Hey Hasbro this is what we want !!!!!!!

electro16

I don't think it was a matter of retailer not carring, i think it was a problem of usual crappy hasbro distribution.

I'm in the process of completing the iron man series. I got alot of them recently, now I'm missing 2 of them, heavy artillery armor and hot zone armor. There are 2 others i don't have but i have no interest in them, the blue monger and the removable armor IM.

I don't think it was a matter of retailer not caring, i think it was a problem of usual crappy hasbro distribution.

It didn't have anything to do with Hasbro, if stores don't order something (or over order something) you won't see the newest wave. I never saw the last two waves of IM figures at Walmart , Kmart or TRU. But I did see them at Target in Dec of 2008, never again after the holiday season. Then two months ago I started see them at a store all the time and now they have phased them out. But we did get six waves of IM toys for the first movie and what I do find funny is that people complained about all the repainting done in the line but want the figures that are pictured in this post but those are all repaints. You just can't win.

I don't think it was a matter of retailer not caring, i think it was a problem of usual crappy hasbro distribution.

It didn't have anything to do with Hasbro, if stores don't order something (or over order something) you won't see the newest wave. I never saw the last two waves of IM figures at Walmart , Kmart or TRU. But I did see them at Target in Dec of 2008, never again after the holiday season. Then two months ago I started see them at a store all the time and now they have phased them out. But we did get six waves of IM toys for the first movie and what I do find funny is that people complained about all the repainting done in the line but want the figures that are pictured in this post but those are all repaints. You just can't win.

It was hasbro, because some people found them and some did not, so that spells out bad distribution. If it was the stores as you claim, no one would have found them!

It never bothered me personally that they were repainting figures to make new ones. Hey, its a repaint but its a different armor so who cares. I would rather get waves of repaints than that 3 3/4 nonsence. Btw it was 5 waves not 6.

they are both to blame. most of the time retailers dont even know what figures they get. they order a box of ironman figs and they dont know what wave will come. thats why most dont order them. why do you think it is so hard to get some waves? try to order a specific wave at walmart or anywhere. it will not work. those armors are good looking but i am not for so manny repaints. one ok, two grrr, then over three no way. thats why i dont start with the mu line. this line is such a mess with scale and repaints all over the place. my opinion do.