petition on going!

psychojr

because this is my thread, i dont take kindly to any spiteful posts. this is about the petition and what it would do(if successful) to both the ML and MU toy lines and not about the collectors. thats the reason why i asked why have you called Mu fans freaks in the 1st place, and then some ML fans swooped in to your rescue like what you did was right.

joke or not, its still an attack. again, if you really think they deserve to be attacked, then do it in another thread, not here.

so what if bahsing other collectors happens everyday? crime happens everyday, but it shouldnt happen at all in the 1st place. again, dont bash anyone in my thread, make your own if you are itching for a little collector vs collector spite war.

I'm afriad everybody has a right to post whatever they want in anybody's thread.Nobody has control over them.It's called free will,And called a Public Forum.The other collectors did not "Swoop" to my rescue,It is merely the fact that they agree with my view.Don't like what I said.Fine.But there was still no need to make it into a big thing,Because it really wasn't.If it had been,Others would have got offended,But appears to only be you.If you are comparing crime to my comment,You need to wake up and smell the coffee.

I'm afriad everybody has a right to post whatever they want in anybody's thread.Nobody has control over them.It's called free will,And called a Public Forum.The other collectors did not "Swoop" to my rescue,It is merely the fact that they agree with my view.Don't like what I said.Fine.But there was still no need to make it into a big thing,Because it really wasn't.If it had been,Others would have got offended,But appears to only be you.If you are comparing crime to my comment,You need to wake up and smell the coffee.

and that doesnt change the fact that what you did was uncalled for. now does it? free will means you have a choice, do whats right, or the opposite. guess which one you chose. thats why we have good manners man. just because you can, doesnt mean that you should do it.

im merely saying, bad things, happen everyday, BUT they shouldnt be happening in the 1st place, specially if you can choose not to do wrong things. now if you cant get that in to your pretty little head, then thats too bad. thats too bad.

now, are you going to say anything about the petition or are you still going to defend your spiteful little mouth?

and that doesnt change the fact that what you did was uncalled for. now does it? free will means you have a choice, do whats right, or the opposite. guess which one you chose. thats why we have good manners man. just because you can, doesnt mean that you should do it.

im merely saying, bad things, happen everyday, BUT they shouldnt be happening in the 1st place, specially if you can choose not to do wrong things. now if you cant get that in to your pretty little head, then thats too bad. thats too bad.

now, are you going to say anything about the petition or are you still going to defend your spiteful little mouth?

Now you're beginning to insult? Oh what fun this shall be! I honestly do not care if what I said was uncalled for to you,But frankly,Other members agreed with it,So it can't have been as bad as you're implying it to be.You've blown this whole thing out of proportion.Face it.On these forums,It is insult gallore.Either accept it or deal with it silently,As nobody is going to care if it is in your thread or not.Again,Everybody has the free will to post whatever they want where they want,Negative or not,And they have the right to #$#@# about it too.If you're trying to make me feel bad about what I've said,You're shooting in the dark,Because I have no remorse for a simple post that didn't need to be turned into this.

Now you're beginning to insult? Oh what fun this shall be! I honestly do not care if what I said was uncalled for to you,But frankly,Other members agreed with it,So it can't have been as bad as you're implying it to be.You've blown this whole thing out of proportion.Face it.On these forums,It is insult gallore.Either accept it or deal with it silently,As nobody is going to care if it is in your thread or not.Again,Everybody has the free will to post whatever they want where they want,Negative or not,And they have the right to #$#@# about it too.If you're trying to make me feel bad about what I've said,You're shooting in the dark,Because I have no remorse for a simple post that didn't need to be turned into this.

oh so your still defending your spite post eh? ok then. if you dont care, then why are YOU still talking to me? i think you do care. you want to convince yourself that what you did is right.

insult? where did i insult you? i dindt insult you at all.

of course you have no remorse, because you dont care if what you do is right at all. wrong or right it doesnt amtter does it? as far as i can tell anyway.

oh, and i didnt start this, if your going to read my 3rd post, youll see that i was MERELY asking why are MU fans freaks? its a simple question really.

oh so your still defending your spite post eh? ok then. if you dont care, then why are YOU still talking to me? i think you do care. you want to convince yourself that what you did is right.

of course you have no remorse, because you dont care if what you do is right at all. wrong or right it doesnt amtter does it? as far as i can tell anyway.

oh, and i didnt start this, if your going to read my 3rd post, youll see that i was MERELY asking why are MU fans freaks? its a simple question really.

Everybody else answered your questions,So I really do not have anything more to add to what they already said,So I had my input,Which you obviously didn't like.By the way, "your spiteful little mouth is a very strong insult.You're still blowing the whole comment out of proportion,And making this whole thing ridiculous.I called a select few freaks for trying to make me switch to MU.It is a simple matter really.It wasn't an over the top insult at all,So stop making it out to be.My post was spiteful,As it was intended to be.If you cannot deal with the fact it was spiteful,Fine.I'm done.You just can't get anywhere with your bizarre beliefs and theories of what is right and wrong,And what we can and cannot do.Free Forum.Free Posts.Free Say.

