Hasbro, make Gigantic Battles good for Legends Lovers

BigBearJahlon

These are some ideas for Gigantic Battles that I think would make ML lovers happy.

It is obvious that Hasbro is making some money off of the smaller scaled MU figures and that won't stop.

(ML lovers we have to accept this!!!).

However, they can continue to make dollars in between their attempts at continuing the Marvel Legends line outside of the 2-packs.

Hasbro should continue the Gigantic Battles while releasing either hard to find former 6"-inch figures coupled with the smaller MU's, or make fan-requested characters in the 12-inch Icons style with exclusive/ un-released MU figures, such as:

Atlas vs whomever you want as an exclusive MU figure (maybe Wonder Man)

Invisible Woman/ Mr. Fantastic vs the Dragon Man from the FF Classics series 2

Ultimo vs War Machine. (enough said !!!)

The Doom-bot from the FF movie series and a MU Doom or Reed Richards

The un-released Giganto from the animated FF series and a Mole Man for MU.

Thor vs a Storm/ Frost Giant (based on the un-released BAF from the canceled LCBH series 3)

a Kree Sentry (based on CRob the Creator's design) and a MU version of Black Bolt

A modernized- O.N.E. Sentinels (the 198 storyline) and any new MU X-Man that is not Wolverine. (Maybe use Havok).

My only thing is that if they are going to use the Icons figures, then they need to fix the arms (the new Giant Skrull & Goliath look too short and thin) or simply use Thor or Colossus as the base for the new characters. (Icons Colossus would make a great body base for Ultimo).

What do you all think?

Glad to see this idea has people excited.

I don't know is Surtur (a devil-type sold at retail) would fly at the local Wal-Mart or Target, but I would love a Ymir.

Also a Celestial like Arishem or even a Groot (with Rocket Raccoon) would be great.

The Living Monolith would go great with an X-Factor version of Havok.

Like others in this particular forum, i don't really care for MU.

They look cool, but since i am already 6-inch invested, i am not starting afresh into something new.

But if Hasbro wants to get us to buy more things in the Gigantic Battles, then some of the ideas above fit in well with that scheme.

It can make both types of collectors happy as well as give ML Lovers what they want.

Oh yeah, a giant sized version of the proposed BAF Absorbing Man ... scrap that and make a GB sized version with Thor/ Hawkeye/ Hulk MU figure

Forgot to add, yeah Sprang2005, a giant version of Stature would make MU collectors and the owners of the Young Avengers set verry happy.

not sure who Clor is, but a Bill Foster would probably sell really well.

Hasbro, are you guys paying attention?!?!?!?!

(This idea is so good they need to pay me!!!)

LOL :wink:

As far as frost giants go, remember that Thor is scheduled for 2011 and will need toyline support. Prime time to get one on the shelves...

Would Hasbro have that mold? That was a Marvel Toys/Toybiz figure made after Hasbro took over & got all of Toybiz's molds.

Here's some pics of the Marvel Toys unreleased LCBH Series 3 - http://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=256&itemid=11666

That frost giant still makes me drool.

thanks for the link Mister Garbage.

I love that frost giant.

It wold be easy for Hasbro to acquire and sell, if they were smart!!!

I also thought about the Growing Man and Kang

Krakoa and classic Storm

Stilt Man and armored Daredevil

Orca (use the Icons Colossus body PLZ) and Namor(ita)

and even that giant guy from the Shiar Imperial Guard (Titan???) and Gladiator

come on Hasbro, give us a reason to spend our money!!!

alright who would make a good skrull Giant-man sized fig? Kree Sentry, the In Betweener, The Stranger, Ymir the Frost Giant, Surtur, Infinity, the Clestesial Tribunal, Master Mold, the Living Monolith, Groot! Atlas,

btw could you imagine how kewl a Groot with a rocket raccoon would be lol

CRobTheCreator made an awesome Kree Sentry with the icons Colossus awesome they can use his body

• 2 weeks later...

yeah Fro02, the Kree Sentry by C-Rob is a must have!!!

Hasbro needs to commission him for design and run with it on the market.

Who wouldn't buy that?

I have seen a few impressive figs in custom form, and I think Hasbro should take notice.

There really is not a whole lot to choose from of giant sized characters that are actually marketable.

I can see people buying Atlas, a Kree Sentry, Ymir, Surtur, Orca, Stature, and possibly Kingsize and Fafnir.

After that I don't know.

Makes you wonder what is Hasbro going to do after they release the Galalctus/ Silver Surfer set???

I WANNA MAKE A LIST!!!! LOL

Atlas and Moonstone

Quasar (Phyla) Moondragon (giant dragony version)

Yellowjacket and Wasp

Groot and Mantis (GotG)

High Evolutionary and Adam Warlock (Annihilation: Conquest)

Stature and Modern Vision

i like some of the picks on your list Polaris, just a few q's 4 ya:

which version of Moonstone: classic or T-Bolts style?

got a pic of the dragony version of Moondragon?

for Yellow Jacket and Wasp, who is the small fig?

I must be out of touch: when did Groot or Mantis get down with the Guardians?

I am assuming that High Evolutionary must be the big, right?