Marvel Legends Ultimates BAF

ReaperXC

I know the Ultimates have been released seperately in Marvel Legends and Marvel Select and so on, but not the entire roster, so I began thinking, what if an Ultimates line was made? Who would be in it? How would people be 'encouraged' to buy them?

Here's my idea, an Ultimate Giant Man series.

Giant Man would be about 14 - 16", possibly with removeable goggles or, you would be able to take them off of his eyes at least.

Here are the characters I would want to see in the Ultimates line;

Would anyone be interested in an Ultimates line of Marvel Legends with Giant Man as the BAF?

I have heard rumours, probably untrue, that this may be an upcoming series.

Who do you think would be featured?

I thought it would be a 10 figure series as was the Earth-616 Giant Man BAF, with the 10 figures being:

1) Modern Day Captain America with discus shield, maybe a WWII variant with the triandular/badge shield.

2) Nick Fury in his black outfit, maybe in full army cargos as variant. Both would come with firearms

3) Black Widow from Ultimates vol.1 with firearms, variant of her in the Black Widow Iron Tech with removeable face-plate

4) Hawkeye from U vol.1 with bow and arrows, possibly with a gun, maybe variant of U vol.3 with dual pistols

5) Thor from U vol.1 with hammer from same, maybe vairant of him from U vol.3 with hammer and other weapons from same.

6) Gray Hulk, maybe green variant.

7) Iron Man from U vol.1 with removeable face plate, maybe variant of him from Ultimate Iron Man, the 20foot version, not the 7 foot.

8) Wasp from U vol.1, maybe variant from either U vol. 2 or 3. All would come with a smaller, wasp-sized version of herself.

Now, 9 and 10 I am unsure of, but most likely they would be Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver from Ultimates vol.1, maybe a variant of them from Ultimates vol.3.

Other choices are Falcon from Ultimate Nightmare, with his wings included of course, Vision from Ultimate Vision or Captain Mahr Vell/Marvel from Ultimate Secret in his humanoid, costumed-form, maybe variant with him in his Kree, costumed-form.

post-24547-1260752889_thumb.jpg

I thought we'll ever see an Ulimate Line from Marvel Legends.

At this point I'd be happy getting any line from Legends, but the Ultimate line specfically has died down in popularity.

I would love to get a Ultimate Thor. I cant find the MS version for a reasonable price.

I got one off Ebay for $20 recently. I was monitoring auctions for a bit, though, before I saw the deal.

Besides an Ultimate Giant Man (with Wasp pack-in), I don't see there being any demand for these. The heavy hitters have already been released.