Marvel Universe Giagantic Battles

legendslover1701

Okay, I know this is a ML forum, but I wanted some feed back on the MU Gigantic Battles two-packs. I saw them in a Wal-Mart last night, and the "Giant" figures are perfect to scale with the BAFs of the Toy Biz era (e.g. Galactus, Giant Man, Apocalypse, etc.). Has anyone purchased these to serve in their ML collection?

Okay, I know this is a ML forum, but I wanted some feed back on the MU Gigantic Battles two-packs. I saw them in a Wal-Mart last night, and the "Giant" figures are perfect to scale with the BAFs of the Toy Biz era (e.g. Galactus, Giant Man, Apocalypse, etc.). Has anyone purchased these to serve in their ML collection?

I did. I was a litte disappionted to find the Goliath fig didn't quite scale out with the Giant Man BAF, but that's probably the only way we'll ever get Goliath. In actuallity it's a quite nice figure (they did have 12" to work with). They just used the Icon's molds with some modification.

Not sure it's worth the $27.00 if your just a ML fan but if your into MU, the Cap and IM figs are pretty cool too.

I finally found a Blue/Yellow Goliath at a store I don't frequently get to, they had a ton of them but no Red/Blue ones. Weird how they're distributing these.

That being said, I have a Goliath and IM that I don't need. The IM is no question. I want my man WindsofHorus to have it. I don't want your money, don't want a trade, just want your address if you want to PM me. As long as I've been on this forum you've been nothing but respectful and and receptive to everyone's opinions and if you've seen any of my "discussions" with certain people in both MU and ML forums you'll see that I take great offense to people who are not. Plus you're the biggest IM fan I've ever seen.

For the Goliath I'll be brief because I don't want this to end up on the trade boards, but I'm open to any trades if anyones interested.

which are you wanting? u can have em for cost + shipping/paypal fees

That would be really awesome. I'd actuallly like to get both the Goliath and the Giant Skrull. Sounds like you're getting the red/blue Goliath one by you, which I prefer anyway. Let me know how you want to proceed. Thanks much.