Legends 2 packs revealed

electro16

pfffff saw that comin'! i was just too lazy to sign in & say something about it yesterday. we have some geniuses on here. anyways.....

I know there is a New Captain America (bucky cap) Marvel Select fig but would anyone love one as a variant to Winter Soldier? I mean, like, besides me.

I would actually prefered new cap to be the the actual figure to get released instead of WS.

Maybe we'll get a variant of it.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I for one am glad that Hulk is being released. I'll finally have a Hulk with fists. I do hope he's released as a gray variant too. As it stands right now I want at least 3 Hulks; 1 for me and 1 each for my kids..... and if there is a gray variant then I'll want 3 of those as well. If not, I may have to get 6 Hulks & paint 3 of them gray myself.

So if there's anyone out there who only wants Valkyrie, please keep me in mind when these 2 packs are released.

That Hulk would be the almost perfect Hulk. If the feature of thistwo packs was the interchangable head and hands, why not add them? open hands and a yelling face would have add a lot of value to hulk. I´d like to see a scaled up version of the MU Comic packs Hulk,but with a yelling face, or a scaled down Icons Hulk

hmmm? Valkyrie, I could perhaps take that off ya hands when ya get it m.arndt, if ya like?, although I'm eager for winter soldier, deadpool & black widow. I hope later in the year or the not too distant future they release a 2 pack of an AIM agent & hellfire soldier, they would rock!. I'm also waiting for the release of the phantom from shocker toys too (oops!, it's only marvel stuff here right? lol)

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone I'm finally off Hiatus lol. I'm just glad we got news of some new 6 inch stuff. Between the two packs and the IM 6 inch line, I have hopes that ML will make a comeback once these two packs get going. I'm an avid Hulk fan so getting Valk and Hulk were right up my alley. I can add Valk to my Defenders display. I'm really excited about the new Deadpool as well. I'm just glad we're getting something it's been so long since we were able to get new stuff. Hopefully we'll get character we've been dying for around 2011 we'll have to see though.

Welcome back, yeah these 2 packs has been the best news so far between Winter Soldier and the 6" Iron Man figs I'm hopeful this will be a good year for us, I honestly don't mind the Hulk because I don't have that many Hulk figs to begin with and second Hulk has been drawn differently over the years and he has fought almost everybody in the MU so having multiple versions serves a purpose one way or the other.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...