Sign in to follow this  
monron999

Nemesis Wave Again

I've noticed that my local WM's have put out fresh new sets of Nemesis wave. The one nearest me looks to have already restocked. Anyone else seeing this?

I live in Northwest Indiana, and my girlfriend lives just across the Illinois border, south of Chicago. I havent seen any Nemesis on my side of the border since the initial waves, but her local Walmart did have a new batch off them last week. So I guess your not alone

I have seen more now than I did when they first released them. One store had about 4 sets plus extras in the endcap.

yeah i just noticed as well. I remember not seeing them at all on the shelves but last week I just saw whole sets of them in different walmarts near me

The entire wave?

I have seen everything but Blackbolt at her Walmart, so yeah, the entire wave, including the Ares figures that were packed with them. Now, I went to my local Walmart last night and saw only the Ares figures, so I guess Nemesis was re-released in my area as well. I did luck out though and found an entire DCU Wave 10 and 5 out of the 7 for wave 9. (Still havent seen wave 8) so it wasnt a wasted trip.

Only a couple of my Wal-Marts in my area got Nemesis Wave in. Only one I couldn't find it store was Tigra and had to buy her at Jim's Comics. I wish they would get another wave in because I want that Red Daredevil and Skull Face Punisher.

I came across a full set at one walmart and then the remnants of a set in another walmart in the past two weeks. Very surprised to see these pop up again, but good to see Legends on the shelves. The latest batch was pretty quickly picked over.

The stoer closest to my house put out a nice row of them but the other Walmart a little farther away put out a good 30 to 40 of them. It was insane how many it was.

Wal-Mart tonight had the entire set of both the Nemesis AND the Ares waves. Including an ugly "Scarlet Spider" with a "Only at Wal-Mart" sticker on it.

I don't collect these (man, the quality went downhill from the old Legends) but I was certainly surprised to see them all.

$10.99 each

Wal-Mart tonight had the entire set of both the Nemesis AND the Ares waves. Including an ugly "Scarlet Spider" with a "Only at Wal-Mart" sticker on it.

I don't collect these (man, the quality went downhill from the old Legends) but I was certainly surprised to see them all.

$10.99 each

What area do you live in? Yeah hasbro will do things like that from time to time.

one of the WMs near me clearanced the whole wave last month for $5 each. pick up a set for my buddy in NYC.

$5? Man, I need a friend like you in the States.

I only saw them for $24.99 or $29.99 in local comic shops up here....

Wal-Mart is doing the same with the Star Wars Build a Droid 2-packs. They wre impossible to find for a while, and now, they are everywhere again.

Found them twice. Once I got Cat Beast for $5.00 then just two weeks ago I find Camo Face Punisher but they're now $7.00.

It's just odd finding these and not DCU 10.

Found them twice. Once I got Cat Beast for $5.00 then just two weeks ago I find Camo Face Punisher but they're now $7.00.

It's just odd finding these and not DCU 10.

Is anyone finding the entire Ares wave? I've still never found it.