Marvel Select Deadpool Figure In The Works

JayC

I guess,,, if you like a 7" figure with lame articulation. I prefer series 6 deadpool and await the hasbro release to go in scale with the rest of my ML'S. Besides,, I think Marvel Select should stick to doing the bigger figures since we are not getting any BAF's. That way, they will fit with my ML's like, Thanos, Sabretooth, Hulk, Modern thor, and Abomination. He is good for a statue, if thats your thing!

Chalk this one up as worthless to me. I agree with Solid, make bigger scaled toys like Terrax, Orka, Armadillo, Rhino, Bi-Beast, etc to fit with current ML's and you have a winner. Why don't people just man up and buy ML Series 6 Deadpool anyways? If you say it is too expensive, then you obviously don't use ebay very well. I have bought 2 for my little bro's, in perfect shape for under $25 each in the last year alone. The new Hasbro one will be craptacular anyways, why think it is going to be some awesome thing to look forward to? Are you guys really that excited over this one and the hasbro one? NONE will be better then the ML6 one. We already know that these 7" scale of normal sized figures (Spiderman, Daredevil, Wolverine) are never done well either. Why waste our time over them?

Ive been a huge fan of deadpool since his original series and I am thrilled to see hes finally getting some good attention. I love the Marvel universe and Legends series but I was getting so bored with seeing the same wolverine,spiderman,ect. figures everywhere. This is one of the first figures (even though its not a legend) to excite me in awile I understand theres a two pack one getting coming out but I feal its gonna be a long drawn out process.

Seriously!?!?! Naysayers!? You gotta be kidding me. Anyways this figure will rule. Sure it has less articulation...duh!! We have already come to expect this from Marvel Select. But it will be sooooo detailed and it will have sooooo many weapons! It will kick the new 2 pack one's ass!!! This one kind of looks based off of Bianchi's art...which rules.

Yep! And currently Marvel Legends isn't a running line. It's crawling line. This will look good hanging on my wall with MS Anti-Venom, Thor, Bucky Cap & Sabretooth. Who knows maybe this will someday be a running line like Marvel Legends used to be & we'd have tons of 7 inch figure. I'm more than happy to switch to 7 inch over 3 3/4.

Seriously!?!?! Naysayers!? You gotta be kidding me. Anyways this figure will rule. Sure it has less articulation...duh!! We have already come to expect this from Marvel Select. But it will be sooooo detailed and it will have sooooo many weapons! It will kick the new 2 pack one's ass!!! This one kind of looks based off of Bianchi's art...which rules.

dont pay them any mind. obviously this is a MS fig....God forbid if it doesnt fit with legends. if it fits with the rest of the MS figs....then they did a good job! people act as if they dont understand that MS doesnt have to take the slack that hasbro's leaving behind. just because hasbro's slacking in the legends dept. doesnt mean that MS has an obligation to fill some legends void thats missing in some collector's lives. they do have a marvel contract too...let'em use it!

dont pay them any mind. obviously this is a MS fig....God forbid if it doesnt fit with legends. if it fits with the rest of the MS figs....then they did a good job! people act as if they dont understand that MS doesnt have to take the slack that hasbro's leaving behind. just because hasbro's slacking in the legends dept. doesnt mean that MS has an obligation to fill some legends void thats missing in some collector's lives. they do have a marvel contract too...let'em use it!

Hear Hear!!

On topic, I honestly don't care about this figure since I don't really like Deadpool I'm not even sure I'll get the hasbro one unless it comes with a figure I really want. This figures does look nice, though.

It isn't their job to fix things but wouldn't it be a hell of an idea. There's tons of potential there and a hell of a fan base just chomping at the bit waiting for someone to do something, anything with 6" Marvel.

Anyway, I don't think the articulation is to bad. As good or better than anything Hasbro's doing or has done in a long long time. I'm all for eliminating a little articulation to make a better looking figure. There does have to be a distinction though. Hasbro's new Spiderman figs eliminate a ton of articulation, but the figures don't look any better.

I think he looks cool and he only looks to be lacking articulation in the are above the bicep if you look closely. I don't worry about fingers and toes too much on guys with weapons as long as the weapons fit. his ankles bend and his wrists might also. Same or better than what Hasbro offered up until recently. Only with better sculpts. I'll get this one and Hasbro's when we finally get it.