SolidSnakeInMyPants

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I

yeah...youre a fan. but he is right, electro. the IM 3 3/4 figs are up there with the 6 inchers. well,...not up there, but they are very close. the sculpts are great on both, and the articulation is 99% the same on both sizes. the WM 3 3/4 inch im my pics is the variant with the blue arc, and grey metal finish.

025-37.jpg

008-44.jpg

011-44.jpg

005-41.jpg

The IM stuff is the better stuff in 3 3/4, far superior to the MU but still not up to par with the 6" scale. I think its such a waste that they make them so small. Just think of all the amazing stuff that could have been in 6" , but at least we are getting some 6", gotta be thankful for that!!!

I don't believe it's a waste in 4 inch form. 4 inch figures are perfect for vehicles and bases. I myself have dozens of G.I Joe bases, Jeeps, tanks helicoptors that I can use with my Iron man and MU, which is awesome!! Heck I bought 4 of those Avatar Mech Suits to use as Hulk Busters with my Incredible Hulk movie figure which is in scale with 4 inch Iron Man and Mu and it's fun setting them up with crashed Jeeps and Helicopters from a major battle. You can put G.I Joes inside the Avatar vehicles so Iron Man can get some back up. Lets not forget about the Iron Monger from Iron Man 1 line that isn't in scale with the 6 inch figures but is perfect scale for 4 inch Iron Man figs. I'm just a lover of all scales and prefer 6 inch because of articulation and detail but also love 4 inch for vehicle assortment and compatibility with my 100's of Star Wars and G.I Joe figures plus the dozens upon dozens of bases and vehicles you can use.

well, i know that people are happy to get new six inch figs, but they're a long way from perfect. IM's ab doesnt move forward at all! his top half is too heavy, which causes him to sway backwards. his arms seem too short when they're moved forward. the feet are on a ball joint that is pretty much useless, and the sculpt doesn't allow the figure's feet to be moved up and down. WM is far better in all of those areas except the ankles.....he suffers from lack of movement as well.

Picked these up today, Wal-Mart had a ton of em on the pegs. Anyone know on War Machine what that little piece of plastic that comes with the figure is for, Looks like it fits into a hole but I can't find anyplace on the figure where it would fit or what it is even supposed to be?

Picked these up today, Wal-Mart had a ton of em on the pegs. Anyone know on War Machine what that little piece of plastic that comes with the figure is for, Looks like it fits into a hole but I can't find anyplace on the figure where it would fit or what it is even supposed to be?

it covers the hole, and makes the shoulders match when you're not using the missile launcher.

look at the right side...

005-41.jpg

Saw 3 sets of these at walmart last night, bought all 6. War Machine is nice kind of small for an armord suit. So if you see them buy them up that way they use that ray from Honey I shrunk the kids and blow the rest up to 6". I noticed the war machine on the back of the package card has a blue reactor, and out of the 3 I got none of them blue just red.

Saw 3 sets of these at walmart last night, bought all 6. War Machine is nice kind of small for an armord suit. So if you see them buy them up that way they use that ray from Honey I shrunk the kids and blow the rest up to 6". I noticed the war machine on the back of the package card has a blue reactor, and out of the 3 I got none of them blue just red.
Prototypes are known to be different than the actual final product.

it covers the hole, and makes the shoulders match when you're not using the missile launcher.

look at the right side...

005-41.jpg

Ah thanks.

Here is comparison pics of my 6 inch Iron Man figures and their 4 inch counterparts. My only gripe with the 4 inch figures is that I despise balljointed hips, but I despise them on 6 inch figures as well. I really wish the 6 inch figures were taller. What gives Hasbro?

Marvel Legends Warmachine and 4 inch Comic Series War Machine

I actually prefer the comic series 4 inch Warmachine because it's more comic accurate. The helmet looks light years better and the armor looks better. The ML Warmachine has those gorilla arms that alot of Toybiz Iron Man figures suffered from.

100_3364.jpg

The Iron Man 2 6 inch Warmachine and 4 Warmachine are so similar that it looks like they shrunk it down perfect. I actually can't decide which one I prefer.

100_3371.jpg

6 inch Iron Man Mark 3 armor in comparison to 4 inch Mark 3 armor. I actually prefer the 4 inch because it's more bulky. The 6 inch is sort of to slim.

100_3366.jpg

6 inch Mark VI armor in comparison to 4 inch Mark VI armor. Both of these are awesome and even though the 4 inch is great, I prefer the 6 inch figure.

100_3368.jpg

100_3342.jpg

found these last night. war machine looks great, iron man looks like a repeat. neither are worth 13 dolloars for a character i bought from toybiz for 8. Now when they start putting out some of the different armora, i'll be buying. I'm kind of wondering why i can buy a 3 pack from tru for less than 20 bucks, but its 13 for one of these at wal mart...

Found 'em in Nashville, TN yesterday. Got War Machine and saved Ironman for a time when i'm bored & have an itch to go buy something. War Machine looks amazing! And I don't think the Ironman look like a repeat. Complete different mold from the first movie figures, bulkier, and the silver on the knees & biceps looks great (something i guess they "forgot" on the puny 4 inch guy)!

Found 'em in Nashville, TN yesterday. Got War Machine and saved Ironman for a time when i'm bored & have an itch to go buy something. War Machine looks amazing! And I don't think the Ironman look like a repeat. Complete different mold from the first movie figures, bulkier, and the silver on the knees & biceps looks great (something i guess they "forgot" on the puny 4 inch guy)!

yeah...no repeat with these figs. also, i don't care what anybody says....these are the BEST 6 inch IM figs EVER!, and the 3 3/4 fig does have the correct paint, and a better chest arc.(+1 for deflecting a stab at the 3 3/4 figs....LOL) :biggrin:

007-46.jpg

i got the 3 pack and the ironman fig but cant find the war machine my walmarts suck. i only seen like 3 iron man figs got 2 of them. but no warmachine in sight there only afew more walmarts for me to hit but i dought they have it. and when is the others coming out i seen on the back of the iron man fig of other figs look great also. actick plast fig in the 3 pack looks awesome

i got the 3 pack and the ironman fig but cant find the war machine my walmarts suck. i only seen like 3 iron man figs got 2 of them. but no warmachine in sight there only afew more walmarts for me to hit but i dought they have it. and when is the others coming out i seen on the back of the iron man fig of other figs look great also. actick plast fig in the 3 pack looks awesome

A guy from another forum was kind enough to grab the two figures for me and send them.. They're amazing. They might just be, as pooda said, the best 6 inch Iron Man figures. The paint is great, articulation is awesome, extra hands, they have it all. Can't wait to get the Mark V! They're popping up overseas so hopefully we'll get them soon, and they'll do more waves. Hasbro stepped their game up with these figures big time.

A guy from another forum was kind enough to grab the two figures for me and send them.. They're amazing. They might just be, as pooda said, the best 6 inch Iron Man figures. The paint is great, articulation is awesome, extra hands, they have it all. Can't wait to get the Mark V! They're popping up overseas so hopefully we'll get them soon, and they'll do more waves. Hasbro stepped their game up with these figures big time.

hey so now does that mean you hate your self for having these figs lol jk jk lol