petition on going!

psychojr

Just wait until the "Move on to Marvel Universe" freaks come in a destroy any chance this thread had.

let the childish name calling BEGIN!

The sad thing is you know he's right. Right?

so you mean the MU fans are freaks now? because from where im standing, its the ML fans that are still crying themselves to sleep because they cant stand the fact that their beloved ML is almost dead and making this petition to keep on collecting toys. because the world of marvel figure collecting is all about ML fans right?

i wonder if the gi joe collectors of '86 did something like this when the line was stopped. :blink:

or about the possibility that MU fans will post their opinions about the petition and make this thread into a hate/war thread like so many others in this site?

Just wait until the "Move on to Marvel Universe" freaks come in a destroy any chance this thread had.

so you mean the MU fans are freaks now? because from where im standing, its the ML fans that are still crying themselves to sleep because they cant stand the fact that their beloved ML is almost dead and making this petition to keep on collecting toys. because the world of marvel figure collecting is all about ML fans right?

i wonder if the gi joe collectors of '86 did something like this when the line was stopped. :blink:

or about the possibility that MU fans will post their opinions about the petition and make this thread into a hate/war thread like so many others in this site?

It is not to keep on collecting its to get our guy back to make the legends better if our legends 2pack cost cost 25 and your [/size] MU cost 19 a 2pack who should be getting the better quality the ones who buy less plastic or more plastic hum let me see ML should be getting the better quality thats the big fuss we Mls collectors have with that if you want to play with tiny little bitty toys go a head but us who like the 6" should be gettting the better quality you cant say well the 6" figs are harder to sculpt because its been done and we know it can get better then what we are getting now. i dont care if they even start reapeating some figs for people who missed out the first time but come on make more and better legends lol i cant wait till the wave 3 2packs and are the mu figs starting to reapeat already lol i think so 3packs to me look a lot like the single ones a few months ago :spidey_deadtopic: BAD mu BAD

I love that you take offence to a comment that was not aimed at anyone in particular.There are afew people who make it their duty to bombard every Marvel Legends thread with a "Move on to MU" post.You're obviously a new collector.If you have been with the Marvel Legends line as long as some have,And invested the time and money in them,Only to be told by hasbro they are makling an entirely new line in a completely different scale,You'd be pretty pissed.I just do not see why we have to start collecting all the characters that we have already all over again.All I want is that us Marvel Legends lovers in the Marvel Legends board are allowed to discuss this petition without conflicting interests of the MU fans.If this thread was in the Marvel Universe board,They would be welcome to have their say negative or not,But seeing as it is the Marvel Legends board,I wouldn't think being told to move on would go down too well. :)

If the select few feel it their obligation to try and discourage this petition (No matter if it is a long shot or not),Go right ahead.

he meant "MU freak" in a good way,because you enjoy them so much.Such as the phrase" I'm a freak for anything bacon flavored". Besides I think you don't understand the word "petition". A petition is where you sign your name in SUPPORT of a belief or idea(or in this case, a well crafted,much beloved toyline such as MARVEL LEGENDS). I don't recall anybody ever saying " I'm going to put my name down RIGHT NOW on this petition but I don't support the idea.I think the word you're looking for is VOTE.

he meant "MU freak" in a good way,because you enjoy them so much.Such as the phrase" I'm a freak for anything bacon flavored". Besides I think you don't understand the word "petition". A petition is where you sign your name in SUPPORT of a belief or idea(or in this case, a well crafted,much beloved toyline such as MARVEL LEGENDS). I don't recall anybody ever saying " I'm going to put my name down RIGHT NOW on this petition but I don't support the idea.I think the word you're looking for is VOTE.

ahhhhh so wise! I too was going to say that MU Freak meant someone crazy about MU; a fan if you will. And I too am a freek for anything bacon flavored. Go Legends! Wait...bacon flavored Marvel Legends...hmmmm.

It is not to keep on collecting its to get our guy back to make the legends better if our legends 2pack cost cost 25 and your [/size] MU cost 19 a 2pack who should be getting the better quality the ones who buy less plastic or more plastic hum let me see ML should be getting the better quality thats the big fuss we Mls collectors have with that if you want to play with tiny little bitty toys go a head but us who like the 6" should be gettting the better quality you cant say well the 6" figs are harder to sculpt because its been done and we know it can get better then what we are getting now. i dont care if they even start reapeating some figs for people who missed out the first time but come on make more and better legends lol i cant wait till the wave 3 2packs and are the mu figs starting to reapeat already lol i think so 3packs to me look a lot like the single ones a few months ago :spidey_deadtopic: BAD mu BAD

yeah, you want to keep collecting toys that have better quality. i get that, thats why ML FANS are having a petition to get vonner to the ML team. at the expense of MU getting WORSE quality. yeah, toy collecting its all about ML FREAKS.

