ToyRocket.com

TomXsXeX

if its online store hands down bigbadtoystore.com has the best service and prices you just haave to watch daily sometimes they have like 50% off days on some items they have stack my lot where they will hold all your stuff to save on shiping and once everything is there you take it off stack my lot and they will ship everything together there marvel select pre sale figs are cheaper then diamond select its self they have tons to choice from i really recomend it BIGBADTOYSTORE.COM

i made 2 orders from toyrocket last month. i have gotten one of them and still waiting on the other. i called them and was told that is has been shipped. one order is bigger than the other so that may explain why it hasn't arrived yet. on the web site the orders both still say processing. the guy on th phone told me that their server is messed up and it will say processing even once you get your order. i don't think that i will buy from them again though. it seems like they don't have their act together all that well.

i've only ever had great experiences with Toyrocket! They have Marvel Select & Marvel Legens figures starting @ $4.99! I always get good stuff there for cheap! They sent me a Marvel Select Bucky Cap and the hanger hook was bent up so I sent it back & they sent me a new one within 2 weeks! It's been about 6 or 8 months since I've bought from them so maybe they have gone downhill since then.

BigBadToyStore is good. I ordered a DCU Wave 9 Vigilante from them and got it within a weeks time (that's including Sat & Sun)!

I did have a bad experience with ToyRocket on eBay. I won a Muppets Sweetums and two Marvel Legends from them and it took almost a month to get it even though I paid as soon as the auction ended.

I could just chalk it up to them being overwhelmed but still.

• 4 weeks later...
if its online store hands down bigbadtoystore.com has the best service and prices you just haave to watch daily sometimes they have like 50% off days on some items they have stack my lot where they will hold all your stuff to save on shiping and once everything is there you take it off stack my lot and they will ship everything together there marvel select pre sale figs are cheaper then diamond select its self they have tons to choice from i really recomend it BIGBADTOYSTORE.COM

BBTS is such a good place. I love shopping there. I do most my action figure shopping on amazon, bbts and ebay.