Multiple Man, Gambit, Marvel Universe Sentinel

Jin Saotome

Jamie Madrox, otherwise known as Multiple Man, was a custom idea that was floating around in my head (and on my desk) for months. They use Havok's bodies that were graciously donated to me by a friend at Toybiz, Superman Red heads that had been resculpted, and the old ML Gambit's cloth trench coat. Tho supe's head was the same I painted the expressions differently to look like he was arguing with himself. Pretty much any basic body, both Hasbro or Toybiz could be used to make multiple men if you can get enough of them.

More pics here---> Multiple Man

MultipleMan_003.JPG

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gambit here turned out a LOT more difficult to make than I first thought. The customs that seem the easiest always turn out to be the hardest right? I was going to swap Ult Nick Fury's arms and coat as well as an old ML Gambit head on to the 2-pack Wolverine/Forge's body. However that led to me having to crack open the body, swap internal parts, make repairs, etc. Not just a simple parts swap after all! But it all turned out good in the end and now Gambit is ready to rock it old school style with the rest of the X-men!

More pics here---> Gambit

GambitGold_001.JPG

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wanted an oldschool looking Sentinel to harass my Marvel Universe 3 3/4" figures so I went digging. An Unleashed 360 Iron Man body was the perfect choice, but what about the big boots? A Walmart M.A.R.S. walking robot provided the feet and a resculpted Sentinel head from a Heroclix Colossus completed it. Sentinel was given a weathered armored appearance as if he had been standing guard outdoors, ready to stomp any mutants he came across!

More pics here---> Sentinel

SentinelMU_001.JPG