Commissions for Marvel Legends Customs

ender8210

my questions are: what are the price for commissions?

If one of provides the body/ various parts for what we want, how much is it then?

If I could paint, whoo hoo boy, but until then: Bill, Cal, and the rest, please give us some feedback

Honestly man, it depends on how much work (i.e. sculpt paint, parts, rarity of parts) Since I am just about to start selling I would probably be a little cheaper. One thing I always do for my customs is to ensure pose ability without paint wear which is usually achieved by a good base figure. PM me with your request and maybe we can work something out.

my questions are: what are the price for commissions?

If one of provides the body/ various parts for what we want, how much is it then?

If I could paint, whoo hoo boy, but until then: Bill, Cal, and the rest, please give us some feedback

Honestly man, it depends on how much work (i.e. sculpt paint, parts, rarity of parts) Since I am just about to start selling I would probably be a little cheaper. One thing I always do for my customs is to ensure pose ability without paint wear which is usually achieved by a good base figure. PM me with your request and maybe we can work something out.

i gotta agree - it depends on the amount of work that needs to be put in. Sculpting supplies aren't exactly cheap, so the more sculpting is involved, the more it'll probably cost. If the base figure and parts are supplied, the cost definitely will decrease a bit. it's really on a case-by-case basis though.

Think about this tho - (and this doesn't reflect upon MY prices) professional auto mechanics make $65/hour. Web developers make the same. Freelance digital artists can make about that much as well. Prices on these custom pieces are subjective. It depends on the skill involved and time, etc. When i see people paying $700+ for certain customs it makes me sick. Monet or Van Gogh didn't make that custom and that price is shameful. Not for the customizer (hell, ya gotta take what ya can get) - but for the customer to pay that much. Anyhow... that was the beginning of one hell of a rant, so i'll cut it off.

MisterGarbage: Do you have samples.

Sure - http://s400.photobucket.com/albums/pp82/MI...ARBAGE/Customs/

that korg is friggin sweet! how much would you charge for one of those?

Thanks! That Korg now lives somewhere in MI (i think) with a happy customer.

If you had the base figure/parts, probably around $35. If i have to hunt down the parts (which is a PAIN for that one) it's more - depending on how much i have to spend to gather the pieces.

• 11 months later...