Iron Man in 3.75 form but nothing for us???

TeenWolf

Im with you bro dam 3.75 in toys i dislike them so much the old ironman movie series was pretty cool right when the line is getting good they cut it i hate that Hasbro can keep trying and trying but im not giving into 3.75 inch figures id rather buy DC then go to 375 inch figs and i dont like DC lol sorry not dissing DC comics i just am a marvel person lol just give us more legends i would think if they were to see how the army builders sold that they would jump on the money train and put out some more army builders i would buy a ton of multiple man figures ok maybe tops 10 bt if they wereto put him with a AIM soldier i would buy a ton of them come on now im like a crack head in rehab lol i been sober for like 4 months and want my marvel legends fix lol

So they're coming out with tons of 3.75 crap for the new Iron Man movie while the people that allowed them to get where they are today (Marvel Legends buyers) get nothing?!? There better be more Marvel Legends stuff to showcase at Toy Fair than just the crap we voted on last year.

YOU-hasbro for 600 Alex...

alex tribeck- we will have exciting news for you early spring,summer,fall,winter,early next year so stay tuned.

you- what is hasbro's universal response to the question" what up with marvel legends " alex?

I think sometimes the only reason they tell us this is cause they don't wanna say" we are cutting marvel legends, but we still want you to buy the last series we put out so we don't take a loss and get stuck with all this extra product cause No one wants to jump on board a sinking ship. I hate I have to feel like that cause I've greatly enjoyed collecting MLs since series 1 and don't like $9 happymeal toys.

come on guys, you are not fair. give hasbro time. they said a while ago in a q&a, that they will

probably

do some 6 insh figs for iron man 2. it take time to repaint 5 ironman figs from the first movie and add a new figure like titanium man who by the way is allready done for years now. so be patient. give them another year or two and maybe they have a picture of a packaged version of it. :wacko::wacko::wacko::tongue::tongue::tongue:

come on guys, you are not fair. give hasbro time. they said a while ago in a q&a, that they will

probably

do some 6 insh figs for iron man 2. it take time to repaint 5 ironman figs from the first movie and add a new figure like titanium man who by the way is allready done for years now. so be patient. give them another year or two and maybe they have a picture of a packaged version of it. :wacko::wacko::wacko::tongue::tongue::tongue:

yeah, maybe by the time Iron Man 3 and Avengers 2 get released on theaters.

personally, i will be buying all of the im2 toys. 3.75 or not. Though i wish we were getting 6" figs as well. I thought we saw pics of a "punisher" style iron man armor that was supposedly 6". I want that fig. and i want it in 6". The possibilities are endless with iron man armors. Why they wouldnt just keep adding to the armory is beyond me.

personally, i will be buying all of the im2 toys. 3.75 or not. Though i wish we were getting 6" figs as well. I thought we saw pics of a "punisher" style iron man armor that was supposedly 6". I want that fig. and i want it in 6". The possibilities are endless with iron man armors. Why they wouldnt just keep adding to the armory is beyond me.

I hear you at first i did not want to buy the 1st iron man figs from the movie line then when i was walking away from the toy section the light in my head went off im not going to pose them buy them fool make your self a hall of armor and i bought all the figures from the ironman line some were pretty awesome figs of ironman im remodling my house but when im back im going to go crazy and make some badass displays

• 2 weeks later...

i really like ironman figure, almost the collection i have are 6inch...but after i saw MU and all the lines are (sorry for the marvel universe fans, i didn't mean to say harsh) not hot figure, always repaint, re-release same figure different pose or paint in each line make me wonders, did hasbro already not creative to make some product??...all ironman line in Mu is suck!! we know stealth armor is fit in classic model, not in modern armor model, but why always hasbro make a stealth in modern armor?? oh well just one of opinion as iron man lover....still i miss the 6inch figure from marvel lines, hopefully they continue it next time and not in 3.75 anymore