Everybody else answered your questions,So I really do not have anything more to add to what they already said,So I had my input,Which you obviously didn't like.By the way, "your spiteful little mouth is a very strong insult.You're still blowing the whole comment out of proportion,And making this whole thing ridiculous.I called a select few freaks for trying to make me switch to MU.It is a simple matter really.It wasn't an over the top insult at all,So stop making it out to be.My post was spiteful,As it was intended to be.If you cannot deal with the fact it was spiteful,Fine.I'm done.You just can't get anywhere with your bizarre beliefs and theories of what is right and wrong,And what we can and cannot do.Free Forum.Free Posts.Free Say.

oh no, thats not an insult, i merely describing you. are you really getting insulted? considering its your mouth who started all the insults. you should be proud. *claps hands*

free forum means we can spite each other silly right?

actually my simple request since this began was, just a civil conversation(no spite, no bashing etc), but obviously, thats too much for you, since, you dont believe in good manners or respecting others. just like the MU freaks that you hate so much.

so youre finally done defending the post that you dont care about in the 1st place eh? good for you. good night then. :happy:

Awesome!!!! Stoked you guys here are checking out the petition video. Hey, it may do nothing, but it's better than doing nothing. Yeesh, you guys really went off topic here with the MU freaks. Hey, we're all freaks. Especially me, when I bend her over and get a squat going, then I get really freaky! . . . lawl

I watched the petition video, and you know what's funny? The guy was so stoked about how cool those "Secret Wars" MU figures he bought were, it actually made me go out and buy some. Kind of the opposite effect he was going for I think.

I haven't been a fan of the Marvel Universe figures. I have passed on all of them up to this point. But after watching that video I figured, what the heck, maybe I'll give some a try. So, I was at Wal-Mart and I grabbed the Secret Wars Captain America/Klaw 2-pack, and I must say... these things pretty much suck as much as I thought they would. No, I take that back. They suck even more, because when I bought them I thought, "Hey, maybe these aren't as bad I think." Man, these things are so flimsy and poorly articulated compared to Legends, it's a joke. They remind me of something you'd get out of a gumball machine.

I sure hope that guys petition is successful and Marvel Legends gets going again, because if MU is the future of Marvel action figures. Count me out.

Just wait until the "Move on to Marvel Universe" freaks come in a destroy any chance this thread had.

let the childish name calling BEGIN!

The sad thing is you know he's right. Right?

so you mean the MU fans are freaks now? because from where im standing, its the ML fans that are still crying themselves to sleep because they cant stand the fact that their beloved ML is almost dead and making this petition to keep on collecting toys. because the world of marvel figure collecting is all about ML fans right?

i wonder if the gi joe collectors of '86 did something like this when the line was stopped. :blink:

or about the possibility that MU fans will post their opinions about the petition and make this thread into a hate/war thread like so many others in this site?

No, I meant that some MU fan will ultimately end up ruining the thread, case in point. The word "freak" came from elsewhere from what was no more than idle chat. I collect both so I come from both camps, but when I go to the MU forum I like to talk MU and when I go to ML I like to talk ML, that's all. I can tell you one thing, I see a helluva lot more rabid MU fans crashing the ML threads than I see rabid ML fans crashing the MU threads, and that's a fact. I think at this point we can formally consider the damned thing ruined, thanks to you. So there you go. An obvious MU fan with a huge chip on his shoulder took offense to random chatter and proceeded to throw a childish fit and screw everything up. No one called you or anyone else a freak directly but if your willing to act the part then there's no reason to be offended after all is there? Just accept that the person you are perceived to be is predicated by your words and actions, so stop acting like a freakin 5 year old and quit being so damn sensitive. My 6 year old has more sensibility.

It is not to keep on collecting its to get our guy back to make the legends better if our legends 2pack cost cost 25 and your [/size] MU cost 19 a 2pack who should be getting the better quality the ones who buy less plastic or more plastic hum let me see ML should be getting the better quality thats the big fuss we Mls collectors have with that if you want to play with tiny little bitty toys go a head but us who like the 6" should be gettting the better quality you cant say well the 6" figs are harder to sculpt because its been done and we know it can get better then what we are getting now. i dont care if they even start reapeating some figs for people who missed out the first time but come on make more and better legends lol i cant wait till the wave 3 2packs and are the mu figs starting to reapeat already lol i think so 3packs to me look a lot like the single ones a few months ago :spidey_deadtopic: BAD mu BAD

Ever hear of periods and commas? Talk about run on sentence.

I'm all for having Marvel Legends continue. It sucks we are getting 2 packs that are nothing but redoes. I love Marvel Legends and Marvel Universe. I can buy both lines and be happy. So maybe enough people will sign the petition and let Hasbro know we still care. I still want my 6 inch X-Man and while they are at it a 4 inch X-Man.....hell a Icon X-Man haha.

This was mildly entertaining for the first 4 posts. But then i noticed that it was keeping me from reading this thread the way it was intended to be viewed. Lets all try to remember a few things!

1. Some people like being freaks!

2. The word "attack" should be reserved for victims of brutal bloody (sometimes consentual) violence. Not for words displayed on your screen while viewing a internet forum about toys.