BRING ON THE ARMYS!!!

RedHulk

its been a bit since i've been on...I've been packing all my legends up due to moving so they will probably be packed for the better part of a year. So I am taking that time to find and pick up the 70 new figures that just came out...you damn rights!! I said 70+!! hasbro has just dropped some serious army builders on our laps and I have a grin from ear to ear :)  I am wanting to see if anyone else here is on the same page as me and would love to see some army pics, be it standing still or and action shot or both..just post em up!!>IMG_7545.jpg<BR><BR>junehousepics024.jpg<BR><BR>IMG_7644.jpg<BR><BR>IMG_8064.jpg<BR><BR>IMG_4929.jpg

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow good pics. I'm most impressed by the Hydra army. I don't think I even saw that many figs in the store. I bought one every time I saw it and I think I ended up with a grand total of 3. Good hunting.

Thanks I got lucky with the hydra and was able to order them by the case from my local comic store...I ended up with close to three cases worth in the end, but i'll still keep my eye open for more ;)

Red hulk, I love your displays

the Hydra (I count about 18) are off the chain.

do you have any with the Hand Ninjas?

I just started to find the 2pacsk and all I have so far are 2 of the Ninja/ spies et and the one Skrull/ Kree set.

Whose castle is that on the 1st pic with Doom and the FF?

That one is awesome

Thanks man! I split the hydra up a bit...I have 22-24 of them sadly only one hand ninja so far, but I am looking to get some where around 20+ of them and like 10 of the chaste ninja. That castle is from the second narnia movie, its a bit small but it gives a nice look regardless.

i love how you display your figs. i am in need of space, so i am not able to buy more then two to build some army's. nice display there. i am building a terminator army. it will take a while to have a lot but in time it will be huge.

Thanks man...there is alot more pics of all my stuff in the collection thread if you wanna have a peek. A Terminator army you say? Damn that sounds sweet!! I have all the mcfarlane aliens and predator 6" and they look swwet in a display! are you getting the new terminator stuff or the mcfarlane?

i love how you display your figs. i am in need of space, so i am not able to buy more then two to build some army's. nice display there. i am building a terminator army. it will take a while to have a lot but in time it will be huge.

Thanks man...there is alot more pics of all my stuff in the collection thread if you wanna have a peek. A Terminator army you say? Damn that sounds sweet!! I have all the mcfarlane aliens and predator 6" and they look swwet in a display! are you getting the new terminator stuff or the mcfarlane?

i have both. i have one endo from mcfarlane. i wasnt into army building back in the days :tongue: and now i think that is amazing to have an army. i have 7 from the first neca release and 2 with the new heads from neca. soon i will have 4 new endo from neca with the future miniguns. cant wait. since they are more expensive i go a little slow. but heck in time this army will be fantastic. i hope neca does figs from the 4 movie. would not mind having some variety in it like the t-600 or some bike's.

WOW! Did you like build an extra room for this stuff? You've got all those freakin Hydras and Doombots. I love the sentinel dioramas which look really intense. Brings me to my next question(s). Just how many do you have and how did you afford them. I have one complete, a second minus the upper body and part of a third. I only want three but completing them is costing. If you want to sell any parts or whatever let me know.

Hey hulk nice army pics, I love your set ups. I have some older pics of a couple of my army stuff. My manbarbie room is in transition right now so I don't have any cool set ups like you right now. I bought that same castle for my MU doom along time ago and still haven't opened it up to make a cool dio. Now I have an idea of what it'll look like.

l_184f49b331443b9627bf053bb0f88276.jpg

Sent6.jpg

Hydra3-Copy.jpg

022-2.jpg

Sent3.jpg

WOW! Did you like build an extra room for this stuff? You've got all those freakin Hydras and Doombots. I love the sentinel dioramas which look really intense. Brings me to my next question(s). Just how many do you have and how did you afford them. I have one complete, a second minus the upper body and part of a third. I only want three but completing them is costing. If you want to sell any parts or whatever let me know.

http://forums.marvelousnews.com/index.php?...55065&st=75

there is a ton of pics in there of my "extra room" for this stuff. I have 11.5 sentinels my self. I started with buying 3 sets of the figures when they came out and rocked three for a while then bought 4 from my local toy shop and four complete off ebay and then piced up 2/3 of a set at a local toy show. I work hard and play harder :) Just take your time with them, it will be cheaper if you buy them together, but if you have incomplete ones yu can use those parts in a battle scene as a wreked sentinal. I'm still keeping my eyes open for them but am more focased on mass mutiples of the new two packs to worry about more sentinals right now ;)

Hey hulk nice army pics, I love your set ups. I have some older pics of a couple of my army stuff. My manbarbie room is in transition right now so I don't have any cool set ups like you right now. I bought that same castle for my MU doom along time ago and still haven't opened it up to make a cool dio. Now I have an idea of what it'll look like.

l_184f49b331443b9627bf053bb0f88276.jpg

Sent6.jpg

Hydra3-Copy.jpg

022-2.jpg

Sent3.jpg

Manbarbie room??? LOL I love it hahah its so true isnt it? I call mine my chillin room. It sucks having your stuff being moved around huh? All my stuff is packed up due to moving so I'm setting up the few new figures I've been picking up and enjoying them for the time being:) Do you have any pics of your room before the move around? I love your pics...is it a coincidence the you have 13 sentinals and 13 hydra? they look good!! where did you get those buildings from? the narnia castle looks great...I just set up my best friends castle with his doombots and it turned out great!

Hey REDHULK hmmm,...I've got some pics from 2006 when my room was relatively in order. I'll throw in a couple of pics of what it currently looks like and it's a mess i'll foreworn you haha. I didn't even realize I had the same number of Hydre and Sentinels, I just buy them until I run out of money. :) I working on DCUC parademons right now but that stuff is impossible to find. DC's hot right now so I've slowed on my Marvel Legend collecting a bit.

l_3d8f80278b8da3b2d0c298b1cdc93f6e.jpg

l_7e61e67a2f06a29dbf03ca6343c5c107.jpg

l_34f954a3ef716ff8a34e4c35389de9ce.jpg

l_bad6b16d818aafaa58595b7e62fd23f8.jpg

Now here are the pics of the chaos that I have failed to clean up lately. I's mainly because I make dio pics from time to time and don't pit stuff back were I had it. I also have half of my garage set up for dios and carrying stuff back and forth creates a mess.

002-1.jpg