Finally, 6" Iron Man Movie Figures Revealed

SolidSnakeInMyPants

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wish there was 6" Extremis Iron Man too, but hasbro takes 6" molds and shrinks them to 4"(Ronin, Hand Ninja) not the other way around. What I'm really hoping for is that they'll release another set of Iron Man 2packs with the Titanium Man and Crimson Dynamo from last year's SDCC.

6" Extremis armor the a marvel legend figure I want the most. Those Titanium Man and Crimson Dynamo figures looked great! I hope we get those too.

• 2 weeks later...
downeyjrtoyfair1.jpg

soo, what do you guys notice about this picture?

That figure looks superb. Is it to be Mass Produced or exclusively made for Robert Downey Jr? I just can't see a figure that great in a normal line. Impossible!

That fig looks amazing. Lets keep our fingers crossed !!

Electro16,

Please, change your signature picture. It is very annoying. It is very obnoxious.

Respectfully,

ender8210

downeyjrtoyfair1.jpg

That figure looks superb. Is it to be Mass Produced or exclusively made for Robert Downey Jr? I just can't see a figure that great in a normal line. Impossible!

Electro16,

Please, change your signature picture. It is very annoying. It is very obnoxious.

Respectfully,

ender8210

the only thing Electro16 needs to do is size it down. no disrespect, but you being annoyed by a pic of electro is a personal problem.(this is a marvel board)

downeyjrtoyfair1.jpg

Electro16,

Respectfully,

ender8210

the only thing Electro16 needs to do is size it down. no disrespect, but you being annoyed by a pic of electro is a personal problem.(this is a marvel board)

There's probably an option to hide sigs.

Pooda or anyone - when do those 6" IM figs come out? And when does the unmasked one come out?

I'm SOOO glad I didn't cave in a get the 3 3/4" scale figs!

downeyjrtoyfair1.jpg

Electro16,

Respectfully,

ender8210

There's probably an option to hide sigs.

Pooda or anyone - when do those 6" IM figs come out? And when does the unmasked one come out?

ebay has them in china now. we should be seeing them in the next few weeks or so. i wont lie....these are nice looking, but we havent seen a price. i say 15.00. i know...but we arent going to have an arguement about 11.00 vs 15.00...lets just wait and see.