@spardyman

why did you think i didnt get the meaning of a petition? and no, gorg did mean FREAK as in a freak.

hes calling MU fans freaks, MU fans THAT DIDNT EVEN POST ANYTHING NEGATIVE ABOUT THIS THREAD YET.

@grog

nobody is trying to tell you to start all over again. and you MARVEL LEGENDS LOVERS(see spardyman? MU has freaks, but ML has LOVERS) are free to discuss things. i remember its the ML LOVERS that are frequently bashing the other line since well, i dont have to explain that part now do i? so lets just wait if some MU freak will say anything negative about this thread. bashing each other over toys, man, this is embarassing.

man, this site IS divided in half.

yeah, you want to keep collecting toys that have better quality. i get that, thats why ML FANS are having a petition to get vonner to the ML team. at the expense of MU getting WORSE quality. yeah, toy collecting its all about ML FREAKS.

@spardyman

why did you think i didnt get the meaning of a petition? and no, gorg did mean FREAK as in a freak.

hes calling MU fans freaks, MU fans THAT DIDNT EVEN POST ANYTHING NEGATIVE ABOUT THIS THREAD YET.

@grog

nobody is trying to tell you to start all over again. and you MARVEL LEGENDS LOVERS(see spardyman? MU has freaks, but ML has LOVERS) are free to discuss things. i remember its the ML LOVERS that are frequently bashing the other line since well, i dont have to explain that part now do i? so lets just wait if some MU freak will say anything negative about this thread. bashing each other over toys, man, this is embarassing.

well yeah it is all about ml because this is the ml thread lol ALL ML here and yes we pay more for our figs we should get better quality at the expense of MU getting worse because all here in the MARVEL LEGENDS thread well we want that if you do not like what we are saying dont read it if you know we are anti mu

These things never work you know.....and i'm perfectly happy with the current ML quality, its pretty much up there with the best its been ATM(in other words the best 6 inch scale line out there) yeah we could use a ton more product but MU is just bigger right now and sells better(3 3/4 collectors are probably the largest group of action figure collectors by far)

well yeah it is all about ml because this is the ml thread lol ALL ML here and yes we pay more for our figs we should get better quality at the expense of MU getting worse because all here in the MARVEL LEGENDS thread well we want that if you do not like what we are saying dont read it if you know we are anti mu

read, my post man, i didnt say its about ML, i said, ML fans are acting as if toy collecting is all about them as in they are being selfish just because shartimusprime think that MU looks better than the current ML(i dont agree though that ML hand ninja looks AWESOME!) that hes making a petition that will get the vonner off MU and back to ML. if this petition does work, what will happen to the MU line? im not even talking about this thread, im talking about the petition and why are ML fans doing it in the 1st place. get it?

i understand why grog hate people that will post and persuade ML collectors to collect MU instead, thats really annoying, but bashing them before any of them actually do something is kinda out of place dont you think? they pisses me off because they will come here and push their MU line down our throats, but the question is, have they done anything like that? no, not yet anyway, so why the harsh judgement before the crime?

we are toy collectors, its supposed to be a fun hobby, we are collecting things that makes kids happy for petes sake. so dont know why theres all this hate.

These things never work you know.....and i'm perfectly happy with the current ML quality, its pretty much up there with the best its been ATM(in other words the best 6 inch scale line out there) yeah we could use a ton more product but MU is just bigger right now and sells better(3 3/4 collectors are probably the largest group of action figure collectors by far)

i agree, ML is still better compared to MU, fackly, i still havent seen anything that MU has(aside for a few character that are not in the ML line) that ML hasnt done already with better quality, paint, heck better everything.

what i think hasbro is doing now, is letting MU get a foothold in the toy marketing business, i mean, i dont think MU will ever be successful if ML is still out there as strong as ever, specially at these prices. IMHO

@grog

I wouldn't expect you to understand,Seeing as you are only fairly new,But there are certain people on these boards who tell others to move on,Which I don't think is right at all.You've clearly not seen how "Free" we are to discuss Marvel Legends on the Marvel Legends board,So honestly,You cannot comment on something you've not even experienced yet.They HAVE tried to push it down our throats unfortunately,And done it in this kind of thread every time there has been one.My original post was highlighting it is only a matter of time before it happens,But since this has all errupted,I suppose they've been scared away.Marvel Legends fans are and should be the most important group on the Hasbro toy making radar,Since it has been perhaps THE most popular Action Figure line since 2000,And has paved the way for numerous lines-Even DCUC.It has been a big kick in the side to us that Hasbro have basically scrapped the line and started concentrating on itsy bitsy figures,Making all the Marvel Legends now "Exclusives".

