Legends Two-Packs 2.5...any luck

gdatruth

I saw the second wave of the two-packs online during X-Mas. But I decided to hold off because the 1st wave was so readily available in stores and I was pinching pennies for the holiday season.

Now I cant seem to find these figures anywhere. I've yet to see them in stores and toysrus doesnt have any in stock online. I havent even seen them at comic shops.

Should I just bite the bullet and buy them online for a huge mark-up. Or am I being impatient and these will be in stores shortly. I can still find most of the 1st wave in stores pretty easily. Did the samething happen with the 1st wave? Anyone else having trouble finding these?

I saw the second wave of the two-packs online during X-Mas. But I decided to hold off because the 1st wave was so readily available in stores and I was pinching pennies for the holiday season.

Now I cant seem to find these figures anywhere. I've yet to see them in stores and toysrus doesnt have any in stock online. I havent even seen them at comic shops.

Should I just bite the bullet and buy them online for a huge mark-up. Or am I being impatient and these will be in stores shortly. I can still find most of the 1st wave in stores pretty easily. Did the samething happen with the 1st wave? Anyone else having trouble finding these?

I got them online and keep checkin on the toysrus.com even if they are not listed keep looking and sometimes they offer them thats how i got mine kept checking and look for them on evilBay and got the ironman and dumdum variant 2 packs and for 15 each so i got lucky there and sorry but im making any army of them guys lol ill be buying them up as well

FYI.. the Dum Dum 2-pack is in stock at toysrus. Kinda of sucks cause I took alittle on shipping since I ordered the other 2-packs yesterday, but beggars cant be choicers. Just happy to have em on their way.

dang it again i tried ordering some just now and they are not in stock again lol it says in stock but when i order it they say they dont have any. well atleast with us buying them toysrus might push hasbro to make more i dont know i just want more white hand ninjas i have enought red hand ninjas

FYI.. the Dum Dum 2-pack is in stock at toysrus. Kinda of sucks cause I took alittle on shipping since I ordered the other 2-packs yesterday, but beggars cant be choicers. Just happy to have em on their way.

dang it again i tried ordering some just now and they are not in stock again lol it says in stock but when i order it they say they dont have any. well atleast with us buying them toysrus might push hasbro to make more i dont know i just want more white hand ninjas i have enought red hand ninjas

I'll wont be using my white ninja if you are interested. I never got around to removing the red ninja from the Fury 2 pack.

but its crazy how quickly they sell out. The Iron Man variant gone now as well.