• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi,

got mine last week and they rock hard.

War machine steals the show.

I found a 6" suitcase armor version too, still waiting for it.

Now I wonder, will we see 6" Black Widow, Nick Fury, Hammer drones, Whiplash mark I and II?

What about that Tony Stark prototype?

By the way, army building with hammer drones could be "profitable" (right word?).

I can imagine drone variants as seen in the movie.

I really miss the time when we had characters from Spider-Man like MJ, JJJ, Norman Osborn, Peter Parker.

Iron man 6" series could use Pepper Pots, Obadiah Stane and even Happy Hogan.

Hammer drones, Whiplash mark I and II?

Hammer Drons and Whiplash Mark II would be my most wanted. Crossing my Fingers.

Nick Fury has already been out. the ultimate version in the Marvel legends 2 Pack is close enough for me.

Me too. I already have my Iron Man and War Machine posed together, I would love to surround them with Hammer Drones.

What do you mean you found it but are still waiting for it?

There's been some 6 in suitcase iron man from china on ebay for $100.

also which prototype are are you talking about.

The canadian packaging had a mark 4 on the back, anyone find those?

Hi,

I've bought it at eBay, Canada.

http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIt...e=STRK:MEWNX:IT

I live in France and there are no Walmarts so I have to go trough international sellers. v_v

Mark 4 with stark head at 3:21

Whats sad is you aren't likely getting that figure. From what i've been told from people inside is that was a custom made figure made specifically for Robert Downey Jr's visit to the Hasbro booth during Toy Fair. I've tried getting official confirmation on this from Hasbro, even submitted it as a question in the Q&A which Hasbro is now over a month late getting answers back to us with, but I wouldn't get your hopes up over it.

Mark 4 with stark head at 3:21

Whats sad is you aren't likely getting that figure. From what i've been told from people inside is that was a custom made figure made specifically for Robert Downey Jr's visit to the Hasbro booth during Toy Fair. I've tried getting official confirmation on this from Hasbro, even submitted it as a question in the Q&A which Hasbro is now over a month late getting answers back to us with, but I wouldn't get your hopes up over it.

That makes me a saaaaad panda.

another thing that makes me saaaaad is that I haven't seen any 6" IM figs. :(

Found 'em in Nashville, TN yesterday. Got War Machine and saved Ironman for a time when i'm bored & have an itch to go buy something. War Machine looks amazing! And I don't think the Ironman look like a repeat. Complete different mold from the first movie figures, bulkier, and the silver on the knees & biceps looks great (something i guess they "forgot" on the puny 4 inch guy)!

yeah...no repeat with these figs. also, i don't care what anybody says....these are the BEST 6 inch IM figs EVER!, and the 3 3/4 fig does have the correct paint, and a better chest arc.(+1 for deflecting a stab at the 3 3/4 figs....LOL) :biggrin:

007-46.jpg

It is true that they fixed the mistake on the Target Hall of Armor Mark VI figure but on the original release (regular and light up versions) they forgot to add the silver to the knees & shoulders. So they fixed their mistake twice. Once for the Hall of Armor and once for the superior 6 inch figure. And i totally agree; best 6 inch Iron Man figures ever!

We just got our marvel Q&A from Habro back. I won't be able to post it on the site till later but wanted to pass on one bit of news from it. The 6" Iron Man with Tony Stark head or as I've nicked name the figure as hungover Tony, will be released later this year as a. Walmart exclusive.

We just got our marvel Q&A from Habro back. I won't be able to post it on the site till later but wanted to pass on one bit of news from it. The 6" Iron Man with Tony Stark head or as I've nicked name the figure as hungover Tony, will be released later this year as a. Walmart exclusive.

Nice,,,,,, I have been trying to tell people it was coming! The doughnuts was the joke. So many people were confused. You should clear it up for them. Thanks again for the awesome news JAYC

GOT MINE!!!!

found ONE mkVI a few days ago at walmart temecula.

then today i walked in and they had DOZENS of both mkVI and war machine!

snagged the best looking WM and he has joined my MkVI on my Iron Man movie shelf.

pics soon...

FANTASTIC figures!

my only gripe is the shoulder piece that covers where his rocket pod goes is way too small and almost looks like they didnt inject enough plastic into the mould to make the full piece. and his lower legs have a very extreme curve (concave shins?) like a gundam. makes it hard to imagine a person inside there.

otherwise NICE figure and looks great having rhody and tony together in 6 inch form (again? if you count the first wm exclusive war machine... that i also have muahaha!)

think i'll snap some pics for old time's sake... brb!

oh and hurleychris07 i love the avatar! when i saw that in the preview i about passed out from the awesome.

also, WE ARE GETTING DOUGHNUT TONY!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

i was bummed they changed the nec post on the new 6 inchers so i couldnt pop my prototype head on the mkVI, so this is good news!

okay pics in a few...

post-13814-1273909348_thumb.jpg

post-13814-1273909398_thumb.jpg

GOT MINE!!!!

found ONE mkVI a few days ago at walmart temecula.

then today i walked in and they had DOZENS of both mkVI and war machine!

snagged the best looking WM and he has joined my MkVI on my Iron Man movie shelf.

pics soon...

FANTASTIC figures!

my only gripe is the shoulder piece that covers where his rocket pod goes is way too small and almost looks like they didnt inject enough plastic into the mould to make the full piece. and his lower legs have a very extreme curve (concave shins?) like a gundam. makes it hard to imagine a person inside there.

otherwise NICE figure and looks great having rhody and tony together in 6 inch form (again? if you count the first wm exclusive war machine... that i also have muahaha!)

think i'll snap some pics for old time's sake... brb!

oh and hurleychris07 i love the avatar! when i saw that in the preview i about passed out from the awesome.

also, WE ARE GETTING DOUGHNUT TONY!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

i was bummed they changed the nec post on the new 6 inchers so i couldnt pop my prototype head on the mkVI, so this is good news!

okay pics in a few...

please tell me what you're using for a background on those pics. if you do, i promise not to break in and steal it...(lol)