Finally, 6" Iron Man Movie Figures Revealed

SolidSnakeInMyPants

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Got these last night. Had to drive 1 hour to Cornwall Ontario because after speaking to wal mart Canada I was told that despite the fact that the packaging has french on it they will not ship these to Quebec for some reason which the lady wasn't able to give me. In the picture , the sticker on the left corner appears black but its not, its metallic grey and it says exclusive in 3 languages.

DSCN1001.jpg

The reverse packaging is different here in Canada

DSCN1004.jpg

Here's some pics guys...

DSCN7031-1.jpg

DSCN7034-1.jpg

DSCN7035-1.jpg

DSCN7038-1.jpg

And theres more here for anyone interested:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v499/slu.../War%20Machine/

WOW why im I not surprised these are not true 6" figures. Not even as tall as the already skinny Iron Man 1 Figures. This is disgusting, they are about the size of the spider-man line.

These

Here's some pics guys...

DSCN7031-1.jpg

DSCN7034-1.jpg

DSCN7035-1.jpg

DSCN7038-1.jpg

And theres more here for anyone interested:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v499/slu.../War%20Machine/

WOW why im I not surprised these are not true 6" figures. Not even as tall as the already skinny Iron Man 1 Figures. This is disgusting, they are about the size of the spider-man line.

These are just as tall as the IM from the first movie. Not true 6"??? What is that supposed to mean?? 6" is 6" period. Anyway who cares, at least we got em, and these are way better than that 3 3/4 junk!!!

Stupid Wal Mart, when I called Wal Mart Canada to find out if we were getting these here in Canada and specificaly in Quebec they told me Canada but not Quebec so I drove to Ontario last night and picked them up, today I find out they are in stores here in Quebec. How in the world can Wal Mart not know were there shipping there own stuff?????????????????? It boggles the mind !!!!!!!

Got these last night. Had to drive 1 hour to Cornwall Ontario because after speaking to wal mart Canada I was told that despite the fact that the packaging has french on it they will not ship these to Quebec for some reason which the lady wasn't able to give me. In the picture , the sticker on the left corner appears black but its not, its metallic grey and it says exclusive in 3 languages.

DSCN1001.jpg

The reverse packaging is different here in Canada

DSCN1004.jpg

good find!

i gladly pass on them. if hasbro doesnt wake up and smells that there is a market around the world then they can forget my money. still they look good. that deep dive iron man has the tyniest knees ever for a machine. in a way i stopped with movie figs because they always change actors. it is not that with hasbro we get any figures based on actors anyway. then all this exclusive crap. no i pass. there was a time, i was all wwwooowww new marvel figures but now? i am growing up i guess. i want better figures for my money. hasbro makes them look blaa. not special. i did not have one in hand. maybe i would change my mind then but since i will never see one in hand because of exclusivenes. money earned for me. the 3 3/4 line isnt good either. i got comic warmachine and he is a cool figure. every other figure looks weird. specialy the paintings. wow i saw some mess around here.

Picked up Mark VI and War Machine tonight at Wal-Mart. Didn't even know they were out yet neither. Girlfriend and I were heading home from getting our Season Pass at Dolly Wood and her dad wanted us to pick up an oil filter for his Vette in town and we decided to stop by Wal-Mart and get a few things and I seen the 6 inch figures out and snatched both of them up. They are freaking AWESOME! I have to give Hasbro credit on these because they look better then Iron Man 1 figures by far.

I also couldn't agree with you less Electro about saying the 4 inch Iron Man figures are crap. They are actually made as well as the 6 inch figures and look just like shrunk down versions with the same articulation. Apparently you don't own any so how can you actually judge them junk? Guess I must be a bigger Iron Man fan because I own all the 4 inch and plan on buying all the 6 inch figures because I'm not a scale snob.

