Sign in to follow this  
SolidSnakeInMyPants

Finally, 6" Iron Man Movie Figures Revealed

So Hasbro says we'll be getting several other figures. It'd be awesome if they realeased the Titanium Man and Crimson Dynamo figures here!

Picked up a War Machine the other day for my Secret Avengers team I'm putting together.

This is a bit of topic but I'm going to share it anyways because I'm excited. I'm working on a custom Secret Avengers Marvel Legends team. I'm going to use the WM from the IM2 line, a 2-pack shield agent with Steve Rogers head (from the ultimate 2 pack), Stealth Beast from the X-Men Classics line, ML Ant-Man with custom head (red hair for Eric O'Grady instead of Scott Lang), Moon Knight painted white to match his current look, and lastly Valkyrie from the 2 packs that are coming out this fall. I'll be sure to post pics when its done b/c its going to be awesome.

pooda the background are from kotobukiya. they are called mechanical chain base. there are 3 types (all same but come with different accessories like a bomb cart, crane, etc.)

i actually told jin saotome about them a ocuple years ago and he uses them for ALL of his pics now haha what thief... but its cool. love to help and they really do look awesome.

oh yeah can usually find them wherever gundam stuff is sold. i bought 4 of them (they snap together) to fit larger figures like ML's on them. a single one is perfect for 3.75 figures though.

you're welcome. ; )

Picked up a War Machine the other day for my Secret Avengers team I'm putting together.

This is a bit of topic but I'm going to share it anyways because I'm excited. I'm working on a custom Secret Avengers Marvel Legends team. I'm going to use the WM from the IM2 line, a 2-pack shield agent with Steve Rogers head (from the ultimate 2 pack), Stealth Beast from the X-Men Classics line, ML Ant-Man with custom head (red hair for Eric O'Grady instead of Scott Lang), Moon Knight painted white to match his current look, and lastly Valkyrie from the 2 packs that are coming out this fall. I'll be sure to post pics when its done b/c its going to be awesome.

For painting Moon Knight white, are you going to use the silver moon knight or the black one? I want to customize Moon Knight into the 80's look of the Iron Man villian The Ghost.

For painting Moon Knight white, are you going to use the silver moon knight or the black one? I want to customize Moon Knight into the 80's look of the Iron Man villian The Ghost.

I actually did this last night. I'll post pics in the customs forum at some point in the near-ish future. I used the black version. First I took the cape off, then sprayed the whole thing with games workshop white paint. To smooth it out, I then painted over the body with Citadel Skull White and added some silver accents. Hand-painted the moon logo and painted the head black.

Hey EldestSon. I am about an hour +North West traveling from 635 to 114. The Southlake/Grapevine wal-mart had plenty of War Machines and Iron Men.

I've been to 4 Wal-Marts in the Wise County area (TX) and have found a surplus of Iron Men...no War Machines... sucks.

Where is that in relation to the North Dallas / Collin county area (where I'm moving next month)?

Hey EldestSon. I am about an hour +North West traveling from 635 to 114. The Southlake/Grapevine wal-mart had plenty of War Machines and Iron Men.

I've been to 4 Wal-Marts in the Wise County area (TX) and have found a surplus of Iron Men...no War Machines... sucks.

Where is that in relation to the North Dallas / Collin county area (where I'm moving next month)?

Oh good. then you aren't competition. =P

I got my Warmachine figs today i got two of them man from what i see right now it is as awesome as some of you have mentioned.

I Would assist, not compete man. We have to help each other out.

Oh good. then you aren't competition. =P

Picked this up today. As opposed to the mark v1 and war machine the paint job on the mark v is somewhat sloppy. Be sure to check it carefully when you pick it up.

DSCN1019.jpg

Sweet, hopefully they hit the US soon

They still haven't hit the US, the auctions on Ebay say Ontario and Singapore.

:spidey_read_thread: Has anyone seen the MARK V in the US yet. Just asking well yeah ok so yeah how about those Astro's oh yeah they suck. lol

i want the MK V to come out just so i can see JIN put an LED in the chest arc and a battle damaged/crispy paint job!

otherwise i am not really feeling it for my collection.

mark V is the best figure in this line! I already have war machine ( got it at the flea market cause no damn walmarts in texas have them). i really love the war machine though it just looks fragile so i don't like to handle it too much

Where did you find Mark V??? All of the Wal-Marts around me have sold out of Mark VI and War Machine (luckily I was able to snag a War Machine) but I haven't seen Mark V at alllll.

so too bad for "it's movies figs, the pegs will be full of them" I saw a couple a month ago but now nothing, anyone else?

Nothing at my local Walmart Last new stuff was crimsyn dynamo wave and 6" Mark IV and War machine no Mark V yet. All 6" sold out lot of 3.75 sitting on pegs.