Looking to buy Marvel Legends Blue Wasp

SolidSnakeInMyPants

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats what I was thinking, but wasnt 100% sure. I have seen a few customs trying to pass for real ones lately and just wanted to make sure you didnt get one of those.

This also explains why you never heard back on the blue wasp, His sourse (me) is not selling.

I dont know if you know, but FYI there are 2 versions of blue wasp.

1st release has plain white boots, also has 2 small dots on arms at joint area.

2nd release has black arrow type markings on boots, no dots on arms.

Thats what I was thinking, but wasnt 100% sure. I have seen a few customs trying to pass for real ones lately and just wanted to make sure you didnt get one of those.

This also explains why you never heard back on the blue wasp, His sourse (me) is not selling.

Add me to your friends list. Here is what I'm looking for

toybiz x-men pheonix

ML Juggernaut grey

F4 annihilus movie

ML Giantman Series Prototypes

as for foils,,, I never got into them because their from different countries. Maybe after I complete my USA collection I will get them. I just started traveling again, and the hunt is always fun!

Do you collect the foil posters also ? series 6 with 4 mega pack comics.

post pics of your cage and psylocke if you can.

Here ya go! I bought these of Shawn, I think he bought them from you! Small world

DSC06044.jpg

DSC06042.jpg

DSC06043.jpg

lol thought i would try if you ever ever ever ever have to sell them the luck cage and psylocke keep me in mind i will buy them lol hey just give it a try nice collection with those two you have more then me lol

Add me to your friends list. Here is what I'm looking for

toybiz x-men pheonix

ML Juggernaut grey

F4 annihilus movie

ML Giantman Series Prototypes

as for foils,,, I never got into them because their from different countries. Maybe after I complete my USA collection I will get them. I just started traveling again, and the hunt is always fun!

I thought he was never released

ok so who has this rare figure? kitty did u finally score and get one? going just by rumor, 12 of these gems excist right? now one's crushed so her value is out, next comes the proto (2 dots), the spanish written version on the bottom back, i think that kidadult has one, also someone in china has 6 i heard but isnt letting anyout(last that i heard), and my english version (she's beautiful). i paid alot and im still shaking my head, but i too am a nut for a complete legends series.

Yes toyboy, if I remenber correctly, you outbidded me for the one you have a few years ago on EBAY.

I picked one up after that, late 2008 or so.

I have some of the series giantman prototypes and a series 4 labcoated beast all factory sealed.

Kidult has that xmen phoenix, I'd like to have that for sure.

I remenber when that Valkyrie and Red King were on EBAY, but I didnt bid on them. Also the Bi-Beast prototype and Sabretooths wildchild prototype.

There was a time when I wished I had the extra money to buy a figure like Blue Wasp. These days I make enough that if I wanted her and could find one, I could afford it. But my passion for the hobby isn't what it used to be. One of the reasons I gave up DCU was the price. I guess that if I'm not willing to pay $12.99 - $14.99 per figure, I'm not willing to pay $1,000. (But I'm still OK with $20 @ for MOTUC once or twice a month)

Isn't that Phoenix originally from Marvel Legends 6?

Fun fact: Going through and organizing my collection found that I ended up with multiples of that ML6 Green Phoenix. I remember buying two the others must have been gifts.

No this one came out first but it was cancled and a few got out he was one of the lucky ones to get one but it is the same sculpt but paint looks a little diffrent