Marvel Legends Compatable Figs from other lines

tivo75

I have a number of figures from other lines that fit in wonderfully with my marvel legends line and since the line has dwindled in production this is the best we can see for the immediate future ...who do you think fits?

Besides the obvious Fantastic Four and Spiderman Classics----

Marvel Select - Watcher, Mephisto, Thanos + Death, Cloak & Dagger

Gigantic Battles - Giant Man Skrull

The vault - Stegron, Ultron

Marvel Mutant Monterst- Sugar Man

Alpha Flight- Snowbird

Hulk Classics- Mecha Hulk

Hulk - Bi Beast Iron Clad

New Mutants - Warlock

Silver Surfer- Nova, Meegan Alien

any others you guys think fit?

i dont think the typhoid mary fits either its too short...the stegron and ultron are the right size from the vault line though

i bought her to see how she would fit she is to little but i have an extra psylocke and asid hum would her head fit and guess what im working on a custom still have some work to do but i think its going to come out good ill post pics later when im done been working not enough time to work on my customs it looks like a pile of deaseased heros lol

the marvel select anit venom works too...

all the X-men classics, ff classics and spidey classics can fit of course...

anyone have a pix of the Drax with a Marvel legend?

i dont but i seen it i dont think it will fit right

Actually if you use him as the very first, Jim Starlin, Drax, he works quite well in scale with MLs. When he was later Hulk size, obviously it does not work well in scale for the ML line. But the 5" Silver Surfer line that he comes from, scales him as the second incarnation. So if you use him in the 6" ML line it works out pretty well.

With no new 6" legends coming out anytime soon i am trying to think outside the classic line to round out the collection..i used the Warlock from the Newmutants line but i dont think any of the others fit...what about the Avengers United We stand line? the Ultron looks right but i dont know about the others...they have a Quinjet in the line though...and what about the fantasticar from the FF movie line dose that fit????

With no new 6" legends coming out anytime soon i am trying to think outside the classic line to round out the collection..i used the Warlock from the Newmutants line but i dont think any of the others fit...what about the Avengers United We stand line? the Ultron looks right but i dont know about the others...they have a Quinjet in the line though...and what about the fantasticar from the FF movie line dose that fit????

That Ultron is cool, but smaller than your average ML figure. If you're not super-picky about scale, it works, imo.

I know I'll probably get flogged for saying this here, but the Fantasiticar works great with MU figures, ML, not so much..

what about the Marvel Most Wanted line? they had Blink X-Man and Spat and Grovel??? are they 6"??

http://gofigureactionfigures.com/page72.html

i got these on ebay $4 and $8 total with shipping but they are tiny i wanted to see if they would fit if you thinking of it they dont Spat and grovel do she has more articulation they franklin does blink she is to tiny but i will say she could be a easy custome to make x man does not give him justice it SUCKS lol well its the truth

I have the most wanted X-Man in my display but he is grasped in Onslaught's hand, so you cannot tell he is smaller. Also, Nova(frankie Raye) from the Silver Surfer line works well.

I see that someone mentioned Nova, earlier.

Also, does anyone have the MS Sabretooth on display with their MLs. I think he would fit in but I do not own him yet. He wasn't that huge very often in the comics, but in the 90s animated series he was gigantic.