Go Legends!

@grog

I wouldn't expect you to understand,Seeing as you are only fairly new,But there are certain people on these boards who tell others to move on,Which I don't think is right at all.You've clearly not seen how "Free" we are to discuss Marvel Legends on the Marvel Legends board,So honestly,You cannot comment on something you've not even experienced yet.They HAVE tried to push it down our throats unfortunately,And done it in this kind of thread every time there has been one.My original post was highlighting it is only a matter of time before it happens,But since this has all errupted,I suppose they've been scared away.Marvel Legends fans are and should be the most important group on the Hasbro toy making radar,Since it has been perhaps THE most popular Action Figure line since 2000,And has paved the way for numerous lines-Even DCUC.It has been a big kick in the side to us that Hasbro have basically scrapped the line and started concentrating on itsy bitsy figures,Making all the Marvel Legends now "Exclusives".

Go Legends!

but grog, YOU ARE FREE to discuss. no one is saying that you CANT discuss ML or any topic regarding ML in this forum is there? they are merely saying that you have to move on, no one said stop talking about ML period. theyre expressing their opinions in an annoying way yes, ill give you that, but no one is stopping you from taking about MLs.

and no, i dont understand,but not because im new in the toy collecting hobby, which im not, maybe im not a hardcore ML collector but i do collect toys. 80's/25th anniv joes, macfarlane toys, dragon ball, street fighter, ML/MU etc.

i dont understand the hate generating bettween marvel collectors just because they collect diffrent lines.

you do know about the current console war dont you? you know how pathetic it is when "xbots" will bash ps3 "fanboys" and vice versa because they have different consoles? its kinda whats happening here. its not cool. not cool at all. have you heard ps2 owners bashing sony for making the ps3 just after 5 years of releasing the ps2? yeah, its kinda whats happening. kinda, but i hope you get the point.

finally, "My original post was highlighting it is only a matter of time before it happens,But since this has all errupted,I suppose they've been scared away." so, they havent done anything YET in this thread right? so guess who fired the first bullet in this battle my friend. clue, its not them. maybe they are not scared, maybe they just dont care.

if youre going to bash them, ok, go ahead, i still think its childish though, but do it in another thread, like a thread cleverly titled ML VS MU perhaps, but not in this thread, this is not a spite thread, nor a VS thread. thanks man. :happy:

@grog

Go Legends!

but grog, YOU ARE FREE to discuss. no one is saying that you CANT discuss ML or any topic regarding ML in this forum is there? they are merely saying that you have to move on, no one said stop talking about ML period. theyre expressing their opinions in an annoying way yes, ill give you that, but no one is stopping you from taking about MLs.

and no, i dont understand,but not because im new in the toy collecting hobby, which im not, maybe im not a hardcore ML collector but i do collect toys. 80's/25th anniv joes, macfarlane toys, dragon ball, street fighter, ML/MU etc.

i dont understand the hate generating bettween marvel collectors just because they collect diffrent lines.

you do know about the current console war dont you? you know how pathetic it is when "xbots" will bash ps3 "fanboys" and vice versa because they have different consoles? its kinda whats happening here. its not cool. not cool at all. have you heard ps2 owners bashing sony for making the ps3 just after 5 years of releasing the ps2? yeah, its kinda whats happening. kinda, but i hope you get the point.

finally, "My original post was highlighting it is only a matter of time before it happens,But since this has all errupted,I suppose they've been scared away." so, they havent done anything YET in this thread right? so guess who fired the first bullet in this battle my friend. clue, its not them. maybe they are not scared, maybe they just dont care.

if youre going to bash them, ok, go ahead, i still think its childish though, but do it in another thread, like a thread cleverly titled ML VS MU perhaps, but not in this thread, this is not a spite thread, nor a VS thread. thanks man. :happy:

"I wouldn't expect you to understand,Seeing as you are only fairly new,But there are certain people on these boards who tell others to move on,Which I don't think is right at all.You've clearly not seen how "Free" we are to discuss Marvel Legends on the Marvel Legends board,So honestly,You cannot comment on something you've not even experienced yet.They HAVE tried to push it down our throats unfortunately,And done it in this kind of thread every time there has been one.My original post was highlighting it is only a matter of time before it happens,But since this has all errupted,I suppose they've been scared away.Marvel Legends fans are and should be the most important group on the Hasbro toy making radar,Since it has been perhaps THE most popular Action Figure line since 2000,And has paved the way for numerous lines-Even DCUC.It has been a big kick in the side to us that Hasbro have basically scrapped the line and started concentrating on itsy bitsy figures,Making all the Marvel Legends now "Exclusives"."

Re-quoted because everything you've just said can be counter-acted with this.And let me remind you,My post could have been left exacly as it was,a spiteful joke that nearly everybody in this forum understands about the MU Fans ,But who has to throw the first conflictive post? Clue,It was not me my friend :)

@grog

Go Legends!

"I wouldn't expect you to understand,Seeing as you are only fairly new,But there are certain people on these boards who tell others to move on,Which I don't think is right at all.You've clearly not seen how "Free" we are to discuss Marvel Legends on the Marvel Legends board,So honestly,You cannot comment on something you've not even experienced yet.They HAVE tried to push it down our throats unfortunately,And done it in this kind of thread every time there has been one.My original post was highlighting it is only a matter of time before it happens,But since this has all errupted,I suppose they've been scared away.Marvel Legends fans are and should be the most important group on the Hasbro toy making radar,Since it has been perhaps THE most popular Action Figure line since 2000,And has paved the way for numerous lines-Even DCUC.It has been a big kick in the side to us that Hasbro have basically scrapped the line and started concentrating on itsy bitsy figures,Making all the Marvel Legends now "Exclusives"."

Re-quoted because everything you've just said can be counter-acted with this.And let me remind you,My post could have been left exacly as it was,a spiteful joke that nearly everybody in this forum understands about the MU Fans ,But who has to throw the first conflictive post? Clue,It was not me my friend :)

and those bolded words can be countered with this= the fact of the matter is, they havent done anything like that in THIS THREAD, if you want to spite someone do it in another thread, NOT HERE.

it COULD be taken as a joke, BUT it COULD also be taken as an attack. spiteful joke is still an attack made to be funny, but ITS STILL AN ATTACK TOWARDS OTHER COLLECTORS.

tell me grog, are there any people here that has told you that you are not FREE to talk about MLs?

are there MU fans that have posted that you have to leave ML and move on to MU IN THIS THREAD?

so again post spiteful comments in other threads.

@grog

Go Legends!

and those bolded words can be countered with this= the fact of the matter is, they havent done anything like that in THIS THREAD, if you want to spite someone do it in another thread, NOT HERE.

it COULD be taken as a joke, BUT it COULD also be taken as an attack. spiteful joke is still an attack made to be funny, but ITS STILL AN ATTACK TOWARDS OTHER COLLECTORS.

Woah there,Calm it on down with the capital letters.It was a spiteful attack made towards a small number of collectors who deserve it,And honestly,It didn't need to be brought into the light you've brought it into at all.You've single handedly created all of this yourself.If you cannot handle the fact collectors take hits at other collectors on these boards,You're best not to be here at all,Because it happens nearly every day.

@grog

Go Legends!

Woah there,Calm it on down with the capital letters.It was a spiteful attack made towards a small number of collectors who deserve it,And honestly,It didn't need to be brought into the light you've brought it into at all.You've single handedly created all of this yourself.If you cannot handle the fact collectors take hits at other collectors on these boards,You're best not to be here at all,Because it happens nearly every day.

because this is my thread, i dont take kindly to any spiteful posts. this is about the petition and what it would do(if successful) to both the ML and MU toy lines and not about the collectors. thats the reason why i asked why have you called Mu fans freaks in the 1st place, and then some ML fans swooped in to your rescue like what you did was right.

joke or not, its still an attack. again, if you really think they deserve to be attacked, then do it in another thread, not here.

so what if bahsing other collectors happens everyday? crime happens everyday, but it shouldnt happen at all in the 1st place. again, dont bash anyone in my thread, make your own if you are itching for a little collector vs collector spite war.