Magneto with Magnetic Tempest 2.0 and Iron Man

Jin Saotome

Here's Magneto done in his Marvel vs Capcom2 style which is essentially Jim Lee's art. He was made from a DC Universe Superman Red body and older Supes cape. The helmet is a retooled ML3 Magneto helmet and the open hands are from a SOTA SF Gen. The chest, glove, belt, and boot sections were all sculpted with Aves Fixit Sculpt.

His Magnetic Tempest attack was created by taking two acrylic Christmas stars and affixing them to posts that inserted into the wrists. Then I hacked up 4 GI Joe bases and gave them a paint job to look like shredded metal, gluing those on. Now it looks like an explosion of shrapnel metal about to launch from his fists!

Full pics here!----> Magneto

MagnetoTempest_004.JPG

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Iron Man again? Yes indeed, but this time it's a comic-version of ol' metal head. The new 'Marvel Transformers Crossover' figures hit the shelves just recently. They're basically Transformers that turn into Marvel characters and are MUCH better than the Star Wars Transformers! I snagged the Hulk Tank and Iron Man Jet. Low and behold the Iron Man Jet had the perfect scaled Marvel Legends head that I had been looking for. It's Iron Man all the way. I definitely suggest using this head!

So I took a House Of M Iron Man body and attached DCSH Lex Luthor's lower arms and lower legs, adding the head for a cool new comic-version. He has a unique styled look to him with over sized boots and gauntlets making him an all new Iron Man suit. Add some rare earth magnets from Gaussboys.com and some Stark Inc. weaponry, you're ready to party!

Full pics here!----> Iron Man

IronWeapon_003.JPG