I got two of the ironman figs and the walmart i went to did not have any warmachines sucks because i know this weekend ill be hitting up all the walmarts around me and heading over to toysrus to get the 3 packs as well the other figs on the back of the package you think they will be coming out soon like the week of the movie release or close to x-mas hum

I agree with Riddick, the 4" and 6" are pretty similar, I haven't yet found the 6" ones but I own a lot of the 4" ones. For what I've seen in youtube videos and side by side comparison they're basically the same just different scales. I love these figures, while it's no secret that I'm not a fan of MU line the IM2 line is great the Crimsom Dynamo is a great figure so are both War Machines and I absoulutely love the Iron Monger figure even more than the 6" one. I honestly can't wait for the second comic wave, I want me a Guardsman. I already got the Toys'r Us 3 pack now all I gotta do is find me these Wal Mart ones. I really want the Mark V and the War Machine especially now since it's the armor he's gonna use in the Secret Avengers. The Deep Dive and Mark lV are a bonus.

I agree with Riddick, the 4" and 6" are pretty similar, I haven't yet found the 6" ones but I own a lot of the 4" ones. For what I've seen in youtube videos and side by side comparison they're basically the same just different scales. I love these figures, while it's no secret that I'm not a fan of MU line the IM2 line is great the Crimsom Dynamo is a great figure so are both War Machines and I absoulutely love the Iron Monger figure even more than the 6" one. I honestly can't wait for the second comic wave, I want me a Guardsman. I already got the Toys'r Us 3 pack now all I gotta do is find me these Wal Mart ones. I really want the Mark V and the War Machine especially now since it's the armor he's gonna use in the Secret Avengers. The Deep Dive and Mark lV are a bonus.

The thing that has tempted me the most about the 4" figures are the comic armors or characters that never got 6" figures. I hope one day we'll get them

The thing that has tempted me the most about the 4" figures are the comic armors or characters that never got 6" figures. I hope one day we'll get them

I understand, I feel the same way, I found a balance collecting both scales and Iron Man is not even my favorite supehero. I succumbed to temptation you should too :biggrin:

Here is a pic of the 6 inch figures posed with their 4 inch counterparts. Also you'll notice that I have two Mark VI armors haha. My sister seen one at Wal-Mart and decided to pick one up for me not realizing me and my girlfriend had already bought them the same night. I decided to open and keep it anyway.

100_3343.jpg

i cant see sh*t!(lol) no really, it is a bit dark.

s

Picked up Mark VI and War Machine tonight at Wal-Mart. Didn't even know they were out yet neither. Girlfriend and I were heading home from getting our Season Pass at Dolly Wood and her dad wanted us to pick up an oil filter for his Vette in town and we decided to stop by Wal-Mart and get a few things and I seen the 6 inch figures out and snatched both of them up. They are freaking AWESOME! I have to give Hasbro credit on these because they look better then Iron Man 1 figures by far.

I also couldn't agree with you less Electro about saying the 4 inch Iron Man figures are crap. They are actually made as well as the 6 inch figures and look just like shrunk down versions with the same articulation. Apparently you don't own any so how can you actually judge them junk? Guess I must be a bigger Iron Man fan because I own all the 4 inch and plan on buying all the 6 inch figures because I'm not a scale snob.

Well I own one 3 3/4 IM, the one that came with the goliath figure and the look is not bad but its just too small. The 3 3/4 stuff a few look decent but most is just plain bad. On the other hand if they had released all the stuff they released in 3 3/4 in 6 " I would be so broke, lol, still I hope we get a few waves of 6 ". You think I'm not a IM fan check this out.DSCN1007.jpgDSCN1006.jpgDSCN1009.jpgDSCN1008.jpgDSCN1010.jpg

still think I'm not a fan???

yeah...youre a fan. but he is right, electro. the IM 3 3/4 figs are up there with the 6 inchers. well,...not up there, but they are very close. the sculpts are great on both, and the articulation is 99% the same on both sizes. the WM 3 3/4 inch im my pics is the variant with the blue arc, and grey metal finish.

025-37.jpg

008-44.jpg

011-44.jpg

005-41.jpg