New Marvel Legends 2-packs

TeenWolf

While I'm sorry that we only got one new figure from the poll results, I can't say I'm surprised. The fact is, I'm astounded we didn't get stuck with yet another Hulk. A lot of people don't value new characters the way I do. The way these things go, I'm glad we got at least one new one. Hopefully Hasbro's choices will feature more originals, but I have a feeling they're going to stick us with that Hulk.

While I'm sorry that we only got one new figure from the poll results, I can't say I'm surprised. The fact is, I'm astounded we didn't get stuck with yet another Hulk. A lot of people don't value new characters the way I do. The way these things go, I'm glad we got at least one new one. Hopefully Hasbro's choices will feature more originals, but I have a feeling they're going to stick us with that Hulk.

Only makes sense to put out the new Hulk fig. It's already been produced (at least the production piece was), just like Valkyrie was, so it's less work for Hasbro and makes more sense for them financially. They probably already have the molds done for Hulk from that F4 line. I wouldn't mind that Hulk, for one... better than another damned Wolverine far as i'm concerned (plus i'm a HUGE hulk fan and that one would look nice in my collection).

We'll probably see the Hulk fig packed in with Valkyrie tho... i can't really see who else they'd pack her in with anyhow.

What the hell happened with Constrictor? I was sure he was gonna win for sure. I voted for Constrictor, Brother Voodoo and the Hood - and i'm not holding my breath on seeing them as a Hasbro pick.

I voted for Deadpool, cause none of the other options convinced me, and I like the modern version.

Black Widow becasue the ML8 one SUCKS, and the new one looks great.

And finally, Lady Bullseye, cause I like the design, and I like ninja style villains. Let´s see what figures packs with the winners.

i voted for deadpool, the constrictor, and this dude..

088__scaled_600.jpg

i hope they make brother voodoo, annnnnd...

073__scaled_600.jpg

Hood sucks A$$, Brian Bendis made this character, so he puts him as the main villian in all the comics. he sucks.

First of all the Hood rocks he's a very interesting character and a nice change of pace to the typical villain used in marvel. Second of all he wasn't created by Bendis he was created Brian K. Vaughan and first appeared in his own MAX series, Bendis just revitalized the character and started using him; so do a little research before talking.

Back on topic I think the problem with these figures wasn't the voting or the selections it's that a lot of people wanted more than 3. I myself would buy 15 of the 18 shown. The fact that we only get to choose 3 kind of sucks. I voted for Black Widow, Havok and Constrictor but it was a tough to decide when Multiple Man, Warpath, Ms. Marvel, Bi Beast, Hood, Phoenix,Brother Vodoo and Lady Bullseye all looked good. I agree with Alpha Prime some of us want redos specially when TBs Black Widow is butt-ugly.

Any way bad docter Strange still Sucks, he looks more like a lazy villain they made on the fly, and he plays butt Darts with his own couisen. In moon night that dude reads him and it says he has a homoerotic relationship with his couisen. Thats not why he sucks but it was funny.

we also need a non man face rogue. Even the x-treme rogue had an ugly face. I'm semi-okay with redos as long as they are an improvement. I don't see anything wrong with the first deadpool, and thus see no need for a new one. I do think the old black widow is ugly as sin, but i wish i would have known there would be another one BEFORE i bought it. I wonder if she'll come with an alternatve yelena belova head????

original deadpools sholder joints are not that great. I rather a figure look right over wired joints for posing.

I voted for Deadpool, cause none of the other options convinced me, and I like the modern version.

Black Widow becasue the ML8 one SUCKS, and the new one looks great.

And finally, Lady Bullseye, cause I like the design, and I like ninja style villains. Let´s see what figures packs with the winners.

i voted for deadpool, the constrictor, and this dude..

088__scaled_600.jpg

i hope they make brother voodoo, annnnnd...

073__scaled_600.jpg

Hood sucks A$, Brian Bendis made this character, so he puts him as the main villian in all the comics. he sucks.

First of all the Hood rocks he's a very interesting character and a nice change of pace to the typical villain used in marvel. Second of all he wasn't created by Bendis he was created Brian K. Vaughan and first appeared in his own MAX series, Bendis just revitalized the character and started using him; so do a little research before talking.

Back on topic I think the problem with these figures wasn't the voting or the selections it's that a lot of people wanted more than 3. I myself would buy 15 of the 18 shown. The fact that we only get to choose 3 kind of sucks. I voted for Black Widow, Havok and Constrictor but it was a tough to decide when Multiple Man, Warpath, Ms. Marvel, Bi Beast, Hood, Phoenix,Brother Vodoo and Lady Bullseye all looked good. I agree with Alpha Prime some of us want redos specially when TBs Black Widow is butt-ugly.

