New SMC Figures!

pooda

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what i dont get is why the keep putting out the exact same versions of spider man. If they would put out any other version of spider man that hasnt been done i would buy them. but instead we have plain spidy and black suit spidy. oh and ANOTHER green goblin. After putting out Tarantula and Juggernaut i assumed they had finally understood. I guess this is what i get for assuming.

great just a year away before i see them around here. 3 days ago i spotted the last wave from last year. i asked the dude if he could open the box up and there was the scuba spidey and the classic colors and the black repaint and carnage. guess what scorpion venom and juggernaut are no where to be found. once again hasbro shows that they are good for nothing.

great just a year away before i see them around here. 3 days ago i spotted the last wave from last year. i asked the dude if he could open the box up and there was the scuba spidey and the classic colors and the black repaint and carnage. guess what scorpion venom and juggernaut are no where to be found. once again hasbro shows that they are good for nothing.

Naw it depends on where you live because here in south texas the wal-marts around here have plenty of juggernauts and trantula. also like 20 blue and red gigantic battles. I really want a blue and yellow.

The sculpts look to actually be very very nice top notch stuff, articulation how ever looks damned sad for Spider Man stuff, still think all the old 5 inch stuff was way worse and even a lot of TB's 6 inch Spideys but the artic's not anywhere close to what it should be, i would probably buy the Black Suit Spidey but not without wrist artic and a twhip hand at the same time.

The sculpts look to actually be very very nice top notch stuff, articulation how ever looks damned sad for Spider Man stuff, still think all the old 5 inch stuff was way worse and even a lot of TB's 6 inch Spideys but the artic's not anywhere close to what it should be, i would probably buy the Black Suit Spidey but not without wrist artic and a twhip hand at the same time.

They also dont look like true 6" figs because they are so skinny, less plastic.

Naw it depends on where you live because here in south texas the wal-marts around here have plenty of juggernauts and trantula. also like 20 blue and red gigantic battles. I really want a blue and yellow.

I know your fustration. In north carolina, All we got are the blue and yellow GBs but I want the blue and red.

I saw these today when i went to work. I am very unimpressed. They look to be more like 5 1/2 inch. They have horrible articulation. Paint seemed dull. I took one look at these and knew they were a deffinate pass. Maybe had they atleast ben characters not done before i would have picked them up.

right! they couldve done tombstone, another vulture(younger maybe), silver sable, or a black cat that wasnt as fu*king ugly as the ML version!

Hellz yeah! I'm all for a new black cat. The face scares scares me every time i look at my display. Plus she cant close her legs. And i would have gladly speant my money on ANY of those characters you mentioned, pooda. Spider man's story is so big that they could include many many more characters than they are.

Aunt May

Mary Jane

Uncle Ben

The guy who killed Uncle Ben

Smythe

SPider slayers (army builders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Silver Sable

Jackal

Silvermane

Molten Man

Tinkerer

Tombstone

morlun

Grey Goblin

Gwen Stacy

Puma

Spider Girl

Madame Webb

The list goes on and on and on. From just spider mans massive history. It isnt like they are lacking characters.

I saw these today when i went to work. I am very unimpressed. They look to be more like 5 1/2 inch. They have horrible articulation. Paint seemed dull. I took one look at these and knew they were a deffinate pass. Maybe had they atleast ben characters not done before i would have picked them up.

right! they couldve done tombstone, another vulture(younger maybe), silver sable, or a black cat that wasnt as fu*king ugly as the ML version!

you did not just say that after telling eldestson to "watch his cursing". what a hypocrite! Although you have a good point about tombstone.

you did not just say that after telling eldestson to "watch his cursing". what a hypocrite! Although you have a good point about tombstone.

hypocrite? do you come to read, or just look at the pictures? here, ill help you...cen·sor·ship: is the suppression of speech or deletion of communicative material which may be considered objectionable, harmful, sensitive, or inconvenient to the government or media organizations as determined by a censor. dude....you really need to chill. IDK what "gripe" you have with me (always trying to point out something that I did wrong, or complaining about something that i posted)...you really need to get over it. and yeah....Tombstone would be awesome!

actually he said "censor your cursing. " which he obviously did by replacing a "c" with a "*". Honestly I don't see the freaking point of "censoring" anything if you're going to type it anyway. Not like we, or the kiddies, on the board don't know what you're saying.

thank you for reading with understanding. the point of censoring the cursing is that flatout cursing isnt allowed. (not my rule) but youre right about people still knowing what youre saying. look at it like a rated R movie thats shown on regular TV.