How many figures do you have

fro02

SO I WAS THINKING I HAVE LIKE A INVINTORY LIST ON MY FIGS BUT I NOTICED I WAS COUNTING THE PACKAGES NOT THE INDIVIDUAL FIGS SO I MIGHT HAVE MORE FIGS THEN WHAT I BELIVE TO HAVE I AM GOING TO COUNT THEM ALL INDIVIDUAL FIGURES WITCH DO YOU DO COUNT BY PACKAGE OR INDIVIDUAL FIGS LOL I KNOW I HAVE NO LIFE LOL HEY IT GIVES ME SOMETHING TO DO LOL. ILL BE BACK WITH THE TOTAL AND SHOULD I COUNT LIKE HOWARD THE DUCK AND IMPOSIBLE MAN THAT COME WITH OTHER FIGS? LOL WHATS YOUR INPUT ON THIS LOL FUNNY HUH GIVE ME A COUNT

At last count (by individual figure) I had around 450. I probably have well over 500 by now.

That includes my MUs, Joes, MLs (majority), MS figs, DCUCs, other 6" figs, and BAFs/CnCs (each counted as 1).

356 loose 6" (includes BAFs/CnCs)

105 packaged 6" (includes one 12" Wolverine)

43 various 3.75"

504 total (I just realized I probably missed about 10 or so packaged under my dresser...lol...I'll have to count them and add them in when I get home).

I don't know how many figures I have.

I do from time to time take a count (mostly by memory) from what I have.

Since I have been collecting off and on from as far back as I can remember, I will stick with Marvel related products;

I approximately have 160 Marvel related figures in the six-inch form,and I am including BAF's in that rough estimate.

Darn Fro02 is going to make me do an actual head count when I re-set my garage.

:smile: