Sign in to follow this  
SolidSnakeInMyPants

Looking to buy Marvel Legends Blue Wasp

It supposedly got cut so it's sculpt could be used for War Bird in the Wal*Mart wave.

Oh yeah,,,, I will also post pics of her as soon as she comes in. I got the one with the arrows pointing down!

WOW thats awesome i wish i had connections like you man i want a blue wasp too how much you spend on her now im gonna go out and look for one i want a blue wasp

Oh yeah,,,, I will also post pics of her as soon as she comes in. I got the one with the arrows pointing down!

WOW thats awesome i wish i had connections like you man i want a blue wasp too how much you spend on her now im gonna go out and look for one i want a blue wasp

$2500 MOC,,,,, she is perfect!

I'll feel so bad for you if Hasbro re-releases her.(Which is doubtful,But we can still hope)

In my opinion $2500 is just insane to spend on a single figure,No matter how rare.

im a completist and serious Marvel Legends Fan. This is what I collect. Some people spend $600 on a 1985 Snake eyes MOC. Its what they love to collect. I want to be an elite collector. I have the entire Marvel Legends collection 3 times. 2 collections MOC and 1 collection Loose. Now Im just gonna hang out and wait for the new 2 packs. Im done back tracking.

Then all the power to you. I love Marvel Legends as much as the next guy,But it is just my opinion that spending that amount of money on a single figure to "Complete" ones collection is just a waste.

I would pay that much to get her man if you know a connection and you dont mind helpping an other collector out tell me ill buy her for that much i give you a HIGH FIVE FOR THAT great job man i want a blue wasp luke and psylocke you know what i might even go out and buy the whole legends set again so i can have one open and one moc also i have mine moc on my wall but lol sometimes i feel like opening them up but nah so i just might go and buy them all over again it will be fun just to find them and try to get them the cheapest i can wish me luck ill keep you updated eBay here i come

Wow , really ? 2500.00 ..... I'll admit I spend alot on figures, but I'd never spend that much on any one single figures...... either way man, I got to give you props for completing that much of a collection :) Congrats!

I just received my Blue Wasp! I have a complete Marvel Legends Collection! Feels soooo good! This figure is really mint, bubble, card, and figure! WOW,,,, My hunt is finally over!

Wow 2500$, you got some wallet there !!! Share some pics of your crowning jewel, Congrats!!!

One question, why do you have ML collection moc twice? I can see once moc and once loose but why moc twice?

That is awesome great job HIGH FIVE i still dream to have her in my collection show some picks man if you guys have not checked out solidsnakeinmypants on youtube boy has a great collection lots of figs great job again help a collector out if you know of someone looking to sell a psylocke luke cage or blue wasp inform me lol i want one too lol great job snake

WOW! LOOKS LIKE THE ONE I SOLD TO A GUY IN CHINA.

ONLY DIFF WAS THE ARROWS WERE ONE LONGER THAN THE OTHER.

CONGRATS SOLID!

congrats man. I was thinking BlackCat had a graded one but I think she has the Cage and Psylocke graded

She only has the Luke and Psylocke graded, but has the lower grades of the 6.

Great job man cant wait till you put it up on youtube have you lol great job man im still looking for you i wonder if it will ever happen lol

do any of you know how many flying annihilus' were made? i had one a few years ago that i got from a friend in singapore and he had 3 of them. this all brings back great memories!

i recently found a red-costumed Wasp - i know it's not anywhere near as rare as that blue costumed one, but does anyone know how rare that version might be?