Hasbro ML Holiday Wish list

eleavitt

Scarlet Witch (update of one of the few poorer Toy Biz ML)

Modern Luke Cage

Modern Iron Fist

Master of Kung-Fu

Mockingbird

Iron Patriot with alternate Osborne head.

Classic Ms. Marvel with alternate long hair.

We need these figures so we can stay up with the current Bendis story lines.

I can thank Bendis who made Marvel awesome again, Hasbro ML for getting cheap 2-packs available, Marvel Universe figures for making me want something better, Marvel Digital Comics for giving me access to great stories, and my friend Jeremy LeSaulnier who lent me his trade paperbacks for Civil War and other stories for getting me into Marvel Legends.

I think these figures are no-brainers. I also would like to complete Alpha Flight, may they rest in peace. I also wouldn't mind seeing the difficult to find Ares waves so re-release, at least the other five that didn't accompany the plentiful, but late Nemesis wave.

Note, I only started in 2009 with the Nemesis wave. Pictures of collection is available here at my Facebook page in my pictures.

Bad guys BAF series: BAF Shadow King

Classic Ultron (Waist)

Terrax (Right Arm)

Red Hood (Left Arm)

Iron Patriot with Norman Head (Upper torso)

Stryfe Removable with removable helmet (Left Leg)

Arcade (Head)

Shi'ar Vulcan (Right Leg)

Two Packs:

AIM Soldier and Vault Guardsman

Hellfire Club Goon vs HAMMER Solider

Shi'ar Solider vs Nova Corps Centurion

Online Exclusives:

Lilandra (The one that was shown)

Silver Samurai

i want them to finish off some teams.

alpha flight :

shaaman, vindicator, northstar, aurora, snowbird, puck.

young avengers :

stature, hawkeye 2, speed.

x-men :

jubilee, dazzler, morph, boomer.

and i would love some more x-men villains

darkchilde, updated version of lady deathstrike, goblin queen, shaw, selene.

army builders

hellfire goons, aim soldiers, hammer agents, shiarr warriors.

really anything that has not been done before. Atleast change the costume. If you do a ms marvel make it a classic or binary. if you feel the need to be patriotic give us a u.s. agent. or an american dream. How about a spider girl? how about daken or wild thing instead of a wolverine. (wolverine and elektra's daughter for those who don't know) Just think of the money you could save on plastic by NOT making another hulk.

At this point I would love to get any new ML figures PERIOD.

But if I had a wish list it would include modern looks of many prominent figures as well as focusing on Marvel space.

BAF: Phalanx Ultron

Captain America (Bucky Version)

Luke Cage (Modern)

Iron Fist (Modern)

Drax the Destroyer

Gladiator

Gamora

Havok (Modern)

Okay, Marvel just released their heroes of the decade: Marvel: 2000s Top-Ten Heroes

10: Deadpool

9. Luke Cage

8. Wolverine

7. Nova

6. Spiderman

5. Ms. Marvel

4. Cyclops

3. Bucky Captain America

2. Captain America

1. Iron Man

Now, in regards to Marvel Legends, I think Hasbro has to come out with Winter Soldier, Bucky Cap, Extremis Iron Man, Modern Luke Cage, and maybe even redo their cool McFarlane type Spiderman with great webbing in blue and red instead. Modern Thor and Valkyrie would be cool, too.

I also want some Dark Reign/Siege stuff before the storyline is irrelevent. I but Marvel Universe, but I am tired of seeing MU get figures that I can't have in 6-inch scale.