Best Invisible Woman

nieman257

Color wise I don't think the Reed and Thing you have match. IIRC, Ronan Reed is dark blue while 2 pack Thing is a lighter blue.

My set-up is wave 5 Reed*, 2 pack Thing, Ares Torch, and 2 pack Sue (plus white suit Storm, Black Panther, and SDCC FF She-Hulk).

*I know the color doesn't quite match, but the head is infinitely better than the 2 pack Reed and I didn't want him in stretchy mode.

Overall the 2 pack Sue is the best Sue Storm I've seen...even if her face is a little bland.

I liked the body, face and hair sculpt of the FF Classic Sue quite a lot but the articulation was just not on par with the other figures in the wave or the X-Men Classics or pretty much anything TB was doing at the time. It was almost like Hasbro did it, except it actually looked good. I tried to use the head on the Ronan Sue but it just seemed too big on Hasbro's scrawny figure. Chances are we'll never see a really good one but it looks like the recent 2 Pack Sue is best by default.

Thanks!!! I'm not feeling the new 2-Pack Sue either. I don't like that face sculpt or her hands. Maybe if I give her the extra Sharon Carter head from the Maria Hill/Iron Man 2-Pack. I like the one from the Fantasic Four boxset but her hair is just too '60s. The all clear one maybe? They need a clear variant to the 2-Pack

• 1 month later...