New Marvel Legends 2-packs

TeenWolf

I'm sure I'm not the first to bring this to light, but I haven't been on here for a while, so I thought I'd just throw it out there.

Does anyone else get the impression the voting process for the 3 new Marvel Legends figures was fixed?

Deadpool is rising in popularity due to the Origins film and the chance at his own upcoming movie, the Black Widow is going to be in the new Iron Man movie, and Valkyrie could possibly be in the new Thor movie.

I think we're being screwed here. They're just trying to tie everything in with movies to sell product. We didn't really get to vote on anything. I really wanted that White Phoenix, Havok, and Ms. Marvel, too. Sad.

Deadpool right now would win any poll. Haha people are so nutty for him right now theyd vote for him in a who would you want to die forever and never come back poll just to say they got to click his name. People really do want Valkyrie, ever since the picture of her prototype came out people wanted it bad. I would think some others would win over Black Widow but oh well. The only way Id agree with you is because Terror didnt win and now you know something up. Haha real talk Ill trade my car for that Terror figure.

What you should REALLY be scared of is what Hasbro took from the poll. What do I mean exactly? Well how about the fact that all the suckers out there voted to have re-dos made of already existing characters. Yep, after all the whining about them making and remaking figures and not getting new characters, the suckers in marvel legends collecting land all voted to have 2 of 3 figures remade. Good game guys, good freaking game to those of you who voted for those clowns instead of dishing out the cash to buy the old ones. All that did was give Hasbro the ammo to keep re-issuing and re-designing already existing characters for your consumption. Seriously I don't want to hear people complain when those 2 packs all come out with some kind of Wolverine variation in each of them. I will just point my finger and say "HA HA!" to quote a glorious Simpson's character.

I voted for Valkyrie Ms marvel and lady bullseye and one of mine made it so im a little eh and ok lol eh because i knew deadpool would of won and why the black widow thats an eh because i think the toybiz ones were great why pick that one when we had a great choice how could we pass up some one like multiple man come on how many of us would of gone out and bought a ton of him i know i would of i hope they put him in a army builder pack like nick fury lol that would be awesome but i cant say anything because i did not vote for him and now i have been kickin my self for not doing so and Valkyrie to me looked good so i voted for her but we are getting some legends thankful for that. Im afraid of what other 3 figs will be coming with them for real i dont want an other hulk wolv or thor i have enough of them throw multi man warpath and some one else #$@# i forgot who else was in there

I don't think it was fixed. I think the legends community is just a lot bigger than marvelousnews. What we as a collective group of people may want doesnt mean thats what everyone wants. Deadpool was a given. How long have people been clammering for a new deadpool because they didnt want to spend 45 bucks on one like i had to do? Oh well. I have a doop figure and they wont. And yes, it is worth the extra 30 dollars. Valk is a good figure to me. I'm glad to have another thor character. She has kankles, but i can overlook that. Black widow i don't understand. While it is a decent figure and in my opinion a step up from the one we had, the one we had was perfectly suitable. Once again people just didnt want to pay the price they would have had to pay to get it. I didnt vote for any of these figs. But i can see why they made the cut without it being fixed.

I voted for valkerie just because you were not gonna get her any other way(from hasbro) and she'll be packed with a character that you only need one of (kinda like sue/johnny or reed/thing 2 packs) anyway. It's be sweet if she came with her winged horse though, instead of a redo fig I share your concerns about vote tampering, but if it was good enough for the 2000 election.....

What you should REALLY be scared of is what Hasbro took from the poll. What do I mean exactly? Well how about the fact that all the suckers out there voted to have re-dos made of already existing characters. Yep, after all the whining about them making and remaking figures and not getting new characters, the suckers in marvel legends collecting land all voted to have 2 of 3 figures remade. Good game guys, good freaking game to those of you who voted for those clowns instead of dishing out the cash to buy the old ones. All that did was give Hasbro the ammo to keep re-issuing and re-designing already existing characters for your consumption. Seriously I don't want to hear people complain when those 2 packs all come out with some kind of Wolverine variation in each of them. I will just point my finger and say "HA HA!" to quote a glorious Simpson's character.

Amen, I said the same thing when the results were posted.

I voted for Deadpool, cause none of the other options convinced me, and I like the modern version.

Black Widow becasue the ML8 one SUCKS, and the new one looks great.

And finally, Lady Bullseye, cause I like the design, and I like ninja style villains. Let´s see what figures packs with the winners.

i voted for deadpool, the constrictor, and this dude..

088__scaled_600.jpg

i hope they make brother voodoo, annnnnd...

073__scaled_600.jpg

I voted for Deadpool, cause none of the other options convinced me, and I like the modern version.

And finally, Lady Bullseye, cause I like the design, and I like ninja style villains. Let´s see what figures packs with the winners.

088__scaled_600.jpg

073__scaled_600.jpg

Hood sucks A$$, Brian Bendis made this character, so he puts him as the main villian in all the comics. he sucks.

088__scaled_600.jpg

073__scaled_600.jpg

Hood sucks A$$, Brian Bendis made this character, so he puts him as the main villian in all the comics. he sucks.

First of all the Hood rocks he's a very interesting character and a nice change of pace to the typical villain used in marvel. Second of all he wasn't created by Bendis he was created Brian K. Vaughan and first appeared in his own MAX series, Bendis just revitalized the character and started using him; so do a little research before talking.

Back on topic I think the problem with these figures wasn't the voting or the selections it's that a lot of people wanted more than 3. I myself would buy 15 of the 18 shown. The fact that we only get to choose 3 kind of sucks. I voted for Black Widow, Havok and Constrictor but it was a tough to decide when Multiple Man, Warpath, Ms. Marvel, Bi Beast, Hood, Phoenix,Brother Vodoo and Lady Bullseye all looked good. I agree with Alpha Prime some of us want redos specially when TBs Black Widow is butt-ugly.

we also need a non man face rogue. Even the x-treme rogue had an ugly face. I'm semi-okay with redos as long as they are an improvement. I don't see anything wrong with the first deadpool, and thus see no need for a new one. I do think the old black widow is ugly as sin, but i wish i would have known there would be another one BEFORE i bought it. I wonder if she'll come with an alternatve yelena belova head????