Yeah, I never liked the Hood character either. Just seems kinda lame that a guy dressed like some thousand year old fairy tale character could be the new "Big Playa" in organized crime or maybe because I heard he was originally created to be a version of Peter Parker from yet another alternate universe.

Anyway I could do with or without him, but if he ever gets released I'm sure as hell gonna buy him.

And no doubt the contest was rigged. Especially in light of the forthcoming movie releases.

I voted for Deadpool, The Hood (screw the haters, he's a badass villain created by one of my favorite writers), and Fantomex.

Honestly I don't understand what all the whining is about, we could have gotten NOTHING in the way of Marvel Legends, but instead we're getting 6 new figures AND we got to choose 3 of them. I don't care what anyone believes, the poll wasn't rigged, the more popular characters of the bunch won. You have to think it wasn't JUST collectors voting in this poll. Billy Smith, 9 years old hasn't one clue who the hell the Hood is or Doctor Voodoo or Fantomex or The Terror. He probably knows Deadpool because of Wolverine Origins, Black Widow because of Ironman 2, and one can assume Valkrie probably won out because ALOT of collectors really wanted her so I'm sure a vast majority of the collectors chose her as one of their votes.

I'm happy with the 3 that won. I want a new Deadpool and a Black Widow. I'm not excited about Valkrie, but it's always nice to have female figures to use as fodder. I'm anxious to see what the other 3 are. I'd be happy with just about any of the figures listed. I'm hoping for Warpath, Lady Bullseye, Havok, The Hood, or The Terror (Don't know much about him, but the figure looks badass).

we also need a non man face rogue. Even the x-treme rogue had an ugly face. I'm semi-okay with redos as long as they are an improvement. I don't see anything wrong with the first deadpool, and thus see no need for a new one. I do think the old black widow is ugly as sin, but i wish i would have known there would be another one BEFORE i bought it. I wonder if she'll come with an alternatve yelena belova head????

The first Deadpool has those weird protruding shoulders. Therefor I think the new one is an improvement.

I voted for Deadpool, The Hood (screw the haters, he's a badass villain created by one of my favorite writers), and Fantomex.

Honestly I don't understand what all the whining is about, we could have gotten NOTHING in the way of Marvel Legends, but instead we're getting 6 new figures AND we got to choose 3 of them. I don't care what anyone believes, the poll wasn't rigged, the more popular characters of the bunch won. You have to think it wasn't JUST collectors voting in this poll. Billy Smith, 9 years old hasn't one clue who the hell the Hood is or Doctor Voodoo or Fantomex or The Terror. He probably knows Deadpool because of Wolverine Origins, Black Widow because of Ironman 2, and one can assume Valkrie probably won out because ALOT of collectors really wanted her so I'm sure a vast majority of the collectors chose her as one of their votes.

I'm happy with the 3 that won. I want a new Deadpool and a Black Widow. I'm not excited about Valkrie, but it's always nice to have female figures to use as fodder. I'm anxious to see what the other 3 are. I'd be happy with just about any of the figures listed. I'm hoping for Warpath, Lady Bullseye, Havok, The Hood, or The Terror (Don't know much about him, but the figure looks badass).

Most Popular Characters? Wow some one is in denile. Seriously 9 year olds are voting for valkarie, and black widow? thats super far fetched. my son is 6 and if i gave him a choice at the store he would not choose a valkarie over a hulk, wolverine, or any other cool looking character for that matter. Just accept it and move on YOU VOTE DID NOT COUNT, just like in POLITICS.

The first Deadpool has those weird protruding shoulders. Therefor I think the new one is an improvement.

Yeah thats what I ment, and the paint job on the one i got was so so.

I want Valkyrie, but as long as they don't drag us through the mud like they did with the Nemesis wave and actually give us more than 3 sets in one year, then i am cool.

I really want to see the Constrictor, Bi-Beast, and Warpath see the light of day.

They also need to release the Alpha Flight twins (Aurora and Northstar) as well as the Silver Samurai.

The ML collecting community deserves better than just sets in a year.

Hasbro ..... WAKE UP!!!

I voted for Deadpool, Terror, and Fantomex. I think a few more out of all the prototypes will get made but I cant really say who.

I had to laugh the other day cause I was going through a random box and I found a post cards type thing for the Brood set and it had the Nemisis wave as the next set coming out a few months after.