until After christmas, and if their is an abundance of figures they will all a sudden disaper. They send them to another store to sell.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...