BRING ON THE ARMYS!!!

RedHulk

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, those little buildings I have are awesome they're Roseart Magnetix 3d building systems. They maybe hard to find in stores because I bought a bunch awhile back when they were on clearance. Ebay maybe your best bet if you want some. The clock building is the coolest to me because it's mostly one color (gold) and it shiny oooooh.

006-1.jpg

Thanks for the tips on the buildings!! i'll have to find some. (they would go great with my staypuft ;)) The room looks good, quite the collection! the mess is not too bad...at least you got your stuff out...all mines packed up. every toy room has its messes from time to time...its contently under constuction! If you set them up in dios why don't you display them in that fashion? all my pics are of the way they sit on my shelf and enjoyed..every figure has a home. its like a big jigsaw puzzle tha only the punisher could put together;)

heres some old pics before the tear down

IMG_8068.jpg

IMG_8072.jpg

IMG_8067.jpg

IMG_4970.jpg

oooo another skrull pic :)

IMG_5024.jpg

It's a McFarlane Dragon, I like dragons too. I have a few lying around and some Godzillas and a Gamera. Oh yeah, RedHulk your displays are crazy awesome! Do you ever close the door and then say like the next day walk in there and get high from the smell of all of the figures. I love that smell it's intoxicating. It should be a bodywash fragrance or something. LoL

It's a McFarlane Dragon, I like dragons too. I have a few lying around and some Godzillas and a Gamera. Oh yeah, RedHulk your displays are crazy awesome! Do you ever close the door and then say like the next day walk in there and get high from the smell of all of the figures. I love that smell it's intoxicating. It should be a bodywash fragrance or something. LoL

New Figure from Calvin Klein LMAO. Good Call. I helped my buddy once open around 100 Spawn figures and display them....that room had quite the aroma lol. I know that smell all too much =) Over haul that room buddy and lets see some sick displays!

My Kree, Skrull, SHIELD, and Sentinel Armies:

.jpg[/img]

DSC08310.jpg

dude that last one with the sentinels who is that big one in the middle awesome can i get some pics of it to look at it awesome and that big purple one with the kree

Well the guy in the middle is my custom of Master Mold and the the purple guy is a Kree Sentry I made.

here is some more pictures:

mastermold1.jpg

mastermoldcompair.jpg

mastermold7.jpg

KreeSentryBattle.jpg

http://www.myspace.com/477927872 There is more pictures on my myspace page.

ok here we go:

ToySniper - I love the energy effect you have on Thanos's hands. How did you do that?

Electro16: anything with the Avengers I love. You even made the old Heroes Reborn Scarlet Witch look good.

Red Hulk: your Ghost busters building is sweet. What I really love is that Greek Acropolis. Where did you get that from?

and Crob the Creator: Man, I always loved your Kree Sentry, but lined up against the FF and the Kree Soldiers ... now that is awesome!!!

I see you don't use any of the 2pack Kree in the "white" spectrum. Interesting...

That MS Captain Mar-Vell is off the chain.

If you ever want to get rid of some of those Skrulls, please let me know. :wink:

BTW: Is that Master Mold from a Dark Knight figure?

all in all, great pictures guys.

• 3 weeks later...
ok here we go: ToySniper - I love the energy effect you hqave on Thanos's hands. How did you do that?

Elector16: anything with the Avengers I love. You even made the old Heroes Reborn Scarlet Witch look good.

Red Hulk: your Ghost busters building is sweet. What I really love is that Greek Acropolis. where did you get that from?

and Crob the Creator: Man, I always loved your Kree Sentry, but lined up against the FF and the Kree Soldiers .. now that is awesome!!!

I see you don't use any of the 2pack Kree in the "white" spectrum. Interesting...

That MS Captain Marvell is off the chain.

If you ever want to get rid of some of those Skrulls, please let me know.

BTW: Is that Mastor mold from a Dark Knight figure?

I picked that up at a pet store...its ment to go in a fish tank =)

ok here we go:

ToySniper - I love the energy effect you have on Thanos's hands. How did you do that?

Electro16: anything with the Avengers I love. You even made the old Heroes Reborn Scarlet Witch look good.

Red Hulk: your Ghost busters building is sweet. What I really love is that Greek Acropolis. Where did you get that from?

and Crob the Creator: Man, I always loved your Kree Sentry, but lined up against the FF and the Kree Soldiers ... now that is awesome!!!

That MS Captain Mar-Vell is off the chain.

If you ever want to get rid of some of those Skrulls, please let me know. :wink:

BTW: Is that Master Mold from a Dark Knight figure?

I painted some twistwire that comes with all of the figures and toys. I use those twists for everything Like webbing for spiderman to fire for The Torch.