Finally, 6" Iron Man Movie Figures Revealed

SolidSnakeInMyPants

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Picked up a War Machine the other day for my Secret Avengers team I'm putting together.

This is a bit of topic but I'm going to share it anyways because I'm excited. I'm working on a custom Secret Avengers Marvel Legends team. I'm going to use the WM from the IM2 line, a 2-pack shield agent with Steve Rogers head (from the ultimate 2 pack), Stealth Beast from the X-Men Classics line, ML Ant-Man with custom head (red hair for Eric O'Grady instead of Scott Lang), Moon Knight painted white to match his current look, and lastly Valkyrie from the 2 packs that are coming out this fall. I'll be sure to post pics when its done b/c its going to be awesome.

pooda the background are from kotobukiya. they are called mechanical chain base. there are 3 types (all same but come with different accessories like a bomb cart, crane, etc.)

i actually told jin saotome about them a ocuple years ago and he uses them for ALL of his pics now haha what thief... but its cool. love to help and they really do look awesome.

oh yeah can usually find them wherever gundam stuff is sold. i bought 4 of them (they snap together) to fit larger figures like ML's on them. a single one is perfect for 3.75 figures though.

you're welcome. ; )

Picked up a War Machine the other day for my Secret Avengers team I'm putting together.

This is a bit of topic but I'm going to share it anyways because I'm excited. I'm working on a custom Secret Avengers Marvel Legends team. I'm going to use the WM from the IM2 line, a 2-pack shield agent with Steve Rogers head (from the ultimate 2 pack), Stealth Beast from the X-Men Classics line, ML Ant-Man with custom head (red hair for Eric O'Grady instead of Scott Lang), Moon Knight painted white to match his current look, and lastly Valkyrie from the 2 packs that are coming out this fall. I'll be sure to post pics when its done b/c its going to be awesome.

For painting Moon Knight white, are you going to use the silver moon knight or the black one? I want to customize Moon Knight into the 80's look of the Iron Man villian The Ghost.

For painting Moon Knight white, are you going to use the silver moon knight or the black one? I want to customize Moon Knight into the 80's look of the Iron Man villian The Ghost.

I actually did this last night. I'll post pics in the customs forum at some point in the near-ish future. I used the black version. First I took the cape off, then sprayed the whole thing with games workshop white paint. To smooth it out, I then painted over the body with Citadel Skull White and added some silver accents. Hand-painted the moon logo and painted the head black.

Hey EldestSon. I am about an hour +North West traveling from 635 to 114. The Southlake/Grapevine wal-mart had plenty of War Machines and Iron Men.

I've been to 4 Wal-Marts in the Wise County area (TX) and have found a surplus of Iron Men...no War Machines... sucks.

Where is that in relation to the North Dallas / Collin county area (where I'm moving next month)?

Hey EldestSon. I am about an hour +North West traveling from 635 to 114. The Southlake/Grapevine wal-mart had plenty of War Machines and Iron Men.

I've been to 4 Wal-Marts in the Wise County area (TX) and have found a surplus of Iron Men...no War Machines... sucks.

Where is that in relation to the North Dallas / Collin county area (where I'm moving next month)?

Oh good. then you aren't competition. =P

I Would assist, not compete man. We have to help each other out.

Oh good. then you aren't competition. =P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...